Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 596 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles 🐢♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's not the chest of a woman though. I still think that it's probably a guy, if not, someone who was cursed by the 1st type of curse.
probably, like evankhell, garnak is an androgynous

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I am not sure about them being able to crush Elders.

It's exactly because of this that I don't use IRL logic like this. Zahard Princesses get powers from the blood but Ha are physically superior even without reinforcement. So, according to that logic their body should be affected that way too. Physical training matters depending on your position and Baam wasn't built like he is now when he entered in Tower. He needed that for his martial arts training.
What's the point about bringing muscle in discussing it? Do you think no women in ToG do bodybuilding?

It's about strength per muscle weight. Zahard princesses and Ha women has extremely high strength per muscle weight so even their small muscle is enough to overpower muscular person, not enough against Urek slim finger though. Still, it doesn't means there are no women who do bodybuilding in ToG, a lot of canine women do it, so Garnac might does it too even if Garnac is a woman. As for Baam, yes he does it too, now imagine if Yuri took time for bodybuilding, she might be even stronger (Evankhell is stronger in muscular form).

Anyway, if that is your standard of cursed people, some of my friends will qualify, some Korean readers will qualify too. SIU is Korean and most readers are Korean, so I believe he will make it more obvious if he want Garnac to be one of cursed people.

Last edited:

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I wonder what happened with the PB frontline that WHS ship encountered first

In this chapter Belleriel admitted to be really a low tier ranker in front of the BHs, i was wrong.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What's the point about bringing muscle in discussing it? Do you think no women in ToG do bodybuilding?

It's about strength per muscle weight. Zahard princesses and Ha women has extremely high strength per muscle weight so even their small muscle is enough to overpower muscular person, not enough against Urek slim finger though. Still, it doesn't means there are no women who do bodybuilding in ToG, a lot of canine women do it, so Garnac might does it too even if Garnac is a woman. As for Baam, yes he does it too, now imagine if Yuri took time for bodybuilding, she might be even stronger (Evankhell is stronger in muscular form).

Anyway, if that is your standard of cursed people, some of my friends will qualify, some Korean readers will qualify too. SIU is Korean and most readers are Korean, so I believe he will make it more obvious if he want Garnac to be one of cursed people.
You are taking it the wrong way. It's exactly because I am not thinking about IRL logic that I think he might be cursed.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Only cursed race were the DD of the Native ones, the DD of the natives ones helped the 13GF climb the tower.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Garnac is not a cursed descendant! Didn’t all that take place after Genesis?!?!? And why does it matter so much for you weirdos!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The curse has nothing to do with sealing these people power but they can’t reproduce ? I forgot what was the deal

the father of Yura ha wasn’t one of them?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still births or the Ren and Ling scenario

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, read the chapter.

A lot happening here.. Didn't expect garnac to be a fug elder. Seems like he has a connection to luslec but it is unclear of what it is... Butterflies are a pretty significant fug symbol at that.. I suppose that as a fug elder this is someone that has deep connections to the metaplot. Which makes for this a somewhat awkward introduction. Weirdly enough we see a lot of limbs floating around which is a somewhat unusual way for siu to depict a masacre. I don't think we've seen much of this before. I suppose it is meant to hint at what his or her butterflies do (read some comments here but I have no idea of what SIU is going for., to me korean folk in media look effeminate in general).

And we see another LPB fight... although not much. The only thing worth noting here is that this appears to be yet another PB who isn't a wave controller. As far as I can tell we are at zero PB wave controllers so far. Seems like this one is more of a physical combatant. Gustang has done something weird with his family... I wonder if his entire top brass is mostly just lines of text. Basically his entire family is "fake". And the real ones are being led to their doom via bellerier.

the way darkness is mentioned here... Makes me think the darkness in question here is literal rather than metaphorical.

I wonder what shineuh the LPB angel has... I suppose the blood thing could be a shineuh? Chimera has a lot of possibilities. Maybe members of this family are fused with their shineuh or simply assimilate them. Making their appearance perhaps not as indicative as we'd think....

Looks like bellerier somewhat overstepped but it doesn't look like traumerei will mind. I suppose it is confirmed that he isn't that big a deal power wise. I do wonder if he is in reality fairly smart though. but his lack of talent or inability to break past being an average or even above average ranker limited what role he could have in the PB family. I can see why rachel and bellerier became.... associates. similarly petty creatures gnawing at fate... I can also see rachel, being the miserable and small minded creature she is, just discarding bellerier like nothing if she gets a path towards actual power.

