Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles 🐢♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's not the chest of a woman though. I still think that it's probably a guy, if not, someone who was cursed by the 1st type of curse.
probably, like evankhell, garnak is an androgynous

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
ya'll be dissing FUG for ages and now they show some actual backbone ya'll be like "I don't know if I like them being that strong"

EDIT: From every shot we have of Luslec and butterflytrap we can see that FUG likes to just lounge around all day. Look at sophia. Took baam to invade the nest for her to even move and when she got there she was like "Ain't nobody got time for that"
Your posts aren't the same without the Traumerei avy. I'll have to get used to this.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Your posts aren't the same without the Traumerei avy. I'll have to get used to this.
Yeah Meme Rei was funny but nothing can top demon face Ppodong.... happens to be from one of the funniest comics I have ever read.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States

Ernaux has a wand, so for all practical purposes, it's confirmed that it's a wave controller
That isn't a wave controller, that is just a word Gustang wrote down that just happens to also control shinsu

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
You are taking it the wrong way. It's exactly because I am not thinking about IRL logic that I think he might be cursed.
Here is the thing, if SIU want to create a cursed people with half-male half-female body, he will make it in the way that most audience can see that something is not normal. Small breast with narrow waist and muscular body is not a good way to do it as a lot of female East Asian bodybuilder have that build. Remember, his main audiance is Korean which is East Asian.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Y’all need to RELAX, Verane is a nobody! Garnac fodderized the 3rd fleet commander LOL!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
How does that make him an easy target?
Are you comparing that Rank to what we know from the 4 and 5 SQ?

It should not be the same since you cannot compare a corps commander with an FH

a third fleet commander working for an FH should be
Stronger than a 3rd of a CC
The reason why the fight between Garnac and Varane was easy for Garnac is simply because Garnac is much stronger.

It wouldn't be so easy for Cha, for example.

But again these young people from 10GF continue to prove that JH is right, they have no experience. Against strong OPPs
They keep getting killed off guard by saying the same repetitive words about how strong others are
As if this level was unrecognizable to them.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Bellerir being established as a weakling makes me think that Koon and Rak are going to be the ones to whip his ass while Baam is dealing with actually important enemies elsewhere. I don't really like the concept of those two taking down Rankers as a general rule, but I could make an exception for this fraudulent clown.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp. rak already killed some advanced ranker... With a weapon of such power that other regulars wouldn't even be allowed to wield something comparable. At the moment I am of the idea that once rak's curse is fully lifted he will have straight up ranker power without even needing to throw his ancient spear.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How does that make him an easy target?
Are you comparing that Rank to what we know from the 4 and 5 SQ?

It should not be the same since you cannot compare a corps commander with an FH

a third fleet commander working for an FH should be
Stronger than a 3rd of a CC
The reason why the fight between Garnac and Varane was easy for Garnac is simply because Garnac is much stronger.

It wouldn't be so easy for Cha, for example.

But again these young people from 10GF continue to prove that JH is right, they have no experience. Against strong OPPs
They keep getting killed off guard by saying the same repetitive words about how strong others are
As if this level was unrecognizable to them.
LMFAO Verane ain’t shit!!! Former RoZA CC Kallavan (#4) would fodderize Verane. Even Yas (May he RIP) would fodderize Verane! Even Lyb would wreck vermin LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Only Robadon and Dumas IMO have shown to be equal to or greater than RoZA CCs

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Welp. rak already killed some advanced ranker... With a weapon of such power that other regulars wouldn't even be allowed to wield something comparable. At the moment I am of the idea that once rak's curse is fully lifted he will have straight up ranker power without even needing to throw his ancient spear.
Rak literally killed white 😂 this world is crazy

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
The chapter felt short as though nothing much actually happened. Maybe it's is a lead in to future chapters with Lulsec and Wolhaiksong (or rather Urek or Baek Ryun) and also Gustang himself showing up at the same location.

Somehow I rather don't think anything significant will follow. It feels too early and un-SIU-like to have a major All-Star Battle/event happen so easily.

