Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles 🐢♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's not the chest of a woman though. I still think that it's probably a guy, if not, someone who was cursed by the 1st type of curse.
probably, like evankhell, garnak is an androgynous

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Arlen head piece ? Floral butterfly technique ? FUG elder logo ? They all resemble butterflies
Data Zahard used an advanced form of Piercing Technique, suggesting that the technique could have existed before the establishment of the Zahard Empire, tens of thousands of years ago.

Today, its most notable usage is as FUG's signature move Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique.

Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique: It is only taught to FUG members and it seems that this particular style of fighting is a trait of the FUG organization. In other words, this is FUG signature technique.”

FUG symbol:

Arlene images:

it makes sense now.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey know-it-alls in this forum, what are the chances that Garnac is Luslec's daughter/son or at least relatives? or from the same clan or country they have the same color of shinsu and also use butterflies, Garnac said that she comes from the darkness and luslec is the king who lives in the darkness according to his Bio.

when she uses the last attack while using butterflies to kill Varane she say: she/he came from darkness/within the dark. And share that panel with Luslec

To be honest bro I don't think anyone besides you cares. This frivolous reveal adds no progression towards the story and wouldn't create shock or hype so I don't think this their lineage relation would ever be something siu would reveal unless he wants to further waste time

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
To be honest bro I don't think anyone besides you cares. This frivolous reveal adds no progression towards the story and wouldn't create shock or hype so I don't think this their lineage relation would ever be something siu would reveal unless he wants to further waste time
Im sorry for make you waste your time writing this i will do better next time and post interesting things i beg for your pardon TL Master
Let me know about what i can post next so it can be interesting for everybody, much Love and keep doing the good work ❤

————————————————————————
In another matter how is that varane has never saw someone stronger than Garnac Or at that level ? Is not He is a HR from a GF?

Last edited:

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
In another matter how is that varane has never saw someone stronger than Garnac? Or at that level He is a HR from a GF
I think Varane is surprised he didn't recognized someone as strong as Garnac, because he probably memorized the top ranking HR. And this easily explained as Garnac is a blue hole.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I think Varane is surprised he didn't recognized someone as strong as Garnac, because he probably memorized the top ranking HR. And this easily explained as Garnac is a blue hole.
Since they read a lot that makes sense didn’t think about it.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's a guy, right?
From the hips it looks like a chick but always error on the side of caution....

SIU this chapter be like:

"Yo dawg, we herd you like our ships, so we put some ships in our ships so you can ride while you ride"

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im loving this
Slide to the right, Us, south koreans are mad!

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Im loving this
Slide to the right, Us, south koreans are mad!
I am more mad at the last chapter because gustang was like "Dumas, go get killed by Baam"

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So is Garnac a furry/experiment too?!?!? Same species as Vespa???

Sousko

Reaction score
Country
United States
FUG is pretty strong when you think about it.

Hellam, Karaka, Yama, Doom, Butterfly dude, that lady who wears a hood, Ha Jinsung, Cha, & Dowon.

Fug might be stronger then Traumerie's family branch lol

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
From the hips it looks like a chick but always error on the side of caution....

SIU this chapter be like:

"Yo dawg, we herd you like our ships, so we put some ships in our ships so you can ride while you ride"
That's not the chest of a woman though. I still think that it's probably a guy, if not, someone who was cursed by the 1st type of curse.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think traumerai is a blue hole. He fits the definition almost perfectly.
A Blue Hole is someone who has been forgotten by time. That certainly could never apply to one of the Ten Warriors.

Hellam, Karaka, Yama, Doom, Butterfly dude, that lady who wears a hood, Ha Jinsung, Cha, & Dowon.

Cha and Dowon aren't really members though. Cha basically just follows Baam, and any cooperation with FUG is contingent on his. And Dowon is just stuck with them at the moment. Neither of them are actual followers of FUG's creed.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Their success rate is quite low though. Elders are very strong but Khel Hellam's portrayal left a bad taste in my mouth. I hate this guy.

Cha and Dowon aren't FUG.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
True, but it's not like Proust got to show how strong he is. Reliable isn't necessarily because of his strength. It could be because of his behavior and/or track record. Dumas has shown that he obeys without questions and he isn't very emotional.

If he was the strongest I think they would have said he is at least top 2, not top 3.
Dumas is not the commander of the army. Regardless of his strength, he wouldn't be a commander. Even Richemond was leading him in their mission.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dumas is not the commander of the army. Regardless of his strength, he wouldn't be a commander. Even Richemond was leading him in their mission.
I didn't say that Dumas was a commander.