Chapter - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 - Spoilers & Discussion

Byakuya769

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not to mention that if Sukuna were to fight Gojo with all of his fingers and head consumed, he would prevail in the domain battle. It was the draw in the manga only because Sukuna was lacking one last finger, even though consuming the head somehow was able to even it out, he'd still be stronger with one last finger. Heian Sukuna>Gojo.
Didn't Gojo get boosted by Utahime, also? Or did that only last for the initial salvo?

Migi_0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Watching Todou again gives me hopes of Gege using Nobara at least one final time.
Now, I really expect Gege give us an explanation about what was Todou doing after Shibuya, maybe a way to improve in other aspects to compensate the lack of his innate technique?

Ota

Reaction score
Country
France
Watching Todou again gives me hopes of Gege using Nobara at least one final time.
Now, I really expect Gege give us an explanation about what was Todou doing after Shibuya, maybe a way to improve in other aspects to compensate the lack of his innate technique?
Why not reverse technique? I don't understand why someone didn't changed bodies with to-do and regenerated his hand? What I m missing?

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Why not reverse technique? I don't understand why someone didn't changed bodies with to-do and regenerated his hand? What I m missing?
I guess you're missing just about everything or lot of things

Todo wasn't in any meeting with all the main characters during the flashbacks, he appeared in the last one alone with mei mei

Todo can't change bodies with anyone during the 1 month training because UI UI limit is 2 per month and Yuji switched with Kusakabe and Yuta

And of course, he apparently didn't switch before because he have now some prosthetic arm, but, who knows what Gege is cooking

Ota

Reaction score
Country
France
I guess you're missing just about everything or lot of things

Todo wasn't in any meeting with all the main characters during the flashbacks, he appeared in the last one alone with mei mei

Todo can't change bodies with anyone during the 1 month training because UI UI limit is 2 per month and Yuji switched with Kusakabe and Yuta

And of course, he apparently didn't switch before because he have now some prosthetic arm, but, who knows what Gege is cooking
What I understood was that a person could change up to 2 times each month not that he couldn't change more than two persons per month.
Also I know that it didn't show during this time, but does not mean than he couldn't do it before. I was asking in general why he didn't heal in all this time.

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Cause you must train to use RCT and have to perceive the "shape" in order to reconstruct it, it's not that simple, even Yuji must have trained really hard to use it.

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
As far as I know, Idle Transfiguration (Mahito took Todo's hand) can't be fixed by RCT (check here), so that's why is not as simple as "change bodies with someone who knows RCT and regain your hand" type of thing.

On the other hand, I'm curious about the official translation, this time everything is kinda the same as TCB, but right after Yuji gets out of Choso's blood shield, John Werry asumes Yuji is the one making an inner monologue about his resolve being shaken, but in TCB's translation, is narrator-kun who explains this.

Reactions: Ota