Fantasy - Zoro vs Kid | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Zoro vs Kid

Who wins?

• Kid

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Zoro

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

really_jonny

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Depends on how it starts. Kidd won't use awakening against Zoro at first, just as Zoro won't use Asura at first (yes, Zoro has Yonko level attacks, and surpasses that level with Asura, so far in every arc Onigashima, the most powerful move inflicted on Kaido was Zoro's Asura that left a scar). With Kidd's normal powers, he wouldn't be able to take Zoro's swords and I can see the King of Hell landing a Santoryu attack on him, Kid would resist, and then use his awakening that would be K.O on Zoro. Even Big Mom couldn't wield Napoleon against Assign, it won't be Zoro will get.

So trapped by the assign Zoro would be an easy target for subsequent attacks.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I thought there was a thread like this?

In any case, Wano doesn't change anything for me. They're in the same tier, but Kidd has an overwhelming advantage with his DF. I don't know the difficulty but it could be low asf :yodawg

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought there was a thread like this?

In any case, Wano doesn't change anything for me. They're in the same tier, but Kidd has an overwhelming advantage with his DF. I don't know the difficulty but it could be low asf :yodawg
Are you Kidd fan, @Brandish μ -kun?????

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Are you Kidd fan, @Brandish μ -kun?????
Nah, Zoro for life. But this is a power thread so I try to be as least bias as possible (although, I will have some bias for Zoro-senpai). Kidd in general is annoying me this arc for several reasons, but he's racked up some decent feats now. He's against a similar opponent in PL, with an advantage, can't lose here imo.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, Zoro for life. But this is a power thread so I try to be as least bias as possible (although, I will have some bias for Zoro-senpai). Kidd in general is annoying me this arc for several reasons, but he's racked up some decent feats now. He's against a similar opponent in PL, with an advantage, can't lose here imo.
My quest for the forums first KIDD fan continues 😭

Fanthasma

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Altough zoro has more lethal attacks e probably stronger haki, since the first time we saw kid's df ability we already knew he was a counter to zoro fighting stlye, now with the "assign" this intensifies even more.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Airsick lowlander, too much air makes your mind sick.
Awe :(

I think Kid has great potential, and I like the initial portrayal that Oda was giving him.

Someone who had the will somewhat comparable to Luffy, can compete with him in physical strength etc.

I still think he has great potential, and could be amazing going forward into the series as well.

The biggest issue that IMO people have with him, is that he just uses his DF to gather metal and punch, Extremely uncreative use of the DF.
But, since the roofotp fight, we're seeing more creative use of his DF. Like making an EM metal box/container to hold Zeus, create structures which can attack by themselves (like bull for eg, meh IK, but an improvement from just suplex city lmao), creating EM weapons (such as rail gun), assigning polarities (with awakening) etc

He is increasingly showing signs that we're going to see more creative and impressive usage of his DF in the future.
Plus, he will most likely get advanced conqueror's haki later on in the series as well.

I still have hope that Oda has good plans and will deliver on him in the future.

Urek Mazino

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Awe :(

I think Kid has great potential, and I like the initial portrayal that Oda was giving him.

Someone who had the will somewhat comparable to Luffy, can compete with him in physical strength etc.

I still think he has great potential, and could be amazing going forward into the series as well.

The biggest issue that IMO people have with him, is that he just uses his DF to gather metal and punch, Extremely uncreative use of the DF.
But, since the roofotp fight, we're seeing more creative use of his DF. Like making an EM metal box/container to hold Zeus, create structures which can attack by themselves (like bull for eg, meh IK, but an improvement from just suplex city lmao), creating EM weapons (such as rail gun), assigning polarities (with awakening) etc

He is increasingly showing signs that we're going to see more creative and impressive usage of his DF in the future.
Plus, he will most likely get advanced conqueror's haki later on in the series as well.

I still have hope that Oda has good plans and will deliver on him in the future.
Hey man, it was just a joke reference to Stormlight Archive.

I agree that kid has a lot of potential and that with some creativity in use of his DF he could be a much more interesting character.

Hopefully we see more of that in his future fights.

Last edited: