Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
evan is a top 100 and guid and he doesnt seems to be that strong... the ranking is not always about strenght ! especially when it comes to FH, they are clearly above the rest...

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
If Zahard and the 10 family leaders are the strongest in the tower the ranker administration is playing a conspiracy in the tower!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

evan is a top 100 and guid and he doesnt seems to be that strong... the ranking is not always about strenght ! especially when it comes to FH, they are clearly above the rest...
What about Urek? What about Baek Ryun ?
What about the phantaminum?

these guy are literally ranked that high bc their strength nothing else
Forget the top 100 we are talking about the top 20
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Urek got in the tower as the same age of the FHs
According to the age and aspect he has in the data floor, he spent 35 years to become a ranker that means he spent 3.13 month in each floor

He fought the ranker #4 at full power
34 floors or 8.8 months before becoming a ranker
And the Arie Hon stated that Urek was better

After becoming a ranker he was ranked #4 by the ranker administration by that time he complained why he wasn’t #1 ?? And that he wanted to fight phanta before they ranked them.. he doesn't even took Zahard into consideration, he got so much stronger After fighting Arie hon? Probably.. for me his rank was totally about power!

Reactions: Wha

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ranks #1
Ranks #2
Rank #3
Rank #4
Ranks #7 (Enne)
Rank #9

this rankers proved that is about power!

Gustang also called Wholkhaison a playground for kids while having ranker #4 and ranker #9 as leaders

only 2 groups have 2 people in the top 10

Zahard Empire
Wolkhaison

he still called his group a playground

People need to read not just the chapter but also the context and the way these words were said.
Welp, SIU has specifically said that ranking is more than about power. Power is a factor of course, definitely an important one, but there's plenty of cases of ranks not necessarily matching power. Jinsung got his ass handed to him by kallavan and kallavan likely was not ranked higher than jinsung. Evankhel got kicked out of the top 60 exclusively because she lost her job as ruler.

SIU has also referred to wolfhaikson as a social group. And their aim to leave the tower... With those two in mind gustang's phrasing seems spot on. With Urek, a whale, trying to lead guppies into the vast ocean. It'd be different if wolfhaikson was actively fighting against the empire.

TudyMNX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
While fug is not as powerful as a single family
Hold up,what? Am i somehow in the minority here beliving that FUG (without Luslec) vs Lo Po Bia (without Trau) is clearly won by FUG?
Even with just what we've seen so far from fug, which is less than half of its strong members, id still put my money on FUG
I kinda need an explanation on this one chief cuz i dont get it

Jinsung got his ass handed to him by kallavan
Wasn't jinsung winning the 1v1 before Mascheny came in from the back?

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Welp, ranks are not exclusively about power. While fug is not as powerful as a single family and luslec isn't at the front, the organization does have some power to speak of and is extremely active across the tower. What this means is simply that some suits at the ranking office thought luslec deserved a ranking higher than a family head.

I wouldn't think that someone in the tower remembering khel at all means he shouldn't be a blue hole. Forgotten here probably means by a plurality of rankers. By all appearances khel hellam was extremely active during the genesis war which was fought by the armies of the empire and direct descendants. You'd think it's higher ups, who for the most part should be extremely old, would remember powerful high rankers.
I have heard that quite often. Ranks are not just about power. What i didn't hear that often though - what exactly are they about?

Let's take the Luslec / Yeon example.
Things we know: 1) your strength plays a role
i think it is clear who should win that one.
2) your position can influence the ranking (Evankhell)
again, this is clear - a Family Head should have more influence than Luslec
3) big feats. Since Luslec didn't handle them himself for a long time, that one should be (at the very best) a draw.

So - what else does matter for the ranking? And why do you think that Luslec is better in those categories than Hana?

Let me get this straight. You say that Luslec can't be a blue hole, because he isn't forgotten.
Then you tell me that it is completely fine to be remembered by some people and still be a blue Hole.

Who remembers and doesn't remember Luslec? Or Khell? If you don't know, how can you rule it out? If you do, please tell me.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hold up,what? Am i somehow in the minority here beliving that FUG (without Luslec) vs Lo Po Bia (without Trau) is clearly won by FUG?
Even with just what we've seen so far from fug, which is less than half of its strong members, id still put my money on FUG

In old blog posts SIU has made the point that FUG doesn't stand a chance against the 10 families. And I think the more recent chapters easily support this. Consider the stronger rankers in fug we are familiar with:
Luslec
Yama
Khel Hellam
Jinsung
Karaka
Sophia
Doom
YHS

There's more but those are the bigger ones we know... Welp, We just saw that dumas can easily murder yama, jinsung, karaka and current bam while barely trying. Luslec has precisely zero chance against a family head. Luslec doesn't win with luck 1 out of 100 battles.

Jinsung got his ass handed to him by kallavan easily through the entirety of the fight. Jinsung's attacks simply didn't do anything to kallavan. Once kallavan activated his essence of bravery he proceeded to break jinsung's arms. The only thing jinsung did through the entirety of the fight that did damage to kallavan was the tiger dragon floral butterfly. Jinsung's hail mary could have gotten him a win had mascheny not interphered but that "could" is pretty huge. I don't agree with the idea that Jinsung was stronger than kallavan when the entirely of jinsung's arsenal is worthless except for an absurdly risky hail mary.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, SIU said that Evan is about as strong as Yuri.

If we only include the characters we know from each side I don't see how FUG wins. We just saw Dumas defeat two of their Slayers + Jinsung in a flash. Dumas is not a LPB but he should be around the same level as Kirin and Lobadon.

In old blog posts SIU has made the point that FUG doesn't stand a chance against the 10 families. And I think the more recent chapters easily support this. Consider the stronger rankers in fug we are familiar with:
Luslec
Yama
Khel Hellam
Jinsung
Karaka
Sophia
Doom
YHS

There's more but those are the bigger ones we know... Welp, We just saw that dumas can easily murder yama, jinsung, karaka and current bam while barely trying. Luslec has precisely zero chance against a family head. Luslec doesn't win with luck 1 out of 100 battles.

Jinsung got his ass handed to him by kallavan easily through the entirety of the fight. Jinsung's attacks simply didn't do anything to kallavan. Once kallavan activated his essence of bravery he proceeded to break jinsung's arms. The only thing jinsung did through the entirety of the fight that did damage to kallavan was the tiger dragon floral butterfly. Jinsung's hail mary could have gotten him a win had mascheny not interphered but that "could" is pretty huge. I don't agree with the idea that Jinsung was stronger than kallavan when the entirely of jinsung's arsenal is worthless except for an absurdly risky hail mary.
Is Doom considered a FUG member right now? I don't think so. Makes more sense to add White instead.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I have heard that quite often. Ranks are not just about power. What i didn't hear that often though - what exactly are they about?

Let's take the Luslec / Yeon example.
Things we know: 1) your strength plays a role
i think it is clear who should win that one.
2) your position can influence the ranking (Evankhell)
again, this is clear - a Family Head should have more influence than Luslec
3) big feats. Since Luslec didn't handle them himself for a long time, that one should be (at the very best) a draw.

So - what else does matter for the ranking? And why do you think that Luslec is better in those categories than Hana?

Let me get this straight. You say that Luslec can't be a blue hole, because he isn't forgotten.
Then you tell me that it is completely fine to be remembered by some people and still be a blue Hole.

Who remembers and doesn't remember Luslec? Or Khell? If you don't know, how can you rule it out? If you do, please tell me.
The answer to that is that ranks are wonky an siu can do whatever he wants with them. The honest to god lore here regarding ranks is that zahard asked tommy to start the ranking administration office to have rankings. A lot later urek went to tommy's assistant robert to complain about his rank and robert told urek to his god damn face that he would lose to phataminum and urek had to back down. Otherwise we don't really know how the ranking administration weights things in order to assign a rank. SIU probably doesn't either.

I mean, luslec in fact isn't a blue hole because he has a specific rank. And the framing for what makes a blue hole is someone who has been inactive for so long that the ranking administration office doesn't know if they are dead or alive or they don't know the extent of their power an influence. With that criteria I don't think the rankings as presented are particularly implausible. Rankings are wonky enough that inactivity alone shouldn't necessarily be enough to kick you down. It could be but it probably depends on the individual.

Is Doom considered a FUG member right now? I don't think so. Makes more sense to add White instead.
Yeah, I think the story is pretty clear on this. After the wall of peaceful coexistence there was a bit about yama finally being a true slayer and solving his issues with his siblings. And then doom participated in the battle at the nest alongside yama. I didn't add white because he is effectively gone from the story. Vicente in turn has never had anything to do with fug. That said, even if you add him I don't think this changes things much. I can't see dumas vs white ending much different from dumas vs everyone else. He just gets nuked...

magicallypuzzled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, SIU said that Evan is about as strong as Yuri.

If we only include the characters we know from each side I don't see how FUG wins. We just saw Dumas defeat two of their Slayers + Jinsung in a flash. Dumas is not a LPB but he should be around the same level as Kirin and Lobadon.

of course doom is a fug member and white isnt particularly powerful right now.

TudyMNX

Reaction score
Country
Romania
s SIU has made the point that FUG doesn't stand a chance against the 10 families
Be more specific.in the way you said it, he's talking about all 10 families and also their heads included

We just saw that dumas can easily murder yama, jinsung, karaka and current bam while barely trying.
We saw dumas's fancy ass attack failing to finish off injured yama after being dropped by injured jinsung . In theory you could put jinsung in karaka's armor and have a better dumas .And judging by the reaction to Khel Hellam's arrival the implication seems to be that they are in the same league. Khel also performed decently in a similar situation vs yama+evankhell and i don't remember him catching any Ls like dumas did. If anything is embarrassing that jinsung clapped him and he had to rely on the armor shenanigans to survive
Im curious to see what y'all come up with cuz is not like he was taken by surprise. He was aware that it was coming, tried to defend and failed to do so. So what will the cope be? that he wasn't trying hard enough? he totally could've done just trust me bro ,just 1 more fancy attack bro,im sure this time the attack won't fail and dumas will manage to block
Btw,for now i see no reason as to why jinsung's finisher wouldn't just instakill ppl like labadon and kirin.And i doubt labadon's wood would do a better job at zooning than duma's spears,i also doubt 1 handed labadon is a much better and resilient melee combatant than kalavan

As for the kalavan fight... i don't even know what to say,thats as clear as they come, especially in tog
but that "could" is pretty huge
What does this even mean. This one is the most fuked up. You make it sound like if mascheny didn't intervene kalavan still had a chance at that point,and a good one at that. Im not arguing this one anymore,this one is ridiculous
And like
> attacks didn't do much against the dude whos whole thing is being resilient
yeah no shit

For the record,i've never been a fan of how well jinsung is doing despite having no slayer title nor being and elder. But not liking it is no reason to deny it. This is past the point were we can say it just came out the wrong way. Its clearly done intentionally by Siu for whatever reason.
Also,he fought one of the supposedly top 5 strongest in the lo po bia (pudidy) while injured with little difficulty and i've no reason to not trust his implied assertion that kalavan was stronger than pudidy. Forget getting past him pudidy and holan didn't even manage to push him back from that position
Horse dude from what i remember failed to stop anyone from dogpiling on traumerei despite that being his job and speciality. his special restraining technique broken as soon as yama started trying a little
Spider lady wasn't doing so hot against tired evankhell
>but they didn't have their upper dupper pets with them (for whatever reason)
Neither did the enemy use their special moves and forms on them
FUG already walked all over the combined forces of LPB and ZA in the story despite the plot giving yama a comically high number of Ls and removing White cuz it would've been too easy otherwise. Traumerai had to fight himself and even he wouldn't be there if kalavan didn't change sides for dubious reasons at the last second

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Welp, SIU has specifically said that ranking is more than about power. Power is a factor of course, definitely an important one, but there's plenty of cases of ranks not necessarily matching power. Jinsung got his ass handed to him by kallavan and kallavan likely was not ranked higher than jinsung. Evankhel got kicked out of the top 60 exclusively because she lost her job as ruler.

SIU has also referred to wolfhaikson as a social group. And their aim to leave the tower... With those two in mind gustang's phrasing seems spot on. With Urek, a whale, trying to lead guppies into the vast ocean. It'd be different if wolfhaikson was actively fighting against the empire.
“People need to read not just the chapter but also the way the words are said and the context”

The Zahard empire has shown each time why they are the strongest family, the 10 FHs in other hands have not proven to be superior to WH and FUG.
I'm sorry! FUG has also not shown why they represent the dark side of the tower!

I will put it like this
Strongest groups in TOG:

#1 Zahard empire
#2 WH
#3 Revs
#4 10 Families
# 5 FUG

we don’t know shit about the Great father and his 4 androids sons so i can’t put them anywhere but im sure they are above the #4 and #5 on my list im talking about Masecth groups

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Be more specific.in the way you said it, he's talking about all 10 families and also their heads included

We saw dumas's fancy ass attack failing to finish off injured yama after being dropped by injured jinsung . In theory you could put jinsung in karaka's armor and have a better dumas .And judging by the reaction to Khel Hellam's arrival the implication seems to be that they are in the same league. Khel also performed decently in a similar situation vs yama+evankhell and i don't remember him catching any Ls like dumas did. If anything is embarrassing that jinsung clapped him and he had to rely on the armor shenanigans to survive
Im curious to see what y'all come up with cuz is not like he was taken by surprise. He was aware that it was coming, tried to defend and failed to do so. So what will the cope be? that he wasn't trying hard enough? he totally could've done just trust me bro ,just 1 more fancy attack bro,im sure this time the attack won't fail and dumas will manage to block
Btw,for now i see no reason as to why jinsung's finisher wouldn't just instakill ppl like labadon and kirin.And i doubt labadon's wood would do a better job at zooning than duma's spears,i also doubt 1 handed labadon is a much better and resilient melee combatant than kalavan

As for the kalavan fight... i don't even know what to say,thats as clear as they come, especially in tog

What does this even mean. This one is the most fuked up. You make it sound like if mascheny didn't intervene kalavan still had a chance at that point,and a good one at that. Im not arguing this one anymore,this one is ridiculous
And like
yeah no shit

For the record,i've never been a fan of how well jinsung is doing despite having no slayer title nor being and elder. But not liking it is no reason to deny it. This is past the point were we can say it just came out the wrong way. Its clearly done intentionally by Siu for whatever reason.
Also,he fought one of the supposedly top 5 strongest in the lo po bia (pudidy) while injured with little difficulty and i've no reason to not trust his implied assertion that kalavan was stronger than pudidy. Forget getting past him pudidy and holan didn't even manage to push him back from that position
Horse dude from what i remember failed to stop anyone from dogpiling on traumerei despite that being his job and speciality. his special restraining technique broken as soon as yama started trying a little
FUG already walked all over the combined forces of LPB and ZA in the story despite the plot giving yama a comically high number of Ls and removing White cuz it would've been too easy otherwise. Traumerai had to fight himself and even he wouldn't be there if kalavan didn't change sides for dubious reasons at the last second
You are clearly reading another TOG, if you read the chapters you saw more than once Rich telling Dumas not to kill anyone, in short Dumas was holding back throughout the fight and showed with an attack that he could kill Jinsung, Yama and Karaka the moment he he wanted, Jinsung himself said that he would take advantage of the fact that his opponent wasn't hitting vital points, the only way for Jinsung to hurt Dumas is with his strongest attack, Dumas could hurt Jinsung with any attack, and if it were a fight to seriously Jinsung probably wouldn't even be able to use his best attack because Dumas would have already killed him, didn't Widow do well against a weakened Evankhell? she KO'd her with an attack, and Jinsung vs Pudidy don't forget that Pudidy didn't have his best shinheuh, and even Jinsung said that Pudidy was in bad shape, FUG is not a threat to any family, FUG without Luslec would lose to LPB without Traum, I doubt there is anyone out there that Luslec is superior to regents, if I'm not mistaken Kell said that Yama at that time when he was weaker than was comparable to the first generation, and how many HR does FUG have? look at the quantity of HR we have already seen from LPB and there is still more to be shown, they are superior in quality and quantity. and the FUG is not a threat to the empire, it is logical that it is not just against everything together, or do you think that wolhaiksong and workshop, as incredible as they are, would stand up individually against 11 irregulars and their respective families, so for me, a threat to the empire is to threaten at minus some GF something that FUG clearly can't do.

magicallypuzzled

Reaction score
Country
United States
You are clearly reading another TOG, if you read the chapters you saw more than once Rich telling Dumas not to kill anyone, in short Dumas was holding back throughout the fight and showed with an attack that he could kill Jinsung, Yama and Karaka the moment he he wanted, Jinsung himself said that he would take advantage of the fact that his opponent wasn't hitting vital points, the only way for Jinsung to hurt Dumas is with his strongest attack, Dumas could hurt Jinsung with any attack, and if it were a fight to seriously Jinsung probably wouldn't even be able to use his best attack because Dumas would have already killed him, didn't Widow do well against a weakened Evankhell? she KO'd her with an attack, and Jinsung vs Pudidy don't forget that Pudidy didn't have his best shinheuh, and even Jinsung said that Pudidy was in bad shape, FUG is not a threat to any family, FUG without Luslec would lose to LPB without Traum, I doubt there is anyone out there that Luslec is superior to regents, if I'm not mistaken Kell said that Yama at that time when he was weaker than was comparable to the first generation, and how many HR does FUG have? look at the quantity of HR we have already seen from LPB and there is still more to be shown, they are superior in quality and quantity. and the FUG is not a threat to the empire, it is logical that it is not just against everything together, or do you think that wolhaiksong and workshop, as incredible as they are, would stand up individually against 11 irregulars and their respective families, so for me, a threat to the empire is to threaten at minus some GF something that FUG clearly can't do.
you clearly dont have any idea how to read any manga webtoon or otherwise. your way way way over playing the he's trying to not kill him holding back angle look at literally any fighting manga the whole i am holding back is a staple of tons of them guess who tends to win the fight once everyone gets serious? hint it isnt the one holding back.

TudyMNX

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Rich was gaslighting. As soon as Khell shows up he went from blandishing Viole to wanting to leave with urgency cuz apparently NOW all of the sudden they no longer have time. Is even easier to tell with rich cuz many time his expressions give away the urgency or the stress. Also look at everyone's else reaction or lack of reaction pre and post battle. Jinsung comes in pretty confident that he has a chance (he would've been right if not for the armor) and at the end they don't act as if they survived certain death but as if their enemy simply made their escape. Are these ppl completely stupid and don't realize how completely outmatched they were? You'd think that if this dude was that much stronger than kalavan and white Viole would think twice about jumping in the ring with him. Is not like character being able to tell these kind of things is uncommon in the series. Something similar happened not to long ago with labadon. And funnily enough that attack Viole was preparing might've done wonders on dumas assuming the armor is magic in nature. I mean.. the armor can't be invincible,and if something is gonna brake it might as well be Viole's hax.