It does look like the PB family has taken some big hits. On one hand fug and another wolfhaikson apparently (If I am reading goruro's bit right). Wolfhaikson's involvement in the matter is strange though. Their primary purpose (barring lore retcons) is to leave the tower so if they are getting involved this hard then it makes sense to think that this could tie into that goal.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Varane was the 3rd Fleet Commander, below Ruini and Hugo!

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
They can solo Khell hellam?
😐

Obviously WHS got insider in the PB force
If not it was Belleriel who called them or bait them.
Yes.

Khel grimaced from FT Yama while Dumas had a “?” Reaction to FT Yama’s punch and kick

the difference is massive.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am not sure about them being able to crush Elders.

It's exactly because of this that I don't use IRL logic like this. Zahard Princesses get powers from the blood but Ha are physically superior even without reinforcement. So, according to that logic their body should be affected that way too. Physical training matters depending on your position and Baam wasn't built like he is now when he entered in Tower. He needed that for his martial arts training.
Elders are CC tier.

they are one shot material for Dumas.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
is Luslec talking through Garnac
Yes.

Khel grimaced from FT Yama while Dumas had a “?” Reaction to FT Yama’s punch and kick

the difference is massive.

Elders are CC tier.

elders are above CC tier

you forgot that Khell alone was enough to beat Yama FT? And tha he was only 50% of his potential he was facing another top100 at the same time
His beast was so strong that EVK and its beast couldn't stop it. If Khell hellam face Dumas or lobadon
At 100% i doubt these 2 guys could stand.

Another demonstration of elder about CC tier
Was WGW afraid of fighting Sophia

Sophia even move her out the ship without WGW noticing was capable stop for a few minutes Traumerei greatest long range attack covering in shiwonryu. Sit down with all due respect. ❤

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
As much as I dumped on Khel, he’s much stronger than shown against Yama. Dumas refers to Khel as his old nemesis Blue Hole.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Elders are CC tier.

Yeah khel hellam was so afraid of him, re-read

Khell only fear FHs and Zahard lets be honest!

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
is Luslec talking through Garnac

elders are above CC tier

you forgot that Khell alone was enough to beat Yama FT? And tha he was only 50% of his potential he was facing another top100 at the same time
His beast was so strong that EVK and its beast couldn't stop it. If Khell hellam face Dumas or lobadon
At 100% i doubt these 2 guys could stand.

Another demonstration of elder about CC tier
Was WGW afraid of fighting Sophia

Sophia even move her out the ship without WGW noticing was capable stop for a few minutes Traumerei greatest long range attack covering in shiwonryu. Sit down with all due respect. ❤
Khel is not above CC. Its why he was seeking help against the 5th Army Corp.

And did you forget how Yasratcha painted the floor red with Yama? Kallavan also made sure Jinsung knew his place. Jinsung is an elder in all but name.

literally Dumas could ignore FT Yama’s punch while Khel was in disbelief in FT Yama’s strength. Dumas also faced a 2 fang Yama while Kehl fought 1 fang Yama.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Khel is not above CC. Its why he was seeking help against the 5th Army Corp.

And did you forget how Yasratcha painted the floor red with Yama? Kallavan also made sure Jinsung knew his place. Jinsung is an elder in all but name.

literally Dumas could ignore FT Yama’s punch while Khel was in disbelief in FT Yama’s strength. Dumas also faced a 2 fang Yama while Kehl fought 1 fang Yama.
he was not seeking help LMAO he was trying to use
The canines people as meat shield and Doom agains Yasratcha the true is that he didn’t knew the history behind Yasratcha and the canine people he was fooled by Zahard.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
he was not seeking help LMAO he was trying to use
The canines people as meat shield and Doom agains Yasratcha the true is that he didn’t the history behind Yasratcha and the canine people he was fooled by Zahard.
Fancy way of saying I need HELP!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
no, he was trying to not involve FUG in another war agains Zahard by using disposable people

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
no, he was trying to not involve FUG in another war agains Zahard by using disposable people
So Yama and Doom are not FUG now?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Doom can make an army of disposable people
That’s why he was trying to wake him up
So fug doens’t have to fight the empire directly
Nothing about being afraid of peopel like Yaratcha lr kallavan

So Yama and Doom are not FUG now?