Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
S3ch198 in WEBTOON - “Aside from the tower’s Great Trailblazers… I can bring death upon anyone I like. Provided it’s justified, of course”

I guess Amez and fodder like her are included as a great trailblazer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Goruro not only housed lizards but shared their genetics! I originally thought it was Enkidu’s ability that allowed it to regenerate vs Tiara but as we saw with Beli, it reattached both arms instead of regenerating! Traum used a knife not his ability and we see blood when he cut off Enkidu’s head! All in all Goruro had some interesting abilities!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Another thing I find interesting is that Gustang was requested to incinerate Enkidu over Lee Rang!!! MO Gustang is a superior fire user with no primeval flame! The primeval flame is more so for healing/spell casting than it is for burning things!!! No wonder Ehwa was awful using her powers!!!

In other words AA has been effectively using his primeval flame!

Last edited:

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
S3ch198 in WEBTOON - “Aside from the tower’s Great Trailblazers… I can bring death upon anyone I like. Provided it’s justified, of course
What about the ones who can kill him, sly? He does say only FLs can kill him

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I won't reference myself from a few topic pages back too much, but I'd stated that the "allied" group of the 10+1 is looking unstable here. Gustang wasn't the only one who had doubts. Eduan ALSO had doubts about Enkidu killing Ameuz and Traumerei had his mind made up about her exception method in the earlier conservation with Eduan (ch 619).

Eduan couldn't ask Enkidu about the murder because Traumerei chopped his head off, but before that, in ch 619, Eduan gets Traumerei to admit that Enkidu isn't a human companion but "something else," & that gives reason to believe the person who undid the spell could be Eduan. He's smart enough to know that Enkidu could've been a "controllable human" based on his partner's psychosocial preferences. For crying out loud, back in 619, when he says he's going to trap her and keep her against her will, I didn't see many comments on that, but that's a sick thought. I think they're all sick, but we're only seeing Traumerei's tendencies so far. Can't wait to see the rest!

*One of the female GW will be a sadist, mark my words!!!
They are all sinners

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
but why the book said that the all thirteen are sinners from the flashback it seem to be only three sinners ,zahard,gustang
This arc is about Traumerei. You shouldn't expect details about the others.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think it is the side effect of losing important memories.

He doesn't feel shame or guilt anymore BUT he still wants to show himself as pure.
I don't think so, the other FH were shown to be more humane than Traum(even Gustang). I think Traum was always a psycho.

Last edited:

ackerman101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
but why the book said that the all thirteen are sinners from the flashback it seem to be only three sinners ,zahard,gustang
I think the thirteen sinners are the one who closed the door and got immortality from administrator. It seems like arlene also one of the sinner since she has the immortality contract . And it seems like arlene sided with the zahard intially . And in the flashback there mentioned an another unknow incident and that incident might have made arlene to join v. And it also mentioned that after that incident traumerei stopped keeping creature that he can't control. (My guess the 13 sinner may be 10FH,Zahard,arlene,yeon Ilarde.)

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think so, the other FH were shown to be more humane than Traum(even Gustang). I think Traum was always a psycho.
Then ameuz really is stupid.
How TF do you even date someone like that ?:p

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What about the ones who can kill him, sly? He does say only FLs can kill him
Nope he says - “aside from the great trailblazers of the tower, like Traum… no regular can kill me”

Potentially, Amez could have killed it!

I guess Luslec was a great trailblazer too, since Enkidu needed Traum’s permission to take over his body!

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I guess she was into bad guys for a while...
Pretty much everyone who makes it past the floor of test is a hardened killer. And as they progress, all will lie, cheat and steal. Everyone climbing the tower is a bad guy.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Pretty much everyone who makes it past the floor of test is a hardened killer. And as they progress, all will lie, cheat and steal. Everyone climbing the tower is a bad guy.
yeah,except Jesus Baam ofc

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
yeah,except Jesus Baam ofc
I dunno, Bam has done plenty of questionable things in the name of justice. Bam barbecued thousands of souls, with the soul imbued arrow he uses at the Nest. Thousands more died and were fed to White, just so he could save JH.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
I dunno, Bam has done plenty of questionable things in the name of justice. Bam barbecued thousands of souls, with the soul imbued arrow he uses at the Nest. Thousands more died and were fed to White, just so he could save JH.
He didn't do it intentionally?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Nope he says - “aside from the great trailblazers of the tower, like Traum… no regular can kill me”

Potentially, Amez could have killed it!

I guess Luslec was a great trailblazer too, since Enkidu needed Traum’s permission to take over his body!
This guy still crying for Ameuz and saying Traumerek is bad LMAO learn what a villain is, get off your feelings.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So we now know that Traumeiri was a Psycho from way back at the start. He probably never had feelings for amuez and was role playing the part. He can't control humans so he doesn't befriend them (just plays the part).

I suspect Zahard knows everything and understands Traumeiri very well. Also Traumeiri kisses ass to zahard because Zahard represents some kind of Daddy/Authourity/ Father figure that he genuinely fears, In his mind the guy he fears (Zahard) is always right and must be obeyed.

Anyway: Gustang know everything now, but this is just the start. Theres going to be Much more intrigue dropping before this arc is up. The question is how will this knowledge affect the current Gustang?

As for the rest of the 10GW, I think the Most "Normal" of the Men would probably be Khunn

It could be fun doing a Psych profile of the 10 GW.

Zahard..God Complex
Traumeiri Sociopath
Gustand Self annointed Genius/Control freak
Arie Hon, Lacks Emotion, one track minded.

Last edited:
Reactions: fly

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't understand why some of you guys are acting as if it's their origin story or something. It's at the end of the climb. There is no one good among them. The arc starts with Traumerei observing plants and expressing his displeasure because he can't control the way they grow.

Baam never said he is doing anything for justice. But he is undeniably a nice guy.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He didn't do it intentionally?
It's not an isolated incident though. Bam has used the power of souls plenty of times. Also, the blue guy asserted that Bam, by his very nature is incapable of being righteous.

Baam never said he is doing anything for justice. But he is undeniably a nice guy.
Intent vs impact. Bam says he wants to help people but ultimately makes decisions with morally questionable outcomes. He might be a nice guy but it doesn't make him good.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's not an isolated incident though. Bam has used the power of souls plenty of times. Also, the blue guy asserted that Bam, by his very nature is incapable of being righteous.

Intent vs impact. Bam says he wants to help people but ultimately makes decisions with morally questionable outcomes. He might be a nice guy but it doesn't make him good.
Baam never did something that was truly morally questionable for someone in his position. He's not bad in any way. In fact, he does certain things which make him look stupid instead (like helping Laura and her daughters).

Burning the souls who dwell inside him isn't morally questionable. The fact that it pained him shows how soft he is.

A.A. is the one who used the souls of the people dying during the war to empower White. And the true bad thing about it is that he was working with White like this without telling the others. All the people fighting there knew it was a war. Unlike White, Baam doesn't go hunting for souls, he absorbed them when they fought and it was their own choice IIRC. They are part of his powers.