Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well BT is not accepting him.
Their relationship is more like Momoshiki & Boruto instead of Naruto & Kurama.
What would have happened if the light devoured BT instead of souls? Would his intelligence be erased?

Reactions: fly

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Im trying to said that the workshop probably giving out part of that admin bc is already dead..
we don’t know the origin of zahard and blue thryssa
The workshop is giving them away to certain people.
SIU said that the BT entered into Baam while he was climbing. This isn't the result of an experiment.

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think that Amuez's unfortunate fate will be One More Nail in the coffin, but I feel the primary reason for Vee and Arlene's dissatisfaction lies with Zahard. Also remember that Traumeiri was not the killer, it was Enkidu, so unless Traumeiri takes unearned responsibility for her death, Vee and Arlene in my opinion will not act unjustly by blaming him.
Just watch Rei pull a Zeref and throw Ameuz's corpse in front of Luslec.

fly

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What would have happened if the light devoured BT instead of souls? Would his intelligence be erased?
I don't think BT can be devoured.
He is needed to ignite the thorn otherwise those 2 thorns are garbage.

Only souls extracted through white's technique can be devoured.

No other being inside bam can be devoured like those souls if white's technique of 'eating' isn't used.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
SIU said that the BT entered into Baam while he was climbing. This isn't the result of an experiment.
It was FUG.
They asked the workshop, i have read it somewhere iirc.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Still don’t understand why Gustang discarded this memory!!!

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Just watch Rei pull a Zeref and throw Ameuz's corpse in front of Luslec.
Nuh uh.
We see Rei in the flashback shook but not shook enough to cry or grieve.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe they all erase their memories when someone does so.

To prevent anyone from leaking the truth.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
nop this never happened in any chapter
But there is a whole arc in the workshop battle

casano beniamino
Kang horyang
Beta
Baam dead body

all of them were part of experiments by the workshop
The only perfect body was Baam’s body
We can see that casanno and horyang are half demons beta is a ignition weapon and Baam was the vessel for the ??? BLUE THRYSSA.

Sly i think that Gustang was tricked and he is really reading Leviathan not his book since he is not qualified.. bc make zero senses to me that we getting Traumerei past from his book when Gustang specifically just wanted to know why they stopped climbing not what happened after like this FB.

Reactions: fly

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think that Amuez's unfortunate fate will be One More Nail in the coffin, but I feel the primary reason for Vee and Arlene's dissatisfaction lies with Zahard. Also remember that Traumeiri was not the killer, it was Enkidu, so unless Traumeiri takes unearned responsibility for her death, Vee and Arlene in my opinion will not act unjustly by blaming him.

On another note, this version of Traumeiri doesn't seem too much like a bad guy. It would seem to me that this event along with others still to come will gradually make him what he has become. It's as if he turns into an apathetic sociopath gradually.

I also wonder how Traumeiri will deal with Enkidu after this.
The first short flashback we saw had a "**** died because of you, Traumerei". It's very likely that Gustang meant Ameuz there, and while Enkidu is the one that killed her, his utter rage forgetting everything seems like he wasn't himself at all (i.e. Traumerei controlled him because he's not really a human, just some weird subtance possesing a body). Alternatively, Enkidu exists in the first place because of Traumerei's interest of possesing something that was nothing but could become anything, and to all purposes was Traumerei's toy/pet, resulting in him being ultimately responsible for this (but I think he controlled Enkidu while he was doing the deed)

And this Traumerei is already heading into asshole territory. He didn't care that much about Enkidu from what we have seen, and this was someone created as per his specific request, which is quite apathetic. But he also wanted to keep Ameuz with him at any cost, last chapter he said that he'd make her a prisoner if needed because he was one of the tower's rulers.

I do agree that this and other events probably accelerated the descent into assholeness of all the FHs though

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
This is too simple. I don't think it will be that easy. Someone suggested that Traumerei uncounsciously manipulated Enkidu. That makes sense. Enkidu seems to have lost his reason and awareness during the deed, Traumerei looks dumb-founded. Would Enkidu be so angry at the former if he did the kill himself ? And we have yet to see how this impacts Gustang.... and the others.

A bit surprised that Ameuz did not care to inquire about the real Luslec.

Now that I think about it I don't remember a Towerborn thinking about going outside in the story among the characters we know. There is Wolhaiksong but that's their entire goal. The people in general don't seem curious to know what the outside is like.
What baffles me is that no one ever cared to ask a question when they had the chance (including Baam), even to casual Urek. But I am not sure it is Wing tree's goal as a whole. I am not even sure Towerborns could survive outside Shinsoo.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The first short flashback we saw had a "**** died because of you, Traumerei". It's very likely that Gustang meant Ameuz there, and while Enkidu is the one that killed her, his utter rage forgetting everything seems like he wasn't himself at all (i.e. Traumerei controlled him because he's not really a human, just some weird subtance possesing a body).
I can understand why people think Rei is to blame, but I doubt it for 2 reasons.

We have a first hand account of what it's like to be controlled by Rei via Yasratcha, abs what happened to Enkidu doesn't match.

The narrative had been building up Enkidu's anger and jealousy the whole flashback.

Alternatively, Enkidu exists in the first place because of Traumerei's interest of possesing something that was nothing but could become anything, and to all purposes was Traumerei's toy/pet, resulting in him being ultimately responsible for this
Or it's because Rei was the whole reason Ameuz was on that floating island to get killed in the first place?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sly i think that Gustang was tricked and he is really reading Leviathan not his book since he is not qualified.. bc make zero senses to me that we getting Traumerei past from his book when Gustang specifically just wanted to know why they stopped climbing not what happened after like this FB.
No that cannot be right, Gustang asked it who it killed!

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
The viewpoint from FH/Zahrad is understandable. People can change and especially FHs who are thousand years old. They lost interest in climbing the tower and wanted to rule it.

Anyways this arc is setting to be conclusion for Traumerei. He will probably die at the end.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
to be more precise the BT is the result of the fusion between thorn and " devil " that FUG gave to Baam.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Here is what SIU said specifically:

The 'Fake being' is some 'mind-being' that mixed into Baam as he climbed the Tower and gained powers like Thorn. It was not in Baam originally.
Blog post.

I don't think they put the BT in him. As he got stronger he absorbed it randomly, probably just like the RT fragment.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here is what SIU said specifically:

Blog post.

I don't think they put the BT in him. As he got stronger he absorbed it randomly, probably just like the RT fragment.
I don't know why SIU stated like that there is some scattered hint about BT(red ball) even before SIU stated like that:

S2Chp43-S2Chp152 then that S2Chp170 where SIU stated about that.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Someone at one point said “FUG created the demon ”.

[ However, during its first appearance, it said that it was called as "a demon that FUG has created" by those who studied it ].

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
So BT can be considered as an accidental finding?
FUG gave the "demon" (the red lobster is a manifestation of the "demon") to Baam, then once Baam had obtained the real thorn (which couldn't work without the "demon" as it was dead) the BT was formed following that

I don't know if the creation of the BT was planned, so I'd say yeah it's fortuitous