Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles 🐢♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's not the chest of a woman though. I still think that it's probably a guy, if not, someone who was cursed by the 1st type of curse.
probably, like evankhell, garnak is an androgynous

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Its sad how you think disposable fodders can beat a CC

i think you lost it tbh
I was clear that he was trying to use disposable people leading by a top 200 Doom to face the 5th army

In his prophecy dream it was suppose to work fine,
Zahard fooled him, go back and read

He was shocked to know that Yasratcha was that powerfull agains the canine. He thought he was about to win without FUG involve.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I was clear that he was trying to use disposable people leading by a top 200 Doom to face the 5th army

In his prophecy dream it was suppose to work fine,
Zahard fooled him, go back and read
now you’re deflecting back to top 200 FUG big names

Yes, that screams I NEED HELP against an Army Corp. Literally.

I’m still surprised anyone thinks highly of FUG after Dumas’ last demonstration

FUG are all fodders

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
now you’re deflecting back to top 200 FUG big names

Yes, that screams I NEED HELP against an Army Corp. Literally.

I’m still surprised anyone thinks highly of FUG after Dumas’ last demonstration

FUG are all fodders
Dumas body is weak agains JH punches
Every punch JH landed broke something in
His body the same goes to Dumas its spears
Were crushing JH body, you need to be honest
And say that SIU gave this guy a stupid immortal
Trick!

now its last attack was pretty strong enough to kill
People as JH and Yama
The same goes to JH his last attack was strong enough to “kill” Dumas but the fact that he is almost immortal and never get exhausted is a big fucking plus, now people like Khell hellam and sophia wouldn’t be caught in that attack so easy.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Dumas body is weak agains JH punches
Every punch JH landed broke something in
His body the same goes to Dumas its spears
Were crushing JH body, you need to be honest
And say that SIU gave this guy a stupid immortal
Trick!

now its last attack was pretty strong enough to kill
People as JH and Yama
The same goes to JH his last attack was strong enough to “kill” Dumas but the fact that he is almost immortal and never get exhausted is a big fucking plus, now people like Khell hellam and sophia wouldn’t be caught in that attack so easy.
Yeah before Dumas showed off his transformation and buffed up, then tanked FT yama’s punch like it was non-existent while humliating Yama, Jinsung, and Karaka in the next moment while giving a warning to Bam. He demonstrated to us the next tier. It is even setting up the fight with Bam for the next level since Bam already defeated the CC class fighters.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yeah before Dumas showed off his transformation and buffed up, then tanked FT yama’s punch like it was non-existent while humliating Yama, Jinsung, and Karaka in the next moment while giving a warning to Bam. He demonstrated to us the next tier. It is even setting up the fight with Bam for the next level since Bam already defeated the CC class fighters.
“Tanked an almost dead Yama punch”

You DGAF about details i see just the results 😂

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
“Tanked an almost dead Yama punch”
Based on what?

base Yama still knocked off a 1st class librarian head with one punch.

at least I still see results, you just inputting whatever suits your agenda :lmao

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im sure that Even Adori can’t kill Dumas
Is not about power with him, he just can’t die. LOL

Based on what?

base Yama still knocked off a 1st class librarian head with one punch.

at least I still see results, you just inputting whatever suits your agenda :lmao
One class librarian is fodder agains top 100
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Are you comparing Dumas with one librarian?

Come on is dumas strong or no? Comparing him with Girks LMAO

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Im sure that Even Adori can’t Dumas
Is not about power with him, he just can’t die. LOL

One class librarian is fodder agains top 100

Are you comparing Dumas with one librarian?

Come on is dumas strong or no? Comparing hkm with Girks LMAO
1st class is one class lower than Richemont the one who casually cucked Khel. So think again.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is Luslec talking through Garnac

elders are above CC tier

you forgot that Khell alone was enough to beat Yama FT? And tha he was only 50% of his potential he was facing another top100 at the same time
His beast was so strong that EVK and its beast couldn't stop it. If Khell hellam face Dumas or lobadon
At 100% i doubt these 2 guys could stand.

