Voting Round 2 - Zhuge Liang vs. Mamoru Chiba | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Zhuge Liang vs. Mamoru Chiba

Who wins?

• Zhuge Liang

• Mamoru Chiba

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Zhuge Liang
Dynasty Warriors
-

Mamoru Chiba
Sailor Moon

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Chiba again for me.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

I don’t know what to say except this guy is based around being the image of the perfect husbando.

He’s a sweetheart even though he was introduced as being a bit standoffish. His development comes as he learns more of his memories from his past life and his love for Usagi.

He’s sexy and mysterious.

A hero type...

I think Harry Dresden (Dresden files) once said something like you don’t mess with the perfection of a tuxedo. There’s something about putting a man in one that looks flawless. Plus he has for me that childhood nostalgia of growing up watching SM.​

Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, where should I start?

Zhuge Liang (Kongming) actually existed. He was a Prime Minister of the state of Shu during the Three Kingdoms period in China and is renowned as one of the best strategists of his time. His name is still used nowadays as a way to compliment people on their cleverness. Pretty amazing right?

It is said he married a woman named Huang Yueying. She was said to be ugly by Chinese standards at the time, as she had dark skin and red hair. Even though beauty was the number one criteria when choosing a wife back then, Zhuge Liang decided to marry her anyway as she was intelligent and wise. It is said in some folklore that when he met her for the first time, he told her her ugliness was a misunderstanding by the people and her father. He would later ask her for advice on some political matters.

In Dynasty Warriors, they fight side by side for Liu Bei - and later Liu Shan - in order to restore the Han dynasty. He acknowledges her abilities as both a warrior and a genius of an inventor and he uses the war machines she created in most of his strategies.

He also had no known concubine, even though he lived at a time when having concubines was simply natural for men of power.

So, if you want a husband who:
- loves you for who you are,
- is faithful,
- boosts your self-confidence,
- acknowledges your strength,
- treats you as an equal,
- is highly cultivated,

then please, vote for the Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang! :^_^ (and if you don't, at least I hope you learned one or two interesting things about the man ^^).

He was also humble, righteous and extremely loyal. I will elaborate more on that if he reaches the next round... :D

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Don't know any of them, go for Liang, been convinced :zomg
But I thought you loved me :sad

I will admit, Dynasty Warriors has some fine men. So, I won’t trash @Margi’s chioce

This is why you all should vote for Mamoru:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
But I thought you loved me :sad

I will admit, Dynasty Warriors has some fine men. So, I won’t trash @Margi’s chioce

This is why you all should vote for Mamoru:

I do rebiii-chan :zomg, Both are interesting nominations, seemingly. When hesitating, generally i either don't vote or i tend to favor the more "risky bet", the less popular choice (assuming the nominee fits as a husbando ofc) , to try to give an equal chance. I think Mamoru is more well known and liked than is Liang, according to Margi campaign i felt it would be unfair to not give him a little chance. Same goes foor spike vs guts i favored spike over guts for similar reasons. Sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you.

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I do rebiii-chan :zomg, Both are interesting nominations, seemingly. When hesitating, generally i either don't vote or i tend to favor the more "risky bet", the less popular choice (assuming the nominee fits as a husbando ofc) , to try to give an equal chance. I think Mamoru is more well known and liked than is Liang, according to Margi campaign i felt it would be unfair to not give him a little chance. Same goes foor spike vs guts i favored spike over guts for similar reasons. Sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you.
Everyone can vote who they feel is best. I have to admit, Mamoru has the most competition these two rounds in terms of sexiness/husband qualities. The only other threat in this division would be if Shiro advances.

Edit: I noticed yours was in this division too (I thought he in the other area) so I expect some good campaigning if we go against each other ;) Marion is a good match for Tuxedo Mask

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Everyone can vote who they feel is best. I have to admit, Mamoru has the most competition these two rounds in terms of sexiness/husband qualities. The only other threat in this division would be if Shiro advances.

Edit: I noticed yours was in this division too (I thought he in the other area) so I expect some good campaigning if we go against each other ;) Marion is a good match for Tuxedo Mask
Looking forward to it !

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I played Dynasty for about decade or so and never knew Zhuge Liang was that faithful. 1+ vote from me.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Sailor Moon is one of my favorite shoujo mangas and Mamoru was voiced by one of my favorite Japanese VAs. Even though he was admittedly one of the better husbandos from a shoujo manga/anime, I was indifferent to him and the Mamoru/Usagi pairing. I haven't played Dynasty Warriors, but Zhuge Liang sounds interesting.

If it was this guy on the other hand:

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'll vote for Chiba here. Though I really like MArGi's campaign. Nicely done. :super

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Zhuge Liang gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.