Games - Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game | Page 60 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I still suspect Bel, she just comes, points out Gb is lying, but votes me instead, this isso mafia move. @Belserion care to explain why you;re so sure Gb is mafia, but is gunning for me?
Of course I point out GB is lying when I'm the one he's telling lies about. You're the one who was having too much fun with him to question his results. You even said lying had its a advantages but when I point out he's lying suddenly it's not fun anymore? We never even got answers on his Asako play because he wasn't around yesterday, and instead of questioning it when you checked in you just accept more of his fabricated results because it suits your needs. And then you want to talk about obvious Mafia play?? This is why I voted you. I will die on this hill because you have been obvious for days.

But on a separate note Sundays are the busiest days for me with my family so I can't be here all the time, so yes I pointed out GB was lying (which he admitted) and left, but I'm here again now and I'll have to leave again. The day phase is 24 hours there's no rush.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Wait we dont have to move votes, i am willing to die to this bomb

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ah. And now we have 2 bomb claims. Of course.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Bel its fine ill just check out his bomb claim myself or will you vote me, but you need to brainwash shino though, well you are almost there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess be back in 22 hours

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Bel its fine ill just check out his bomb claim myself or will you vote me, but you need to brainwash shino though, well you are almost there

I guess be back in 22 hours
If I vote you the reason for it I said it here

I'm not a fan of faking results and shit, and he's been all over the place with his results too, honestly if I vote him here and he flips town at the end I won't even feel bad about it.

Reactions: GB

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Don't use me as a means of reverse psychology. Shino has a brain and she can vote whoever she wants. How about you not rush the process as town can't afford a mislynch since you're so pro town?

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
If I vote you the reason for it I said it here
Honestly same the asako thing destroyed all of my plans to bait bel at night

Just dont vote me last
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don't use me as a means of reverse psychology. Shino has a brain and she can vote whoever she wants. How about you not rush the process as town can't afford a mislynch since you're so pro town?
Absolutely agree

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Wait we dont have to move votes, i am willing to die to this bomb
Bel its fine ill just check out his bomb claim myself
Check his claim, and willing to die to the bomb. Aren't you supposedly the bomb?
Just dont vote me last
As if it matters? you know If you townie and you die town loses anyway.

I'm trying to figure out how you can still be townie with all this mess...

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Votelock DD

if he’s bomb, I can die on him if shino switches

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Really, I want to lock GB and call it a day

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Check his claim, and willing to die to the bomb. Aren't you supposedly the bomb?

As if it matters? you know If you townie and you die town loses anyway.

I'm trying to figure out how you can still be townie with all this mess...
well i am not dying because he is not a bomb, ii tried to fake a devil detective to ait a night kill but made a lot of mistakes

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
well i am not dying because he is not a bomb, ii tried to fake a devil detective to ait a night kill but made a lot of mistakes
I'll never understand the way you play so I'll just go with how I feel about this, which is to vote you. Or pompom. I can't make up my mind who to vote between the 2 of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.