Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion

fhenus

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I believe what we are going to see is Yuji breaking the record of sequential Black Flashs, like a barrage of punches which Sukuna held against the wall, similar to what Agent Smith does to Neo in the first matrix, at the ending fighting scene.

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I believe what we are going to see is Yuji breaking the record of sequential Black Flashs, like a barrage of punches which Sukuna held against the wall, similar to what Agent Smith does to Neo in the first matrix, at the ending fighting scene.
Nah, don't think we will have a chapter with Sukuna held against the all

Yuji already beat the record of BF in sequence of I'm not mistaken, and the lastest chapter states that Yuji will surpass Gojo in overall BF used.

Yuji awakening will not be a monster that can BF at will, it's too little for a MC

I guess he will understand more of the essence of what CE is and understand his power.

I Am Atomic

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully, the black flashes will help Yuji unlock Cleave and Dismantle. Yuji's CT is most likely learning CTs of what he consumes (similar to Yuta/Rika). When Sukuna opens his MS, Yuji does too. We have never seen what happens if 2 open domains clash.

Is Yuki unlocking everything a bs? Yes, but I like it.

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm going to be seriously irritated if what has been described, literally, as A LUCKY PUNCH ends up being the deciding factor in this fight.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
1.) When Sukuna stopped everybody from moving in Shiyabuya. Kasakabe or whatever his name was there.. from what we just seen from him in the manga.. do yall believe he could have come close to defeated that Sukuna?
No.

2.) Where are the elders during this fight? The dude with the guitar and the girl.
I imagine they remained in the rear. They would just be more meat for the slaughter.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
I'm going to be seriously irritated if what has been described, literally, as A LUCKY PUNCH ends up being the deciding factor in this fight.
Well then, I have good news for you! Not only is it not as much of a lucky punch since Yuji's Divergent Fist is specifically good for BF, but it's not the deciding factor in this fight. At least not the sole or greatest deciding factor, but one of many. The greatest would undoubtedly be Gojo pushing Sukuna towards temporarily losing Shrine, requiring a significant binding vow for World Dismantle and generally being exhausted. Then a bunch of people significantly contributed, especially Yuta and Maki. There's still an unknown factor of why Ui Ui has been taking dead fighters away (and living, but that's for healing), and that could end up even more important.

Rather, Yuji has been a third wheel in this fight, mostly serving to annoy Sukuna rather than deal significant damage (since the plan to awaken Megumi failed), and it's about time he got a proper spotlight.

Griffithpt

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
You do understand that there's a precedent of Yuji being able to land Black Flashes with an above-average effectiveness, right?

One of Yuji's best fights, and one of the few he won, was because of how proficient he was in landing them. It's one of the few things, arguably the only thing, we know Yuji is really good at doing.

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I hope it's time Yuji showed his true potential. Up to this point his feats in very fast growth was by far the best in the series, he worked so hard the month before the fight with Sukuna, right now he should at least be able to use his own/Sukuna's CT... And with his potential he might even be able to use Domain Expansion very soon. Well if Sukuna going to be defeated in this fight, Yuji has to be able to use all of the mentioned things. It's high time we fully comprehend that real Gojo's successor is Yuji and only Yuji, no Yuta's shit anymore, because he's boring as hell.

Yuji gotta beat Sukuna one on one. It would be the most humiliating scenario for Sukuna. Black flash is his thing but he's also the best at fast pace learning, he's really good with RCT now (and he learned it one month, basically he just learned it) and only Toji/Maki can top him with taijutsu. Maybe now he'll learn how to enforce his body with CT better and thus reach heights unavailable for even Maki or Toji, heights that only Sukuna could catch.

It's understandable why Gege needs a brake after this chapter. The quality in this one is awful, most of pages are like rough scketches and we can barely understand whats going on. Makes me remember the last arc in Yu Yu Hakusho.
Yeah but it was due to Togashi just being plain and straight lazy. All of his manga's look like shit even though only few mangakas can hold candle to him plotwise. Dude should be writer instead of mangaka and draw only design of the characters. It's so sad he'll probably never finish HxH.