Another demonstration of elder about CC tier
Was WGW afraid of fighting Sophia

Sophia even move her out the ship without WGW noticing was capable stop for a few minutes Traumerei greatest long range attack covering in shiwonryu. Sit down with all due respect. ❤
Whitegarment widow isn’t a good example, Sophia didn’t want to fight her just as much and widow also blocked traumeries shinwonryu.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Whitegarment widow isn’t a good example, Sophia didn’t want to fight her just as much and widow also blocked traumeries shinwonryu.
The special shield that Traumerei himself gave to her blocked that, Sophia blocked the attack on her own
Capabilities

WGW was clearly afraid of fighting her
Sophia just can’t be bothered
Is not her war she didn’t want to save JH
In the first place Just to use and test Baam to see if he can Be someone to follow in the future.

WGW was honest about surviving thanks to the shield
Sophia used her light house technique not only to block
But to sent the attack other way in order to protect the ship.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Khel is a loser but I can't put him at CC level. The strongest BHs are CC tier and he has to be above that at the very least. I put Elders at the same level as Lobadon, Kirin and Dumas.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Khel is not above CC. Its why he was seeking help against the 5th Army Corp.

And did you forget how Yasratcha painted the floor red with Yama? Kallavan also made sure Jinsung knew his place. Jinsung is an elder in all but name.

literally Dumas could ignore FT Yama’s punch while Khel was in disbelief in FT Yama’s strength. Dumas also faced a 2 fang Yama while Kehl fought 1 fang Yama.
Khel hellam managed to fight yama and evankhel simultanenously... That is no small feat by any means. Khel hellam's full power is still unknown to us.

Yaratcha did own yama but SIU specifically made the point that yama experienced a debuff when fighting yaratcha. In context this is probably the fear yaratcha planted in him which was resolved via yama getting doom's fang. It's also worth noting that on top of this yama was sent to the wall after using his full transformation which significantly weakened him, which khel hellam probably didn't know about. With this in mind it's extremely unclear how full transformation yama at the time of the wall battle compares to yaratcha.

It's clear that dumas is well ahead of corp commander type characters we have seen at this point. No one we have seen has even evidenced the means to kill or incapacitate him except maybe bam because he can cancel out spells at least temporarily. Unclear if dumas can hold his own against characters like kirin or lobadon though odds are he is at least difficult to deal with even for them.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dumas is a dead duck. Gustang was like "retrieve a book but don't kill anyone to upset the irregular," so he didn't fight with BaamCo too much and Baam got everything he needed. Now the order is different, as Gustang has ordered Dumas to directly face Baam and get in Baam's way. Baam has no choice but to kill him to show everyone he isn't a pushover. At this point he is Bruce Banner asking people to not fight him because he will win(he just doesn't know it)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Khel is a loser but I can't put him at CC level. The strongest BHs are CC tier and he has to be above that at the very least. I put Elders at the same level as Lobadon, Kirin and Dumas.
I feel like fug having that many people who are that strong would cause issues to the plot so far. Isn't the implication that any one great family is more powerful than fug? If fug had at least 3 people like that then it should collectively be greater than at least some of the great families. Let alone that there probably are at least a few more elders. I could see fug having a couple non luslec folk who even surpass lobadon or kirin but odds are that they don't have a full handful of lobadon type characters (also worth noting that regent type characters from the koon, ha and arie families are likely stronger than lobadon).

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Dumas fan club is out for blood.. again!

