Canon - Zoro vs Drake and Apoo | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Canon Zoro vs Drake and Apoo

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
If they gang up on the grandmaster do they have any chance ?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Going strictly by shown feats, Drake and Apoo destroy him together.

Drake simply has to hold Zoro down for a few seconds and Apoo will work his music magic on him from a safe distance.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
i kinda like that we now have to put up 2 supernovas against zoro to have a challenge
I was seriously debating adding Killer to the team as well.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I’m going to be a fan boy a bit. & Say Zoro may show more feats that can give him an argument for Dispatching X-Drake quickly then finishing Appo. With high diff...

But modestly While Zoro is stalled with X-Drake, Apoo will lay the smack down.

Knowledge matters still. X-Drake hasn’t shown any long range attacks. Zoro could keep him at bay and finish Apoo.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Recent chapters says no to Zoro once again. Apoo didn't go down with one of Zoro's best moves, Shison Shon while he was occupied and was even able to continue fighting and move around. If Drake is like that especially being Ancient Zoan, they together just no-diffed Zoro to oblivion.

Your better off doing solo fights as Zoro have a chance, but still struggle against facing these guys in a fight though.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Recent chapters says no to Zoro once again. Apoo didn't go down with one of Zoro's best moves, Shison Shon while he was occupied and was even able to continue fighting and move around. If Drake is like that especially being Ancient Zoan, they together just no-diffed Zoro to oblivion.

Your better off doing solo fights as Zoro have a chance, but still struggle against facing these guys in a fight though.
I didn't know not being able to one-shot a character makes you weaker than them.

Capone > Big Mom I guess.

Also Apoo was one-shotted he recovered. Just like Queen recovered after Big Mom 2-shotted him.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I didn't know not being able to one-shot a character makes you weaker than them.

Capone > Big Mom I guess.

Also Apoo was one-shotted he recovered. Just like Queen recovered after Big Mom 2-shotted him.
Big Mom, not trying to kill as she wanted to torture them more than defeat them instantly.

Nah, Apoo didn't recovered and still kept fighting despite damage he takes. Zoro is not owning anyone if he can't handle a guy who he couldn't best in solo fight prior and needed help to fight him off. Apoo and Drake beats Zoro in no-diffed situation as Supernova Captains are no joke as Oda building them to be.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Big Mom, not trying to kill as she wanted to torture them more than defeat them instantly.

Nah, Apoo didn't recovered and still kept fighting despite damage he takes. Zoro is not owning anyone if he can't handle a guy who he couldn't best in solo fight prior and needed help to fight him off. Apoo and Drake beats Zoro in no-diffed situation as Supernova Captains are no joke as Oda building them to be.
Lol what ? BM was trying to kill Capone. Don't give me your headcanon.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol what ? BM was trying to kill Capone. Don't give me your headcanon.
Yet when they fought them once they came out, they captured them instead of killing them instantly. Big Mom knows how to hold back, if she wanted Bege dead, she would have destroy him already. Not good example your using and not same case here either.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Yet when they fought them once they came out, they captured them instead of killing them instantly. Big Mom knows how to hold back, if she wanted Bege dead, she would have destroy him already. Not good example your using and not same case here either.
Then why didn't she knock him out ?

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Then why didn't she knock him out ?
Same reason she didn't knock out Brook cause she want something from him to be in his collection. In there case, she want Germa technology and information direct from them and torture the others instead of quick kill. Already shown Big Mom 'likes to play with her food' after all.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
zoro wins. Chapter 997 showed how dangerous serious zoro is. One shishi sonson and apoo was knocked out while drake only noticed what just happened after zoro finished his move. Zoro wins this

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro defeating a distracted Apoo has no bearing on this fight. 2 supernova captains are too much even for Zoro.

Apoo attacks from a long range while Zoro has to engage an ancient Zoan physically.

Zoro would not be able to block Apoo's sound based attacks and clash with XDrake.

There is no plausible way for Zoro to win here.

Apoo was able to knock out Luffy for a short while because he was aiming at Luffy. If he had aimed at anyone else the result would have been the same. Maybe even worse as Zoro isn't rubber, he may have taken more damage.

Apoo/XDrake win mid/high diff

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I love Zoro and all and I believe that when he finally goes all out in the New World (he has not in any arc so far) he'll surprise us, but we have to base these debates on what he has shown so far and not on what we expect from him, since there is no way to gauge him otherwise. This also holds true for Drake.

Going by what they have shown so far, there's no way Zoro can speed-blitz Drake, so Drake and Apoo need only the most basic coordination to defeat Zoro in this scenario, and they appear to be quite smart.

If this was a gauntlet, then even by feats alone this wouldn't be easy at all for Drake nor Apoo, but it's not.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro defeating a distracted Apoo has no bearing on this fight. 2 supernova captains are too much even for Zoro.

Apoo attacks from a long range while Zoro has to engage an ancient Zoan physically.

Zoro would not be able to block Apoo's sound based attacks and clash with XDrake.

Apoo was able to knock out Luffy for a short while because he was aiming at Luffy. If he had aimed at anyone else the result would have been the same. Maybe even worse as Zoro isn't rubber, he may have taken more damage.

Plus even Zoro's with one of his best attack Shison son didn't knockout Apoo who isn't more durable than Drake with his Ancient Zoan DF. These guys can tank more than one of Zoro's attack if he gets them. Zoro won't withstand much in solo respectively, let alone in combination as shown he couldn't even take out Kamazou and Gyukimaro early with him fainting in the end. It at best low-diffed win for Apoo and Drake for in this fight and that being nice on how long he can last.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
This isn't the Katakuri thread.
Sorry that was so weird. I for sure clicked the right thread because I was reading Moe's response. Thats strange

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sorry that was so weird. I for sure clicked the right thread because I was reading Moe's response. Thats strange
Dunno, I moved it there for you. I should have done that since the beginning but I'm rather slow today.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Didn’t Zoro tank a sound attack from Apoo ? it did some damage but he could still carry Luffy away from the area.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn’t Zoro tank a sound attack from Apoo ? it did some damage but he could still carry Luffy away from the area.
The blast was the greater of his attacks. If Zoro got hit instead of Luffy he would have fainted. Zoro is not more durable that Luffy. Zoro couldn't tank it