I just wish SIU would Just hurry and Move the plot along a bit faster, as this all seems like a lot of Itty-Bitty sub-plot sparks here and there with it not doing too much to move things along

I feel like the most significant things that have happened so far are Bam's development and increasing significance to the Tower. He is also showing he can handle high rankers with more ease, and also Lulsec's showing up, although he han't done very much. Can't wait for a meeting between Bam and Lulsec and Urek (perhaps all three together at once. I won't be surprised if I am disappointed......

Significant things so far are Gustang and Traumeirie being shown to be gradually losing control of their destiny, and destiny itself is being moved toward Bam. Currently I don't yet see a reason for an all out war between the 10GF, just Trau and Gustang so far.

As I recall, the last time we saw Zahard he wasn't in the least bothered by this war happening. Similarly none of the remaining 10 GF have taken any action thus, so far this is still some Tempest in a (Large) Teapot full of PoBidau and Lo Po Bia.

It should be interesting to see if and how the other 10 GF get involved.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The chapter felt short as though nothing much actually happened. Maybe it's is a lead in to future chapters with Lulsec and Wolhaiksong (or rather Urek or Baek Ryun) and also Gustang himself showing up at the same location.

Somehow I rather don't think anything significant will follow. It feels too early and un-SIU-like to have a major All-Star Battle/event happen so easily.

I just wish SIU would Just hurry and Move the plot along a bit faster, as this all seems like a lot of Itty-Bitty sub-plot sparks here and there with it not doing too much to move things along

I feel like the most significant things that have happened so far are Bam's development and increasing significance to the Tower. He is also showing he can handle high rankers with more ease, and also Lulsec's showing up, although he han't done very much. Can't wait for a meeting between Bam and Lulsec and Urek (perhaps all three together at once. I won't be surprised if I am disappointed......

Significant things so far are Gustang and Traumeirie being shown to be gradually losing control of their destiny, and destiny itself is being moved toward Bam. Currently I don't yet see a reason for an all out war between the 10GF, just Trau and Gustang so far.

As I recall, the last time we saw Zahard he wasn't in the least bothered by this war happening. Similarly none of the remaining 10 GF have taken any action thus, so far this is still some Tempest in a (Large) Teapot full of PoBidau and Lo Po Bia.

It should be interesting to see if and how the other 10 GF get involved.
early? Is the chapter 596 😐 im tired of Waiting

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The special shield that Traumerei himself gave to her blocked that, Sophia blocked the attack on her own
Capabilities

WGW was clearly afraid of fighting her
Sophia just can’t be bothered
Is not her war she didn’t want to save JH
In the first place Just to use and test Baam to see if he can Be someone to follow in the future.

WGW was honest about surviving thanks to the shield
Sophia used her light house technique not only to block
But to sent the attack other way in order to protect the ship.
?? It doesn’t matter if traumerie gave it to her, It’s still in her arsenal to use lmaoo.

Whitegarment was not scared of her, they both had more pressing issues to deal with and widow said her reason is because she’s not interested in fighting lightbearers. They came to a mutual agreement

she didn’t send the attack the other way, she just blocked it from herself and the needle.. everything else in the vicinity including where widow was got hit.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
?? It doesn’t matter if traumerie gave it to her, It’s still in her arsenal to use lmaoo.

Whitegarment was not scared of her, they both had more pressing issues to deal with and widow said her reason is because she’s not interested in fighting lightbearers. They came to a mutual agreement

she didn’t send the attack the other way, she just blocked it from herself and the needle.. everything else in the vicinity including where widow was got hit.
Ok brother ❤🙏🏽

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good chance we see a RoZA response soon! Luslec, Bam, and Gustang all in one place!!! Adori is jumping for joy at the prospects of fulfilling Zahard’s 3 commands!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am actually expecting more family heads and perhaps zahard to show up. You'd think a death match between gustang and traumerei would warrant them ubering to the sprout or something. If not that, the event that actuall triggers tower wide war should warrant the presence of it's primary players.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hwa Ryun already predicted this and ensured it would happen!!! S3ch50!!!

S3ch51 the image of Bam LOL, looks exactly like Traum’s ghost!!! The Devil inside Bam or perhaps Bam’s true identity is what is haunting Bam!!!