It has been very difficult to deal with these 5 BHs,
The PB leaders have failed to at least weaken them down, ¿Do you mean that if Dumas had been part of this PB top dogs offensive, the battle would have ended a long time ago? LMAO

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Dumas is a dead duck. Gustang was like "retrieve a book but don't kill anyone to upset the irregular," so he didn't fight with BaamCo too much and Baam got everything he needed. Now the order is different, as Gustang has ordered Dumas to directly face Baam and get in Baam's way. Baam has no choice but to kill him to show everyone he isn't a pushover. At this point he is Bruce Banner asking people to not fight him because he will win(he just doesn't know it)
Hmm, probably? Bam will be at the family head level sooner rather than later... Right now it's only traumerei and gustang who are after bam for whichever reason but once this arc ends odds are that each family head will have its own agenda which will likely include bam to varying capacities. Let alone that rachel seems to be on her way to acquiring actual power. Right now bam is dealing with 2 heads, with each new arc we will see even more of them. I maintain that bam will eventually take hon's tests and win...

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Khel hellam managed to fight yama and evankhel simultanenously... That is no small feat by any means. Khel hellam's full power is still unknown to us.

Yaratcha did own yama but SIU specifically made the point that yama experienced a debuff when fighting yaratcha. In context this is probably the fear yaratcha planted in him which was resolved via yama getting doom's fang. It's also worth noting that on top of this yama was sent to the wall after using his full transformation which significantly weakened him, which khel hellam probably didn't know about. With this in mind it's extremely unclear how full transformation yama at the time of the wall battle compares to yaratcha.

It's clear that dumas is well ahead of corp commander type characters we have seen at this point. No one we have seen has even evidenced the means to kill or incapacitate him except maybe bam because he can cancel out spells at least temporarily. Unclear if dumas can hold his own against characters like kirin or lobadon though odds are he is at least difficult to deal with even for them.
Keyword here, he fought off Yama and Evankhell. Dumas was schooling Yama and Jinsung.

Doom has repeated even after Yama got 2 fang that they need to gang up on Yasratcha. Even taking away the fear factor, nothing would have changed since Yama has issues assessing his full full transformation while Yas’s FT is instant with no side effects. Meaning, the outcome would NOT have changed.

Dumas is #3. Even if we generously don’t account for Gustang, he is only one spot behind. He’s on their level.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Keyword here, he fought off Yama and Evankhell. Dumas was schooling Yama and Jinsung.

Doom has repeated even after Yama got 2 fang that they need to gang up on Yasratcha. Even taking away the fear factor, nothing would have changed since Yama has issues assessing his full full transformation while Yas’s FT is instant with no side effects. Meaning, the outcome would NOT have changed.

Dumas is #3. Even if we generously don’t account for Gustang, he is only one spot behind. He’s on their level.
Ok? not sure of how that takes from what I said.

Doom clearly didn't know how much stronger yama would become once he got the fang. It's not that big a stretch that yama with two fangs could be stronger than yaratcha was. In terms of sheer output yama is definitely way ahead of yaratcha considering that yama did manage to do something to the kraken. It's also not that big a stretch that pre 2nd fang yama without a debuff could have fought evenly with yaratcha, at least for a while. There's a difference between getting owned and actually putting up a fight.

There's no reason there can't be a significant gap between dumas and the other two. At the moment we simply don't know at least.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I feel like fug having that many people who are that strong would cause issues to the plot so far. Isn't the implication that any one great family is more powerful than fug? If fug had at least 3 people like that then it should collectively be greater than at least some of the great families. Let alone that there probably are at least a few more elders. I could see fug having a couple non luslec folk who even surpass lobadon or kirin but odds are that they don't have a full handful of lobadon type characters (also worth noting that regent type characters from the koon, ha and arie families are likely stronger than lobadon).
Well, Luslec is a Towerborn. Any of the FHs can stomp him. It's kinda hard to gauge people's level when we consider them beyond CC but below FHs. What's clear is that Adori, Enne, Luslec and probably Baek Ryun are at the top in this category but after it's too hard.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
ya'll be dissing FUG for ages and now they show some actual backbone ya'll be like "I don't know if I like them being that strong"

EDIT: From every shot we have of Luslec and butterflytrap we can see that FUG likes to just lounge around all day. Look at sophia. Took baam to invade the nest for her to even move and when she got there she was like "Ain't nobody got time for that"