if it were a fight to seriously Jinsung probably wouldn't even be able to use his best attack because Dumas would have already killed him
I dont even disagree with this one. I don't even disagree that jinsung would've still been the underdog even if he was healthy and the armor wasn't in play. But you people are acting like these ppl are multiple leagues ahead and the fug memebers are of no concern when is pretty clear they are in the same or adjacent leagues. For an example look at labadon vs hugo,labadon though the gap was large enough to the point where he could just simply negate her attacks.That wasn't the case and he had to resort to attacking to incapacitate her. Meanwhile we see duma constantly on the ofesnsive against these ppl. He succeded in taking a hand from karaka,almost succeded with yama and failed to incapacitate jinsung. Like,why even bother if you are that far ahead,the attacks these ppl can do supposedly won't work and you can stop or block them at any time right? Is not like you'd fail in stopping an attack that would've killed you if not for the armor. Like,even by the most basic of powerscaling the gap can't be larger than the one between hugo a top po bidau and labadon a top 3 lo po bia

the only way for Jinsung to hurt Dumas is with his strongest attack
Duma's left forearm would disagree. There he lost in both durability and str to jinsung. I find it hard to believe he could muster more without a transformation as this much was already enough to break parts of his body. Not dodging the finisher also makes me think he's lower on speed

Jinsung said that Pudidy was in bad shape
Maybe you misremember. It was the other way around,jinsung was in bad shape

they are superior in quality and quantity
Ok let's recap
Top 3 BH
Failed to get past injured JH even with the help of another high ranker
Failed to stop tired yama from attacking the lord
Failed to defend the portal from tired evenkell (to be fair this one was harder as the portal is easy to brake and evenkell used deception)

Only one to deliver was labadon in protecting an entire ass ship from a top po bidau while mostly on the defensive
Meanwhile over here we have duma with the assist from rich struggling to keep a book away from jinsung and friking karaka. Like,forget protecting the book like labadon did an entire ship you can't even protect your own body from jinsung. break his kneecaps,impale him to the ground,pull out a new toy like a shield or something,anything thats not fisting him so hard you somehow end up with your forearm exploding. Like,i get not killing but theres no reason to leave all his limb intact,you already did something similar to the other 2. Also, when he first meet yama as far as we know the not kill order wasn't in effect so i've no reason to believe he didn't went for the kill.yama dodged one and blocked another.even his latest fancy attack while it did damage it also seems like yama grabbed hold of it

And don't start with the
>but they didn't bring their pets
Yama also didn't bring his ancient or transformation
Nor did jinsung opened with the finisher move
They fought tired enemies without the hax and forget defeating they couldn't even stop or get past them

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, I think the story is pretty clear on this. After the wall of peaceful coexistence there was a bit about yama finally being a true slayer and solving his issues with his siblings. And then doom participated in the battle at the nest alongside yama. I didn't add white because he is effectively gone from the story. Vicente in turn has never had anything to do with fug. That said, even if you add him I don't think this changes things much. I can't see dumas vs white ending much different from dumas vs everyone else. He just gets nuked...
of course doom is a fug member and white isnt particularly powerful right now.
They offered to make him a Slayer but he didn't fulfill the conditions in the end IIRC. I don't see it that way, Yama stopped fighting with his two brothers and was chosen as leader, it doesn't mean the others counted as FUG members. They chose him as leader of the Houndborn and he went to war with the them + the Houndborns army. The army is an asset for FUG but they aren't FUG members, same way Baam's friends are kind of an asset for FUG when they help him like this but not FUG members themselves.

