Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Ok, so i checked again on ToG. Just to see if it was the right decision to drop it.

I have not much context, but Dumas is a Po Bidau threw and threw. His plan is flawless, just like Gustang's "retrieving the book" strategy......masterclass!

That shirtless guy with the green hair is a branch head? Weren't they supposed to be at least inside the top 300?
And he has got problems catching Rak without killing him? He should go back to the second floor and train with Quant.....

Looks like it was the right decision after all. It's a shame, it had a lot of potential. But that's that.
Have fun guys.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, at least initially rak managed to run away due to catching the guy off guard by suddenly flying. But it is still quite surprising that rak is able to run away from a ranker at all, let alone a high ranker and branch leader. The most likely scenario is that as a result of rak absorbing some of white's power he has ranker level power (at least).

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Seems like Rak is turning into nothing more than a comedic relief/mascot type of character. He wasn't smart sure, but he was always portrayed to have sharp instinct which made him look badass. I can't remember the last time he fought someone properly in his serious mode.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Seems like Rak is turning into nothing more than a comedic relief/mascot type of character.
Turning into? That ship sailed and sunk beneath the waves long ago.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I have no doubt that they fought before but it doesn't mean that they are rivals or evenly matched. We can't know how strong they were when it happened too.
Is Crazy how you have doubt on khel when we saw what a 50% his power can do LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let me be clear here
Rak was hoping that a direct hit from his normal spear would kill Dumas in one shot and since he survived, he resolved that he's probably not a human, weak bastard LMAO.
Then khun stop a direct kick from Dumas that even Yama couldn’t stand with 3 lighthouses? LMAO

Khun and Rak are clearly HR tier, just like Doom level tier to be exact, this series needs to close its door for good!

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
"The Lo Po Bia Family has no more hope."

Indeed.

I am glad that even though he fell for the bluff, Wiwi didn't buy A.A.'s lie at first.

It's a rare chapter where Rak was focused and not even used for comedy. He remembered that he can fly too. SIU must have something planned for him.

I don't think it's very telling. Yuri and Karaka fought many times and they weren't evenly matched. Same for Baam and Kallavan.

Maybe Khell Hellam is at Dumas's level but he doesn't have the feats.
What feat of Dumas would be greater than that of Khell Hellam?

Khell faced the transformed Yama and EVK while having a hole in his stomach. Dumas only defeated Ha Jisung, who, whether weaker or not, was still injured.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is Crazy how you have doubt on khel when we saw what a 50% his power can do LMAO
I don't remember that. When did they say that he was at was at 50%?

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
One thing I don't understand is Gus and wiwi says lo po bia family shall fall. But not family leader. As long as traum is present he can rebuild it from scratch. I hope Gus plans get wrecked. He is trying to make traum collapsed but what if rei instead become enraged destroying whole pb family before killing or sealing Rei.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The last serious fight rak had... probably levi? Other than that he has been using his largely BS abilities to meme him way through rankers. I am somewhat annoyed by the fact that rak killed an advance ranker and the series has not acknowledged that since. I'm sure we aren't that far away from rak going full gozilla on someone's ass. With how powerful rak is implied to be nowadays and his power is to the best of our knowledge still sealed he will likely live up to his species' hype when he is fully released.

One thing I don't understand is Gus and wiwi says lo po bia family shall fall. But not family leader. As long as traum is present he can rebuild it from scratch. I hope Gus plans get wrecked. He is trying to make traum collapsed but what if rei instead become enraged destroying whole pb family before killing or sealing Rei.
Gustang has been rather overt about his intention to destroy his family though. His hole thing is pretty much destroying his own family, trolling traumerei and maybe kill him, and set the tower on fire. Most of gustang's arc here at least looks like a suicide note.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The last serious fight rak had... probably levi? Other than that he has been using his largely BS abilities to meme him way through rankers. I am somewhat annoyed by the fact that rak killed an advance ranker and the series has not acknowledged that since. I'm sure we aren't that far away from rak going full gozilla on someone's ass. With how powerful rak is implied to be nowadays and his power is to the best of our knowledge still sealed he will likely live up to his species' hype when he is fully released.

Gustang has been rather overt about his intention to destroy his family though. His hole thing is pretty much destroying his own family, trolling traumerei and maybe kill him, and set the tower on fire. Most of gustang's arc here at least looks like a suicide note.
If Gus could kill Rei then why on earth would he wait for viole? Is it possible he is trying to distract king as one of the 3 orders was to destroy pb family not fh. With that we can continue the climb which is a fantasy at this point or Gus will take all the blame and then real story unfolds?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If Gus could kill Rei then why on earth would he wait for viole? Is it possible he is trying to distract king as one of the 3 orders was to destroy pb family not fh. With that we can continue the climb which is a fantasy at this point or Gus will take all the blame and then real story unfolds?
gustang wants bam because bam has his memories. And gustang told traumerei he would decide what to do once he gets his memories back. No idea if gustang can or not kill traumerei, as far as I can tell both should be unkillable barring shenanigans (back in the day arlen couldn't kill herself). It's also worth noting that if we consider traumerei's reaction to his last convo with gustang it's clear that he didn't think gustang could take this so far as to killing their companions. And traumerei probably had not even entertained killing gustang.

Hmmm, even for zahard it would have been a dick move to order his army to kill gustang. Who is more powerful than all the army combined as far as we know and also unkillable.

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
the chapter is far better than expected with the raws ^^" with the english version sui still keep some sainity in this regulars vs HR lol so dumas was just playing with them and also the BH werent going for the kill either, khun as expected always manage to espace crazy situation with his intelligence. So now lets baam how much power he will use to deal with two BH while protecting RAK... maybe gururu and enkiduu will join the party who knows...

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Khel and Garnac annihilated the PB fleet in mere minutes!!! It’s a shame Khel didn’t fully participate at the Nest!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Koon gave Rak a job to do. Hopefully he goes and does it instead of being a nuisance to Baam.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If it’s not obvious now it will be soon that Rak is ranker lvl!!!

I think Rashut’s necklace would better serve Rak here! It might help with his stone control!

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What feat of Dumas would be greater than that of Khell Hellam?

Khell faced the transformed Yama and EVK while having a hole in his stomach. Dumas only defeated Ha Jisung, who, whether weaker or not, was still injured.
I'd say what Dumas did to stop Baam, Yama, Karaka and Jinsung simultaneously was more impressive.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I don't think it's very telling. Yuri and Karaka fought many times and they weren't evenly matched. Same for Baam and Kallavan
Yes, you are correct, unhappy reunion might also be caused by unpleasant memory of not being able to put closure to the fight despite being stronger. I guess Yuri won't be happy to see Karaka.

Anyway, Yuri vs Karaka and Baam vs Kallavan are 2 examples that shows rivalry do not have to be equal.

If we look at Dumas vs Khel, both has ability to frustrate stronger opponent. Dumas with his armor and Khel with his path arrow that can trap opponent. So even if one manage to overpower the other, the overpowered one can escape death hence it doesn't result into definite closure.

Last edited:

magicallypuzzled

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd say what Dumas did to stop Baam, Yama, Karaka and Jinsung simultaneously was more impressive.
neither bama or yama tried very hard what high level attack did either do? karaka i love but he's out of his league to contribute much in this fight. it was basically a one v one as far as powerful attack are concerned.