Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What are your predictions as to what chess pieces are Baam's teammates?

Baam is shown in the same panel as the octopus which symbolizes the Rook. If it's not just for show, i'd agree with this match.
Tiara imo would be the Queen, as she's considered "the most powerful" from the group.
Androssi would be the Knight maybe? Just because of her BongBong which let's her teleport and Knight's moves aren't straight lines.
Rak - the Bishop? I just associate spearbearers with bishops for some reason.
Khun - the King? not powerful (as a lightbearer), the "brain" behind things
Goruro - the Pawn, because he's expendable to all
Would this be Gustangs team ? or Traums ?

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So a branch leader,ashen badge umtiti dies but holan, a hatchling,a branch leader candidate is still alive. Why is SIU making him relevant?

Sousko

Reaction score
Country
United States
How are the so called chess pieces relevant in the eyes of Traum/Gustang or is this the so called match ? I thought it was some sort of game that Traum would decline before getting to the specified location.

Maybe Zahard will also play a game with Baam at the end of tog lol since it seems like a prerequisite to any decent fight.
Yeah SIU needs to learn there's a time and a place to play board games and a time and place to fight when your life is on the line. I think he's just lazy when it comes to fight scenes. He spends too much time introducing new characters and working on new character designs which is the best of all time at so I'm not complaining but it takes away from his ability to focus on other areas such as the fights.

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah SIU needs to learn there's a time and a place to play board games and a time and place to fight when your life is on the line. I think he's just lazy when it comes to fight scenes. He spends too much time introducing new characters and working on new character designs which is the best of all time at so I'm not complaining but it takes away from his ability to focus on other areas such as the fights.
No, games/tests are part of the tower's culture, it's the norm. There's no evading it.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
So like, why are Baam and co. competing as Gustang's 'team'? Baam's not allied to him. Shouldn't Gustang be using his own people for that?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He risk his entire family to go to others war
Zahard and the 10 Families are allies on paper. Gustang became a traitor with his actions and Traumerei is very loyal to Zahard so it's not that strange. Plus Traumerei doesn't really care that much about his family.

What are your predictions as to what chess pieces are Baam's teammates?

Baam is shown in the same panel as the octopus which symbolizes the Rook. If it's not just for show, i'd agree with this match.
Tiara imo would be the Queen, as she's considered "the most powerful" from the group.
Androssi would be the Knight maybe? Just because of her BongBong which let's her teleport and Knight's moves aren't straight lines.
Rak - the Bishop? I just associate spearbearers with bishops for some reason.
Khun - the King? not powerful (as a lightbearer), the "brain" behind things
Goruro - the Pawn, because he's expendable to all
I need to learn how to play chess but... wouldn't Baam be the King by default?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This thing is confusing.

Will BH be Rei's team while Baam will be Gustang's team?

It makes no sense.

It still doesn't make sense to leave regulars facing BH.

Sousko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, games/tests are part of the tower's culture, it's the norm. There's no evading it.
If a robber came in your house are you going to suggest he play a Board Game? Like I said SIU needs to find the right time to play the board games and the right time to have his characters fight when their lives are on the line. I know im not wrong at all in my assessment so idk why rebuttal and knit pick at what I'm saying as if we can't all agree on it. Never said he shouldn't play board games I know it's part of tog culture I said he needs to pick the right time.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Robadon's fleet arrive at the another entrance to the Sprout. He notices PB forces and says he didn't want to meet them on a battlefield but since they were the ones who started the war there is no point in holding grudges against each other. Even if he pierces their heart he needs to make it to the match location where the head of his family is. Attack gets blocked by Proust's lighthouses, Robadon says he is 2nd strongest in PB. He says it's not gonna be easy. They both command their armies to advance or defend.
Second strongest in army or family ? Or do they correlate to the same thing ? I’m confused as to where Enne would come into things

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This thing is confusing.

It makes no sense.

Which side is dumas?? If dumas is in baam side than its already 70% chance win, dumas + baam, is enough to solo bh anyway

Second strongest in army or family ? Or do they correlate to the same thing ? I’m confused as to where Enne would come into things
Sadly enne is in eurasia family

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If a robber came in your house are you going to suggest he play a Board Game? Like I said SIU needs to find the right time to play the board games and the right time to have his characters fight when their lives are on the line. I know im not wrong at all in my assessment so idk why rebuttal and knit pick at what I'm saying as if we can't all agree on it. Never said he shouldn't play board games I know it's part of tog culture I said he needs to pick the right time.
The game thing can be annoying to some, but deaths aren't excluded in them. When Baam and Data Zahard were fighting, Baam's life was on the line. Same during the Dallar Show etc.

It's just the norm in-universe for challenges.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The King is the most important piece in the game, but it is not the strongest.

Baam was supposed to be the queen, the strongest piece.

Androssi the bishop or rook due to her high mobility, I would say.

Rak the knight, Gororo the pawn always and Tiara the bishop.

AA as King would be the best choice because he would be the head of the operation.

BTW, Baam must also be good at board games since he practiced a lot with Rachel.

In the Po Bidau army.

It doesn't make any sense to be the Zahard army here, it doesn't fit the context.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This thing is confusing.

It makes no sense.

The Po Bidaus's involvement in this has been a mess from the start because they weren't strictly against Baam's side. In fact, Baam's side has been more antagonistic to them. Before Dumas got Gustang's order the PBs weren't really against them.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Which side is dumas?? If dumas is in baam side than its already 70% chance win, dumas + baam, is enough to solo bh anyway
I don't think in any case, if there are 6 pieces, they already complete it.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
He mean
The King is the most important piece in the game, but it is not the strongest.

Baam was supposed to be the queen, the strongest piece.

Androssi the bishop or rook due to her high mobility, I would say.

Rak the knight, Gororo the pawn always and Tiara the bishop.

AA as King would be the best choice because he would be the head of the operation.

BTW, Baam must also be good at board games since he practiced a lot with Rachel.

In the Po Bidau army.

It doesn't make any sense to be the Zahard army here, it doesn't fit the context.
He meant to asked in all PB Family or in PB army, because dumas is 3th seat in PB army

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The idea of a chess battle royale is cool, but in this situation I don't see how it will be good.

Even though Rak is a rank level, it is not the same thing as a high-ranker, much less a BH.

Androssi and AA don't even talk about it, they might have the strength of a regular A rank at best, but they can't handle it here.

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
It might be. There are two points of view to this: story relevancy and power. If we go by the former, Baam should be the King, there's no question. But if we go by the latter, it makes no sense for him to be one since the King isn't the most powerful chess piece. It's not even a particularly good offensive piece. It's a piece you must protect. If we go by how powerful the pieces are in descending order it would be like this: Queen, Rook, Knight/Bishop, King, Pawn.