I am not saying that White would change anything but he was once a Slayer and has been cooperating with Karaka for a good while, I think he is considered as FUG member. Plus White is the fusion of the 5 siblings, he is still here, but controlled by Vicente, not Hoaqin , who said that he still wants to kill Hon IIRC.

you clearly dont have any idea how to read any manga webtoon or otherwise. your way way way over playing the he's trying to not kill him holding back angle look at literally any fighting manga the whole i am holding back is a staple of tons of them guess who tends to win the fight once everyone gets serious? hint it isnt the one holding back.
Why are you talking about other series when we saw Jinsung, Baam, Karaka and Yama on the verge of death at the same time? The recent chapters made it clear that Jinsung wouldn't be able to do anything if Dumas had been serious from the start.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

And like
yeah no shit

what are you talking about? Dumas made a point of not killing anyone there. It's beyond absurd to suggest he failed to do so when he was literally not trying. The reality is that dumas could have killed everyone there quite easily.

Why do you think kallavan had no chance after jinsung landed the attack? By the time jinsung used his dragon tiger floral butterfly he was running on fumes. Kallavan had beaten the crap out of him and broken his arms. Jinsung didn't seem capable of instantly healing that damage and the implication remains that even now the damage from that fight lingers. Kallavan had a hole in his stomach and still seemed in way better condition that jinsung.

They offered to make him a Slayer but he didn't fulfill the conditions in the end IIRC. I don't see it that way, Yama stopped fighting with his two brothers and was chosen as leader, it doesn't mean the others counted as FUG members. They chose him as leader of the Houndborn and he went to war with the them + the Houndborns army. The army is an asset for FUG but they aren't FUG members, same way Baam's friends are kind of an asset for FUG when they help him like this but not FUG members themselves.

I am not saying that White would change anything but he was once a Slayer and has been cooperating with Karaka for a good while, I think he is considered as FUG member. Plus White is the fusion of the 5 siblings, he is still here, but controlled by Vicente, not Hoaqin , who said that he still wants to kill Hon IIRC.

Why are you talking about other series when we saw Jinsung, Baam, Karaka and Yama on the verge of death at the same time? The recent chapters made it clear that Jinsung wouldn't be able to do anything if Dumas had been serious from the start.
Doom iirc was made a slayer. And then yama made a deal with fug and took over. Given how the canine war ended I don't see any reason to think every subordinate of yama, a slayer, isn't considered a part of fug.

hmm, ok? but it's not really relevant to my post. One more or less fighter doesn't change much for the purposes of my post. Which was that dumas alone can wreck multiple CC and slayer type fighters simultaneously. and the PB have 2 warriors stronger than him... Who in fug can potentially defeat dumas? As far as I can tell the hopes would lie on luslec, imort and seto... Khel hellam seems powerful but not wreck yama and jinsung simultaneously strong. I suppose that leaves other potential elders, luslec, imort and seto...

“People need to read not just the chapter but also the way the words are said and the context”

The Zahard empire has shown each time why they are the strongest family, the 10 FHs in other hands have not proven to be superior to WH and FUG.
I'm sorry! FUG has also not shown why they represent the dark side of the tower!

I will put it like this
Strongest groups in TOG:

#1 Zahard empire
#2 WH
#3 Revs
#4 10 Families
# 5 FUG

we don’t know shit about the Great father and his 4 androids sons so i can’t put them anywhere but im sure they are above the #4 and #5 on my list im talking about Masecth groups
WH is pretty powerful as far as we know and it is lead by urek but it's not really in any power struggle with anyone. The revolutionaries are framed in a similar manner to fug, a bunch of ragtag folk trying to get a win against unbeatable and unkillable enemies. There's no doubt zahard's forces are the mightiest around, iirc SIU in some blog post said specifically that.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Doom iirc was made a slayer. And then yama made a deal with fug and took over. Given how the canine war ended I don't see any reason to think every subordinate of yama, a slayer, isn't considered a part of fug.