Last edited:

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, one bad guy x lots of people fighting and someone catching his attention that let the bad guy getting hit is not Lucky, not so much

Or if u mean black flash, then I guess u skipped some chapters of JJK
Then if BF is lucky and cannot be a deciding factor, Sukuna restored some power because he landed 4 of those lucky moves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope it's time Yuji showed his true potential. Up to this point his feats in very fast growth was by far the best in the series, he worked so hard the month before the fight with Sukuna, right now he should at least be able to use his own/Sukuna's CT... And with his potential he might even be able to use Domain Expansion very soon. Well if Sukuna going to be defeated in this fight, Yuji has to be able to use all of the mentioned things. It's high time we fully comprehend that real Gojo's successor is Yuji and only Yuji, no Yuta's shit anymore, because he's boring as hell.

Yuji gotta beat Sukuna one on one. It would be the most humiliating scenario for Sukuna. Black flash is his thing but he's also the best at fast pace learning, he's really good with RCT now (and he learned it one month, basically he just learned it) and only Toji/Maki can top him with taijutsu. Maybe now he'll learn how to enforce his body with CT better and thus reach heights unavailable for even Maki or Toji, heights that only Sukuna could catch.

Yeah but it was due to Togashi just being plain and straight lazy. All of his manga's look like shit even though only few mangakas can hold candle to him plotwise. Dude should be writer instead of mangaka and draw only design of the characters. It's so sad he'll probably never finish HxH.
I think plotwise no one can match what he did in HxH

And yeah, I think Togashi healthy issue came when he was already working on HxH

Last edited:

Gaku

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Chapter is out:

256 by TCB

Nice sinergy from the ones present there, wonder how is that Itadori just by touching Choso hand is able to do blood manipulation, perhaps we will finally learn even a little.bit of his true powers

Man these two weeks are gonna be a pain.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Chapter is out:

256 by TCB

Nice sinergy from the ones present there, wonder how is that Itadori just by touching Choso hand is able to do blood manipulation, perhaps we will finally learn even a little.bit of his true powers

Man these two weeks are gonna be a pain.
Its not by touching his hand

Yuji got his PB technique after consuming his other siblings. But he can't condense blood right now, he still can't do Convergence. So Choso is helping him

But in regards to true powers, now that his awakened, we will now his true potential, yep

RatibTM

Reaction score
Country
United States
For some reason, the manga is not doing a great job in portraying how Yuji became this powerful.
You don't see him training at all, always looks weak, and then suddenly throw some powerful attacks.

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think plotwise no one can match what he did in HxH

And yeah, I think Togashi healthy issue came when he was already working on HxH
Just to correct the misinformation from the asshole: Togashi had health issues (in this case, his lower back) even during YYH, having to lie on the floor at times to work on the manuscripts. He also said that near the end of the series, he felt nauseous just sitting down to draw.

It's been great to see people finally start to recognize the health issues of mangaka and what they deal with, so it's sad to see assholes like this guy still around. But that's life, I guess.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just to correct the misinformation from the asshole: Togashi had health issues (in this case, his lower back) even during YYH, having to lie on the floor at times to work on the manuscripts. He also said that near the end of the series, he felt nauseous just sitting down to draw.

It's been great to see people finally start to recognize the health issues of mangaka and what they deal with, so it's sad to see assholes like this guy still around. But that's life, I guess.
Who's the ass****?

Hopefully not me, I was just misinformed about his healthy

Garfiel

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Can someone explain to me why doesn't Sukuna just use Fuga to nuke everyone there?

Dr34d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Can someone explain to me why doesn't Sukuna just use Fuga to nuke everyone there?
Sukuna is about enjoying the fight, not just killing people. You saw this with Jogo when he said he wouldn't do something as petty as revealing his cursed technique. We know that revealing your CT makes it stronger, so I believe Sukuna likes to slowly enjoy his fights/meals. He is essentially playing with his food.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It could be a typical 1 time only move.

I have a theory, because Fuga means Open, that Sukuna stored Jogo's flames that was thrown at him, stored in some way and then amplified it

Considering how he is, is not impossible
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If he could, after using and losing Ten Shadows, losing Mahoraga, losing his domain, RCT, he would have done it already

Franckie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sukuna Kaisen is still ongoing? Meh. I would have preferred Kenjaku be the final villain instead.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sukuna Kaisen is still ongoing? Meh. I would have preferred Kenjaku be the final villain instead.
I think most things Kenjaku could have done, he did

Sukuna being the main villains is because he's a lot stronger than Kenny
Kenny could have manipulated the story a bit more but Gege is trying to end the story this year

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Where would the fun be? When Sukuna fights he always wants to see his opponent give their best.

Like he is doing with Maki, challenging her physical aspect because she wants to see the pinnacle of someone who is strong without jujutsu.

Reactions: Rue