Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Do you think this is related to your theory of zahad being controlled by his demon & that's why he has red horns ?

@Ignorant
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe enkidu's one attack produced multiple slashes.

Explains the amount of cuts & Traumerie's reaction.
Remember how the workshop implanted the blue thryssa to Baam dead body? I suspect Zahard was the first experiment of a human with the admin power inside him.. the 135th floor admin is probably inside him.. he is that one preventing everybody to cross to his floor plus that fate shit sounds like something an admin should have.

red thryssa
Blue theyssa
Zahard demon

all of them has something in common
The 3 promised the vessel to made them Emperors, rulers and Kings!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And we know for a fact that 2 of them are admins
Red thryssa was taken from the 43th floor
But from where was taken the blue trhyssa?
someone created those admins and the “father of all” is behind all this in my opinion he is the true villain.

• Hug
Reactions: fly

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Ameuz said to traumerei: that she can’t believe that “her generation couldn’t reach the top of the tower or get out the tower” meaning that before the 13 GW others did the journey?
I'm almost certain this refers to the Prince of Zahard prophecy we've heard of before. Zahard stopped the climb because he foresaw that later descendants led by the Prince would do it.

And i will tell you if there’s humans with horns.
There are no humans with natural green hair either.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard had a monster in him before reaching the 135th Floor. Data Zahard had one.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It's not implied that the butchering lasted for several minutes.

Traumerei has a shocked face as if it was an instantaneous action.

Traumerei's shocked face doesn't fit a long butchering.
The face doesn't prove it was instantaneous, he could have been staring dumbstruck all while Enkidu was hard at work carving up the love of his life. Even after Enkidu stops, I can imagine his face would still be frozen in place like that for a few moments after.

Her body was battered and her clothes were thorn into pieces. This is not the result of a single clean strike, this was a series of attacks.

The panel going blank for a significant length also implies there was a time gap, then we also see Enkidu gasping for breath showing how hard he exerted himself, within that period.

All of this doesn't have to be several minutes, but it was long enough for Traum to intervene and salvage the situation.

Maybe enkidu's one attack produced multiple slashes.
We have seen many moves similar to this in ToG anyway.

Explains the amount of cuts & Traumerie's reaction.
This is doubtful since the blank panels show repeated slash sounds just before Enkidu regained his senses. We can also see Enkidu visibly out of breath as if he had performed a series of attacks.

Last edited:

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So he has a monster/admin but not the 135th floor's admin.

I thought J encountered the monster when he did revolution
I don't think all of them has a monster.
Only jahad (or his demon) wants to be the king.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Zahard had a monster in him before reaching the 135th Floor. Data Zahard had one.
Im trying to said that the workshop probably giving out part of that admin bc is already dead..
we don’t know the origin of zahard and blue thryssa
The workshop is giving them away to certain people.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Im trying to said that the workshop probably giving out part of that admin bc is already dead..
we don’t know the origin of zahard and blue thryssa
The workshop is giving them away to certain people.
Bruh even ghost has demon similar to BT

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Traumerei has a tendency of letting shit happen right in front of him, ever since he has come into the story the guy has literally sat by when he can easily stop the people who defy him

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Traumerei has a tendency of letting shit happen right in front of him, ever since he has come into the story the guy has literally sat by when he can easily stop the people who defy him
He reacts slowly.
Daydreams when $hits happening :Haha

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
He says he gives people false hope. He probably wants people to relate to him since he is living in a false hope all his life

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
By going this, then does BT wants to be king?
Well BT asked bam multiple times to accept him & he will make him the king blah blah.
Bam forcefully took BT power iirc lol.

He says he gives people false hope. He probably wants people to relate to him since he is living in a false hope all his life
He wants everyone who is going through hardships to live like him ?
His personality gets worse the longer I think about him. 🙄

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well BT asked bam multiple times to accept him & he will make him the king blah blah.
Bam forcefully took BT power iirc lol.
He still hasn't used BT properly. Only when using transformation, he used BT power to some degree outside of igniting the 1st thorn fragment. Considering BT power grows as he grows, can't say he hasn't used to it's full potential.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
He still hasn't used BT properly. Only when using transformation, he used BT power to some degree outside of igniting the 1st thorn fragment. Considering BT power grows as he grows, can't say he hasn't used to it's full potential.
Bam's power is devouring others.
So good for him, BT can't corrupt him like zahad.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
You really think V and Arlene will believe that? Luslec will go back and tell them that Rei captured him and the next thing he knows, Ameuz is dead. They'll blame her and that'll spark the flame.

I doubt they killed much people before this, the Family Heads are far more innocent at this period in time.
I think that Amuez's unfortunate fate will be One More Nail in the coffin, but I feel the primary reason for Vee and Arlene's dissatisfaction lies with Zahard. Also remember that Traumeiri was not the killer, it was Enkidu, so unless Traumeiri takes unearned responsibility for her death, Vee and Arlene in my opinion will not act unjustly by blaming him.

On another note, this version of Traumeiri doesn't seem too much like a bad guy. It would seem to me that this event along with others still to come will gradually make him what he has become. It's as if he turns into an apathetic sociopath gradually.

I also wonder how Traumeiri will deal with Enkidu after this.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bam's power is devouring others.
So good for him, BT can't corrupt him like zahad.
Even if it's devouring, I think only when bam and BT accepts each other can bring their potential to the fullest. Same goes for RT and Leviathan

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Even if it's devouring, I think only when bam and BT accepts each other can bring their potential to the fullest. Same goes for RT and Leviathan
Well BT is not accepting him.
Their relationship is more like Momoshiki & Boruto instead of Naruto & Kurama.