hmm, ok? but it's not really relevant to my post. One more or less fighter doesn't change much for the purposes of my post. Which was that dumas alone can wreck multiple CC and slayer type fighters simultaneously. and the PB have 2 warriors stronger than him... Who in fug can potentially defeat dumas? As far as I can tell the hopes would lie on luslec, imort and seto... Khel hellam seems powerful but not wreck yama and jinsung simultaneously strong. I suppose that leaves other potential elders, luslec, imort and seto...
I never said I disagreed with you regarding Dumas's ability to beat them all. Doom was once a Slayer, but I am not sure he is considered a FUG member as of now. Unlike White who is a Slayer Candidate. I think Hellam might be able to beat Dumas but I wouldn't bet on him. And yes, some of the hidden Slayers probably. FUG can't be that outclassed by a Towerborn.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't think the superiority of Regents compared to the CC tier should really be in doubt.
We got Kirin being able to handle multiple BH's at the same time, confirmed by Perseus as well.
Yasratcha arguing that him/Yama/Dowon/Doom albeit able to decimate Lobadon forces would ultimately lose for sure against Lobadon himself (under the assumption that they were all fine).
And Dumas showing that he could fight multiple CC's tier fighters at the same time.

Maybe Khel and future Yama could be/get there, but for now 2 Regents and around 20 HR's in or around top 300 seem way over FUG paygrade.

Phantaminum_

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So i read comment of someone keep asking why tf luslec rank higher than some family heads? In my own understanding of the blogpost. The reason why luslec is higher is because he is the "Absolute darkness of the tower" even without FUG he is the "pure darkness". But that isn't the case, a family head ranks depends on their political status in the tower do you people understand? The HA FH is inactive yet she is still in the ranking because, she is one of the 3 elite FH. No matter if shes active or not she is there in the rankings. Remember the only character higher than inactive yurin is Baek Ryun head of Wolhaiksong and the 2 princesses. So first the Princesses, Adori rank higher than yurin clearly because she is the 2nd in power after Jahad in the Jahad Family. Enne on the other hand, comes with many variables such as the possession of 13th months weapon that kills everyone in her path. (1. Notorious influence), second as the daughter of 2 FH + jahad blood (I think this is Enne edges with fellow children of 2 FH the twin of Ha bec. Of jahad's blood even if the twin has HA and Ari which i think superior to Gustang and Blossom) and the strongest princesses among her peers. 3rd is she clearly have jahad secrets which somehow holds valuable info. It can lead to mant conspiracies against jahad.

So, back to Luslec and some FH, just like what I've said it differs in the political in the tower. Some FH dont care about politics after the climb since rankings start after the GW settle down with Jahad being king of the tower, like Traum and Han, that's why we can't see their ranks. Han is a pacifist clearly he dont want to get involve, as for traum well what can a introvert person have against his competent peers in terms of politics. Clearly gustang rank higher he is brilliant, the mastermind of the princesses idea. He is one of the smartest afterall. So for Luslec who is super active after the climb who continuesly fight against the empire. Corrupting people in the tower (his rank = to his notoriety) That's why he is not a black hole because he is the center of FUG even if he is inactive. He is the so called "GOD of FUG" anyone knows him even mentioning his name. Unlike Traum, even in his family there are limited of people who see his face and appearance.

So the blue hole, refers to a ranker whos power is hard to measure or whether they are dear or alive, since Genesis. Of course, they are called forgotten because only the rankers of Genesis can recognize them isnt it a given if Dumas 3rd in PB Fam 🤷 Remember Genesis starts after Jahad becomes king not when they are still climbing. It is after the war of V-Arlene againts the 11 GW.
The reason they are forgotten because they are inactive, and the new rankers don't even know the name of an ancient ranker. For example, Cha in the nest. Charlie a ranker dont even know him. Only high ranker of the highest position (ex. Yas a cc of the empire) know what an ancient ranker is capable.

Gustang insulting Wolhaiksong shows that only urek is a threat in the eyes of all FH. Baek ryun rank doesnt only means power its all being head of Wolhaiksong, because urek is under him in name. And maybe the ranking administration thinks that he can command urek as he is superior in rank in their org.

Last edited:

magicallypuzzled

Reaction score
Country
United States

what are you talking about none of them were seriously hurt and all of them wanted to keep fighting