Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't dislike FUG though. Baam staying with FUG is what I dislike.
You don't dislike FUG, but in the same way you do not actually Like Rachelle , Right?

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
lol...who revived Baam and how is Enryu related to that entity ? if you still feel the same way after answering that question then i cant be bothered with this.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I seem to not have access to the secret pannel you read
lol...who revived Baam and how is Enryu related to that entity ? if you still feel the same way after answering that question then i cant be bothered with this.
Revived or god of outside become the baby? Enryu delivered the thorn only that and destroy that floor, that's it, he doesn't talk about anything else that indicated about someone/something gonna get that thorn.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Revived or god of outside become the baby? Enryu delivered the thorn only that and destroy that floor, that's it, he doesn't talk about anything else that indicated about someone/something gonna get that thorn.
Arlene's prophesy specifies that Bam will use the thorn....hope I din't misunderstand the context.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
So Rachel knows more than the messenger of an Axis who happened to deliver the thorn in the floor that Arlene cherished ? lmao indeed.

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Arlene's prophesy specifies that Bam will use the thorn....hope I din't misunderstand the context.
Yeah arlene prophecy that, but enryu not messenger of arlene, he is messenger of god, the truth is I don't know enryu know of baam or not, then there isn't indicated enryu know baam, what I was suppose to do? Waiting the story conclude, or maybe rachel knew enryu and she gonna spill it, because rachel knew arlene and enryu knew arlene.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Rachel knows more than the messenger of an Axis lol ?
Yeah that's it, why must messenger know all about that? and god of outside isn't axis if in the manhwa SIU didn't call it axis.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah arlene prophecy that, but enryu not messenger of arlene, he is messenger of god, the truth is I don't know enryu know of baam or not, then there isn't indicated enryu know baam, what I was suppose to do? Waiting the story conclude, or maybe rachel knew enryu and she gonna spill it, because rachel knew arlene and enryu knew arlene.

Yeah that's it, why must messenger know all about that? and god of outside isn't axis if in the manhwa SIU didn't call it axis.
He s either an axis or greater; he s able to directly affect the fate of the tower.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
he s either an axis or above them; he s able to directly affect the fate of the tower.
The canon of it is only god of outside, if arlene from the outside and didn't call it axis, I will stick with it, til another things say otherwise.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
The canon of it is only god of outside, if arlene from the outside and didn't call it axis, I will stick with it, til another things say otherwise.
The manhwa is called tower of god... if he wasnt at minimum an axis how is he able to affect the fate of the tower and how were the FH unable to mask the story of Arlene or her existence; its because the outer god's will is absolute.
We already know there's more than 1 axis and that they were once normal people who awakened; Arlene prayed to a greater entity.

I would rather not continue this conversation since you seem unable to recognise you re simply wrong; have a good day.

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Enryu is messenger of "God", but he was responding to Arlene's "prayer", in other words Enryu was responding to Arlene. Enryu KNOWS about Bam, because he brought the Thorns for Bam to use, therefore he must know about Bam.

Rachel cannot personally know about Enryu because she was still outside the Tower when Enryuu came into the Tower. In other words Rachel did not know Arlene yet, and probably was not even born, at the time when Enryuu entered the Tower bringing the Thorn for Bam's future use

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Enryu is messenger of "God", but he was responding to Arlene's "prayer", in other words Enryu was responding to Arlene. Enryu KNOWS about Bam, because he brought the Thorns for Bam to use, therefore he must know about Bam.

Rachel cannot personally know about Enryu because she was still outside the Tower when Enryuu came into the Tower. In other words Rachel did not know Arlene yet, and probably was not even born, at the time when Enryuu entered the Tower bringing the Thorn for Bam's future use
Enryu respond to arlene or to god? Enryu is messenger of god he respond to the god to delivered the thorn in where arlene's cherish place, that is my intrepretation, there isn't why he must know about existence who/what will get the thorn, two thorn we don't know where, enryu cannot do anything about that, didn't do anything about that, and didn't try delivered the thorn directly to "the one in the propherchy" that you believe enryu know, why?

Both knew arlene, we don't know both didn't knew eachother, but rachel know icarus? That old story about icarus, when GW start their adventure in the tower that icarus with them, how she know that?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
SIU said a lot of things that never came to fruition or got changed.
How is the "female protagonist" less seen/impactful than fodder characters and how is the "plot" seemingly unaffected ? I d expect the second most important character to be relevant throughout the story and not in some future headcanon event you got.
Quite a nonsensical thing to say in a chapter where hwa ryun seemingly acknowledges rachel is capable of walking a path/worthy or however you want to call it.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
Quite a nonsensical thing to say in a chapter where hwa ryun seemingly acknowledges rachel is capable of walking a path/worthy or however you want to call it.
how does that make her the second most important character plot wise ? peope be saying anything nowadays.
ps Hwa ryun never said that lol.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What makes Enkidu special?

You don't dislike FUG, but in the same way you do not actually Like Rachelle , Right?
I think I had a Rachel hater phase, but it wasn't very intense. She isn't among my favorites but I don't dislike her. Also she always makes the plot interesting.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
why gustang left his chess game and the regulars and baam unprotected to traumei to save rachel -___- come on sui just kill her already... the story can go on without her just fine... she get a better plot than baam is just crazy and also the regulars who followed her lol

harold.sota

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How important was Rachel throughout season 3?

In fact, how important is her since the Hidden Floor ended?

The moment Baam let go of her, her importance ended.

Which protagonist is this?

And it's not a question of liking the character, I can't stand Wangnan and I understand very well that he is a key point at some moment in the story.

Rachel has none of that, everything about her importance comes down to 2 or 3 questions about Arlen, Baam and the cave. Things that we can know from third parties or even from Baam himself.

I've always said that Yuri or AA could take the lead in an arc, but it's impossible for the story to develop too far away from Baam, why? Because he's the fucking protagonist.

Rachel is not.

"but SIU said" as well as saying countless other things that he later retracted.

I honestly don't know what you expect from the character, she fails at everything she sets her mind to, she only achieves something by parasitizing on others and she doesn't even have the charisma, like Blackbeard from One Piece, to maintain her position as "son of a bitch villain".

She's just there, as always, to be a catalyst for Baam to reach his destination.
You are totally wrong.
Just a bit of info... Rachel has a contract with Headon: If Rachel kills Bam, she gets what she want "to be the protagonist of the story".
In plain English.. here entrance in the tower is by no other mean but by hereself... she is an *irregular*... and probably the most relevant (not in terms of power, but as a story driver). At some point we will see here irregulars power in a way or an other.

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Understand, without Rachel, Gustang would have been able to reach Enkidu easily.
Gustang is tormenting Rachel, giving her false hope so she can feel another bitter failure.

It seem Yura's teleport ability has improved drastically. That suitcase must have been upgraded by PBD.

JoyBoy316

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mali
Man the hype up being that apparently killed 2 FHs friend can't killed 2 pretty weak regulars man SIU.

Also on that same note I don't like Rachel but what's the point of constantly bringing her back if all she does is fail miserably at whatever she does? Like what are we trying to achieve here with her?