Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles 🐢♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's not the chest of a woman though. I still think that it's probably a guy, if not, someone who was cursed by the 1st type of curse.
probably, like evankhell, garnak is an androgynous

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cosmic-scans version.

Traumerei asked Zahard to let him deal with Baam. He said he'll turn him into one of his servants.

He wanting Baam to devour Leviathan is is something Kirin asked him, he never said that's what he had in mind. I don't see why he would want Baam to know his whole story. But Baam being so quiet about this and not doing anything interesting with his memories(so far) is one of the bad things about this arc.

Karaka is much weaker than Dumas, I don't see what's confusing about that.
B/c he’s been having nightmares and would like to know why LOL!!! And he can’t retrieve the memories himself b/c that would be a violation of the pact the FHs made!!! As I said before it was all a ruse setup by Traum!!!

Yes Karaka is weaker but why does his broken armor put him out of commission! Both Yuri and Urek obliterated his armor but that never put him out of commission! I’m 100% sure that Urek would finger wreck Dumas as well!

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I guess the armor JH got for Karaka shouldn't be better than the armor a family head can get for his men.

Siu forgot to build many characters.

magicallypuzzled

Reaction score
Country
United States
karaka has never fought anyone immediately after having his armor destroyed and certainly hasn't taken any heavy hits immediately afterwards. while it hasn't been explicitly stated until now it makes perfect sense to me that he has to recover after having it happen. or at the very least, he can't let it happen too much without having to recover. otherwise he could just go and wear down any non family head by sheer attrition.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
karaka has never fought anyone immediately after having his armor destroyed and certainly hasn't taken any heavy hits immediately afterwards. while it hasn't been explicitly stated until now it makes perfect sense to me that he has to recover after having it happen. or at the very least, he can't let it happen too much without having to recover. otherwise he could just go and wear down any non family head by sheer attrition.
We saw him immediately after Yuri wrecked him LOL! After being wrecked by Urek he was moving around lol! When he got back on the train he had his body back and was torturing Wangnang, Miseng and Yura Ha LOL!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
We saw him immediately after Yuri wrecked him LOL! After being wrecked by Urek he was moving around lol! When he got back on the train he had his body back and was torturing Wangnang, Miseng and Yura Ha LOL!!!
Is called SIU inconsistencies.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess my point about about Karaka’s armor is that JH is up to something!!! He does not trust LL and def not Khel!!!

AA is complaining about fire power, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Karaka hidden in the debris and joins Bam’s party

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Going off the conversation btw Traum and Gustang, Traum mentioned that all the FHs used their own methods to forget painful memories. Yes it seems they all forgot why they choose to stop the climb but I’m pretty sure each FH had their own personal memories that they choose to forget!!! It was never stated that they all forgot the same memories LOL!!!

As we see in Icarus’ story they were not always climbing together!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The frustrating question I’ve been asking myself for a while now; WTF is SIU doing with Karaka??? and now his broken armor BS?!?!?!

If him and Dumas have similar armor, why doesn’t Karaka’s armor get stronger like Dumas’??? Yuri, Urek, Khel, and Kallavan have done just as much damage and/or greater to Karaka but now after facing Dumas he’s out of commission!!! WTF SIU, make it make sense!
How would it make any sense if it wasn't the same memories The purpose of this seems to have been to stop the fighting between family heads for a time,it'd be crazy if that means different memories from each.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How would it make any sense if it wasn't the same memories The purpose of this seems to have been to stop the fighting between family heads for a time,it'd be crazy if that means different memories from each.
LMFAO S3ch164… I just noticed this they all LEARNED to forget but ONLY the two stored away unpleasant memories
Refer to the WEBTOON t/l
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This kind of massively changes my entire understanding of current events!!! Both Traum and Gustang will be troublesome for Bam when they remember! Both probably hated V (over a women)

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I guess my point about about Karaka’s armor is that JH is up to something!!! He does not trust LL and def not Khel!!!

AA is complaining about fire power, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Karaka hidden in the debris and joins Bam’s party
He probably not interested in Luslec first plan to use Baam to kill Zahard and FHs by force or brainwash but if Baam choose that way by himself nothing
He can do to stop him at the end he also want to get ride of zahard and FHs.

magicallypuzzled

Reaction score
Country
United States
and he never fought or took any heavy hits when we saw him at those times so whats your point? we saw him do the exact same kind of thing this time as well but its been revealed that he needs to recover.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It makes no sense the excuse about his armor.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Karaka's technique likely requires a lot of energy. After destroying his body against Urek he became unable to fight. It would be too easy if he could return forever.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes Urek wrecked Karaka’s body BUT Karaka instantly regenerated then self-destructed.

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He'll make her get married to Elbaba. Or worse, Baam in the event that he manages to recapture him. Rachel's actual worst nightmare brought to life.
Wouldn’t he marry her himself?