Question - Zeke royal blood | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Zeke royal blood

serban

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Why is marley so sure zeke doesn't have royal blood as we see in colt and zekes dialogue: "it's not as if you have royal blood in your vein" . As we know, there is this huge evidence, (exactly what colt says): the ability to command titans is attributed to no one else but the royal blood/founding titan. If I'll put up a special team which members would be chosen from my arch enemy, I would check their entire history, family, friends etc and zeke would come up very suspicious.
1 First his parents were traitors..... -> send to paradise.
2 his aunt trespassed illegally and was fed to the dogs
3 his mother must have had a background which probably led to nowhere.
With a good interrogator they could maybe learn something from his grandparents. Either way I would not trust zeke just because he flushed out the revolutionary eldians. for the reasons of his mysterious background and his identical ability to the founding titan, (something never seen before) I would start to ask some questions.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Why is marley so sure zeke doesn't have royal blood
As we saw with Kruger, all it takes is a good doctor, marley not being aware of zeke's royal blood could mean that he has someone helping him hide his secrets meaning he could have, as we speculate, a hidden agenda.
2 his aunt trespassed illegally and was fed to the dogs
Well yeah, as a kid, not sure why they would remember (and in fact, wouldn't want, since it was a murder) such event.

serban

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
As we saw with Kruger, all it takes is a good doctor, marley not being aware of zeke's royal blood could mean that he has someone helping him hide his secrets meaning he could have, as we speculate, a hidden agenda.
I think we are talking about two different things. Kruger was a mare soldier who just cut the fingers of eldians for a living. He was acting mainly from the shadows. But zeke is showing his special powers in broad daylight. If this doesn't attract questions, marley must be very stupid and naive. I dont buy the doctor thing cause it was already used which got a big hit on marley. So if it works twice, shame on them. As I said before, we compare a mare soldier, with no big rank, with a warrior chosen from many, which his role is to destroy their biggest enemy/threat