Theory - Zeref and Natsu/Lucy and Mavis | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Zeref and Natsu/Lucy and Mavis

GodOfDestruction

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been thinking. Zeref and Mavis have done a lot of impressive things with magic.
Zeref
Created the Etherious Demons and E.N.D

Mavis
Created the 3 Great Fairy Spells.

Same goes for Natsu and Lucy

Natsu
Has defeated around 75% of the Slayer mages. Even those in Dragon Force.
Blaze King Dragon Mode.
One Shorted a Yakama God

Lucy
Urano Metria
Star Dresses
Summoned CSK

These four characters seem to be big on plot armor.

With Zeref making Natsu E.N.D that gives Natsu his ultimate power.
I am to believe that Mavis will give Lucy some special power(most likely Fairy Heart) that will allow her fight E.N.D.
Here's what I'm predicting
Lucy(with Mavis's power) vs E.N.D
Lucy and E.N.D vs August
Lucy vs Zeref

What do you guys think?
Discuss in the comments.

DarkSoulz

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It seems like a good theory/prediction, the only problem is that I think E.N.D will be able to solo defeat August without anyone's help and I don't think Lucy vs Zeref will happen, at-least not 1 on 1 (even with Mavis's power). I will be extremely disappointed if E.N.D can't solo defeat August though.

GodOfDestruction

Reaction score
Country
United States
It seems like a good theory/prediction, the only problem is that I think E.N.D will be able to solo defeat August without anyone's help and I don't think Lucy vs Zeref will happen, at-least not 1 on 1 (even with Mavis's power). I will be extremely disappointed if E.N.D can't solo defeat August though.
END can solo August. It would just be cool for a really awesome Natsu and Lucy fight.

GamerSkull

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I really think Lucy will play some sort of role against Zeref or Acnologia considering she's the main character alongside Natsu so she'll get to do something big.

yukistorm33

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, I really think Lucy will play some sort of role against Zeref or Acnologia considering she's the main character alongside Natsu so she'll get to do something big.
Anyone else thinking that Lucy's role will have to do with bringing Natsu back if he goes evil once the END book is opened?

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I'm currently on my phone so it'y hard to link/post information.
Does anyone else remember after Tartaros arc,in the last chapters when Makarov was talking about not eebuilding tge guild there's statue which higly resembles Lucy and Mavis.
Maybe Lucy will get her as her personal 13th key? We still didn't get an explanation on it and making it different/personal for every CSM seems like a good idea.

GodOfDestruction

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm currently on my phone so it'y hard to link/post information.
Does anyone else remember after Tartaros arc,in the last chapters when Makarov was talking about not eebuilding tge guild there's statue which higly resembles Lucy and Mavis.
Maybe Lucy will get her as her personal 13th key? We still didn't get an explanation on it and making it different/personal for every CSM seems like a good idea.
What chapter was that?

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lucy > 12 Keys > World Gate > Full powered 12 Gold Keys > Full powered Celestial Spirit King > CSK Stardress + Fairy Heart = Demi-God Lucy :zomg
Natsu > Fire Dragon King Mode > Dragon Force > Dragonification > Etherious Natsu Dragneel > Etherious Dragon Force = Demi-God Natsu :D

"Heaven and Hell vs. Life and Death" A.K.A. "Lucy and Natsu vs. Ankhseram" :blush
Demi-God Natsu and Demi-God Lucy take on God Ankhseram which results in them finding the One Magic and finishing Ankhseram off. :nuts

See what happens when you spark my imagination :XD

Summer

Reaction score
Country
Poland

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Isn't that the fairy statue that have been on the fairy tail sign board since forever? The statue might just look like Mavis becoz she's the first master so they make it to look like her . Or maybe it's just indicated that Lucy will be left alone....
I didn't notice the statue up to that chapter.
I was refering to how much the statue resembles Lucy,even more than it does Mavis.

EDIT: For horrible grammar. I deeply apologize to all humanity.

Last edited: