Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Holy Cow now i'm hyped AF, unlocking his potential? Maybe he can kokusen as he wants? Sukuna felt this last one uh, it's me or Yuji pupils are different on last page?

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Holy Cow now i'm hyped AF, unlocking his potential? Maybe he can kokusen as he wants? Sukuna felt this last one uh, it's me or Yuji pupils are different on last page?
Just Kokusen when he wants is such a waste if that's is his only potential

Maybe discovering his real CT(hopium) or starting using Sukuna powers lol
Or by some crazy thing Gege pulls, some domain lol even a unfinished one

And yeah, Yuji eyes look different(6 eyes hopium? 😂)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am having an orgasm just thinking about how this will be animated
Finally some Yuji love to hit back the haters?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Awakening = power up

Let's see how the Power UP goes..
He can understand more about CE and his CT after this black flash, entering the zone and awakening

He can develop some domain like Megumi did.
Not a full complete one.
By understanding more of his power, he can do Convergence, Choso states earlier in the chapter that he can't do it yet.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Sukuna will be overwhelmed by Yuji's talent in black flashes combined with soul damage. Sukuna will be able to start the merger but Yuji will just eat it and transcend to Godhood.
The merger is behind a binding vow. Sukuna needs to kill all Culling Games participants first. Alternatively, he could perhaps make another binding vow to alter it/make the remainder count as dead, but they've always been shown as inviolable, so it'll surely take quite a lot.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Will Yuji ever be able to use Sukuna's technique?

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Seriously, if Maki comes back to keep fighting after 2 blackflashes and 1 dismantle, i want Sukuna to smile while saying "marrow and bones then"

Yuji "awakening" in a situation like this is no surprise, typical for the MC when pressured during a decisive battle, but the question is: are they going to save Megumi?
What i believe might happen is that Yuji will truly save him, but just before fraudkuna dies or gets separated from his body he will order the merge and the "last boss" will show up. So...
Who's gonna be alive or in condition to fight is another story :notlikethis
Isn't there a image of Tengen is they human form in jjk manga volume?
The image was of a female character design.

The merger is behind a binding vow. Sukuna needs to kill all Culling Games participants first. Alternatively, he could perhaps make another binding vow to alter it/make the remainder count as dead, but they've always been shown as inviolable, so it'll surely take quite a lot.
After seeing everything he keeps doing, i have no doubt that these binding vows can be ignored by him doing whatever shenanigans he has left in his arsenal.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
he merger is behind a binding vow. Sukuna needs to kill all Culling Games participants first.
Not necessarily, the merger from what I understand can happen at any time, but both Kenjjaku and Sukuna wanted to postpone it, the first because he wanted to kill all the competitors to satisfy his selfishness, the second because he wants to have fun.

Athrin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao all those "Yuji is so useless" comments aged like milk. Now all you can do is respect the God of the Black Flash.

Tbh I had most characters dying in this story except for Yuji and maybe a few others.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Will Yuji ever be able to use Sukuna's technique?
Gojo on those flashbacks is seen to know/get right lots of thing about CE/CT.
And he was the one who stated about Yuji getting Sukuna's techniques engraved into him

But 80% that Gege went to another route

Seriously, if Maki comes back to keep fighting after 2 blackflashes and 1 dismantle, i want Sukuna to smile while saying "marrow and bones then"

Yuji "awakening" in a situation like this is no surprise, typical for the MC when pressured during a decisive battle, but the question is: are they going to save Megumi?
What i believe might happen is that Yuji will truly save him, but just before fraudkuna dies or gets separated from his body he will order the merge and the "last boss" will show up. So...

After seeing everything he keeps doing, i have no doubt that these binding vows can be ignored by him doing whatever shenanigans he has left in his arsenal.
Yep, Tengen had a female design originally, probably when Kenjaku was one of his friend's.

And I don't know if it was ever stated as a blinding vow but there's was a rule added that the merger was only to be authorized by Kenjaku before his death and then Sukuna

And other rule that was added that the merger was only happening after all players except for Megumi and Kenjaku died.

Talenel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Choso is proving to be much more resilient than expected.
For sure....this chapter even confirms that he's the person who distracted Sukuna when Higurama took his hand. That means he bounced back from Sukuna tearing through his torso pretty quickly.

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a question for you guys.

1.) When Sukuna stopped everybody from moving in Shiyabuya. Kasakabe or whatever his name was there.. from what we just seen from him in the manga.. do yall believe he could have come close to defeated that Sukuna?

2.) Where are the elders during this fight? The dude with the guitar and the girl. The ones who was on similar status to Gojo. The one that can amplify your cursed energy I think? I don’t know their names.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

1.) When Sukuna stopped everybody from moving in Shiyabuya. Kasakabe or whatever his name was there.. from what we just seen from him in the manga.. do yall believe he could have come close to defeated that Sukuna?

2.) Where are the elders during this fight? The dude with the guitar and the girl. The ones who was on similar status to Gojo. The one that can amplify your cursed energy I think? I don’t know their names.
1. No. That was a fresh Sukuna with MS. Kusakabe could barely dodge Sukuna's dismantles with a simple domain, so imagine dodging both cleave and dismantle using his SD.

2. Probably helping Shoko heal the injured. They are useless in a fight since they can't use RCT or any way to tank Sukuna's attacks.

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Miguel the guy that got literally a huge portion of previous chapter in flashback to say how amazing he is.... Done fucken nothing in this one " Nah I'd Run "

Maki is motherfucking Tank I'm on Yuki train now I want to strip her and study her :hurrgasm

I doubt she's dead it would be more clear if so but it's Gege and female character so you never know. :yodawg

Nipple guy shocked me but unlike in Miguel case it was positive.

Overall chapter on + because I finally get feeling that we're getting somewhere here whatever it's ending or development it's your time as a MC Yuji.
Yes, Miguel is the guy that got a lot of the last chapter to say how amazing he is and he said multiple times that he's not interested in fighting sukuna. So if he just went in, saved ui ui, hold sukuna for a moment then helped tô distract sukuna for yuji to land the black flash, his job is done

1) absolutely not. Kusakabe is an amazing fighter, but he lacka ambition and a CT, so he ends up being very limited against someone that have multiple cts to use whoever he wants.

2) probably helping the lady that is healing everyone

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Number 1 is a serious no

Shibuya Sukuna with 15 fingers on Yuji body rested and ready to go, Sukuna would just got Master Chef with Shrine and go for Kusakabe easily
>>>>> Sukuna exatsted after fighting Gojo and the others

Now for number 2
They're aren't good enough to fight a strong opponent head on, they would be like Kusakabe, more or less.
They just buff others, and if they do buff themselves, wouldn't help much

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I still don't get how Yuji's Piercing Blood works, is Choso "lending" it temporarily? Or do they teach Yuji the technique to his body by soul swapping? Overall a good chapter.

I'm throwing a long shot, but Yuji's eyes in the last panel are similar to Sukuna's, so, will he be able to use dismantle/cleave?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I still don't get how Yuji's Piercing Blood works, is Choso "lending" it temporarily? Or do they teach Yuji the technique to his body by soul swapping? Overall a good chapter.

I'm throwing a long shot, but Yuji's eyes in the last panel are similar to Sukuna's, so, will he be able to use dismantle/cleave?
He got by eating his siblings.

They got CT, someone among them got PB via Kamo Noritoshi

In theory Yuji will sometime start using Sukuna's CT
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looks to be a case of Sakuna underestimating Yuji.

Also no more talk about Sakuna not going all-out if he can't take his eyes of the Larue, if he deemed him as a threat, could easily go all-out and gg all of them, since he did not, so guess now they are really pushing him.

Next Chapter Yuji +Miguel vs Sakuna. Maybe we see a double spread where Yuji + Miguel do a double blackflash on Sakuna, that'd be epic. Or Yuji doing 8-10x blackflash, his previous record was 4.

This was Epic - Yuji blackflash
When Yuji uses blackflash 4x in a row
Don't think Miguel + Yuji will happen, even more a double BF against Sukuna.

Yuji is awakening his power/potential now.

Larue isn't a threat that Sukuna could take his eyes of him, Larue technique can steal the heart of a person(hence his Design, hence why Sukuna couldn't avoid Yuji)

Larue and Miguel already helped and can help still

But now is Yuji getting more development (finally).

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

The merger entity will be shown in a JJK movie. Manga likely to end with Sakuna getting GG'd.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The merger entity will be shown in a JJK movie. Manga likely to end with Sakuna getting GG'd.
If and when Sukuna loses, the merger won't happen

The merger will happen if every player dies, except Megumi.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's understandable why Gege needs a brake after this chapter. The quality in this one is awful, most of pages are like rough scketches and we can barely understand whats going on. Makes me remember the last arc in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Btw guys. Did you know Terra formars manga will come back?