Games - Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game | Page 59 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We kill you in another game maybe, coz this one will end if we lynch townie

are you bomb?
I don't think he's bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let mafia worry who is the bomb here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

worry about*

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
vote kill GB you have lied 20 times now, your results are literally nonsense.

I'm the bomb.

So don't kill me fools.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I was waiting for the bomb reveal :biblethump

Let mafia worry who is the bomb here.
No, I'm more worried about who to lynch now than who the mafia will kill at np

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
There cant be two sane traitor, there is no tp, im bomb, gb is liar, connect the dots aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

HE KEPT THE MOST PASSIVE TOWNIES ALIVE TO THE END AAAAAAAAAAH YOU SON OF A BITCH, WELL PLAYED WELL PLAYED. its over.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
There cant be two sane traitor, there is no tp, im bomb, gb is liar, connect the dots aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Since you're bomb I'll change my vote, taking my time tho.

I'm not a fan of faking results and shit, and he's been all over the place with his results too, honestly if I vote him here and he flips town at the end I won't even feel bad about it.

The other one is pom-chan then.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since you're bomb I'll change my vote, taking my time tho.

I'm not a fan of faking results and shit, and he's been all over the place with his results too, honestly if I vote him here and he flips town at the end I won't even feel bad about it.

The other one is pom-chan then.
I’m not mafia, you;re making me repeat myself. I don;t know about GB’s lies, I want to wait and see what he’ll claim, but if he does what I think he will, I’ll voteswitch to him.

Certainly if you or DD aren;t, then last mafias are Bel and GB

This is so confusing, Gb is so random and hard to read :notlikethis

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Bel called him out at the fault in his results, they can't be same team.
Then this doesn’tmake sense, shino, there ARE 2 mafias left, we only lynched traitors. If you consider GB is lying and everyone else is against him and hes mafia, the enigma of the last mafia is still there.

For the numbers to add up, you, DD or Bel have to mafia and not the same allegiance as him.

Just calling himout a liar and framing me as his partner won’t do it, I know either you or Bel are mafia, if not both.

I still suspect Bel, she just comes, points out Gb is lying, but votes me instead, this isso mafia move. @Belserion care to explain why you;re so sure Gb is mafia, but is gunning for me?

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Then this doesn’tmake sense, shino, there ARE 2 mafias left, we only lynched traitors. If you consider GB is lying and everyone else is against him and hes mafia, the enigma of the last mafia is still there.

For the numbers to add up, you, DD or Bel have to mafia and not the same allegiance as him.

Just calling himout a liar and framing me as his partner won’t do it, I know either you or Bel are mafia, if not both.

I still suspect Bel, she just comes, points out Gb is lying, but votes me instead, this isso mafia move. @Belserion care to explain why you;re so sure Gb is mafia, but is gunning for me?
I wasn't the one trying to frame anyone pom-chan. I'm reacting to what happened here. GB said he got guilty results on Bel and DD and voted DD. Bel called him out because of the results he presented, Bel and GB are not team together. Bel voted you so you're not a team together. I asked who is the bomb because it will make things easier, DD shows up and says he's bomb, so I need to change my vote. by the looks of it I can either vote GB or you.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I wasn't the one trying to frame anyone pom-chan. I'm reacting to what happened here. GB said he got guilty results on Bel and DD and voted DD. Bel called him out because of the results he presented, Bel and GB are not team together. Bel voted you so you're not a team together. I asked who is the bomb because it will make things easier, DD shows up and says he's bomb, so I need to change my vote. by the looks of it I can either vote GB or you.
How do I make sense when you have DD and Bel ganging up against GB? Bel called him out, but what if she is also lying? I want to see if amy bomb counterclaim will come.

Do you not get that both Bel and DD contesting GB means something?

Seraph wanted one of them lynched earlier because he wanted to become a target for mafia so he can get recruited and the best way to do it is threaten mafia by trying to lynch them

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
You giys can kill me as long as bel votes me last, this audacity digi smh

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
How do I make sense when you have DD and Bel ganging up against GB? Bel called him out, but what if she is also lying? I want to see if amy bomb counterclaim will come.

Do you not get that both Bel and DD contesting GB means something?

Seraph wanted one of them lynched earlier because he wanted to become a target for mafia so he can get recruited and the best way to do it is threaten mafia by trying to lynch them
Which is why I haven't changed my vote yet. Idk

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
You giys can kill me as long as bel votes me last, this audacity digi smh
You seem very indifferent about it. Not what you'd expect to see from someone who's role was claimed by another

Status
Not open for further replies.