Football - 2018 FIFA World Cup | Page 98 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Demonspeed @Ice devil slayer@Erinyes

OUR COUNTRY DID IT BOYSZ! FIFA LA FRANCE!

@Valhalla777 CROATIA DID GREAT TOO. WELL DONE!
Well actually... im not that happy (im not especially unhappy with it though) but i was not supporting France (Im born in Belgium so...
)
Well 1st i didnt watched any match except some parts of the finals couldnt avoid it... because baka erin' :shootmechoose to go to meet some friends in Paris the worst day possible (why i didnt checked this before booking :arf well i booked before france being qualified in semifinals so couldnt know, but should still have taken the possibility in account) and ended up caught in all this madness, when you re a (migraine prone) quiet person who likes to stay peaceful places, those things are a nigthtmare. Im so exhausted now...

Also,i tend to support "smaller" teams , i would have loved to see not a "powerhouse" winning the wc and possibly not a European country. also i was not that happy bc when Croatia won over England, some people were already celebrating as if it was a given victory, and i didnt like how Croatia has been underestimated here while from what i heard were a great team.
and above all my support was strategical :errr i wanted Croatia to win so i could have a peaceful week-end. this victory ruined everything !!! :twitch

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Well actually... im not that happy (im not especially unhappy with it though) but i was not supporting France (Im born in Belgium so...
)
Well 1st i didnt watched any match except some parts of the finals couldnt avoid it... because baka erin' :shootmechoose to go to meet some friends in Paris the worst day possible (why i didnt checked this before booking :arf well i booked before france being qualified in semifinals so couldnt know, but should still have taken the possibility in account) and ended up caught in all this madness, when you re a (migraine prone) quiet person who likes to stay peaceful places, those things are a nigthtmare. Im so exhausted now...

Also,i tend to support "smaller" teams , i would have loved to see not a "powerhouse" winning the wc and possibly not a European country. also i was not that happy bc when Croatia won over England, some people were already celebrating as if it was a given victory, and i didnt like how Croatia has been underestimated here while from what i heard were a great team.
and above all my support was strategical :errr i wanted Croatia to win so i could have a peaceful week-end. this victory ruined everything !!! :twitch

Somehow I enjoyed to read this and mostly because everyone that I know was rooting for either Belgium or Croatia even if they knew that France would mostly likely (which they did) get the cup. It definitely would have been something new if a smaller country like Croatia would had won. Both team still did great neverthless.

Thanks for your sudden reply Erin, that was nice to read and about the exhausting part... I totally feel you lol. XD Rest well. ^3^/

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Somehow I enjoyed to read this and mostly because everyone that I know was rooting for either Belgium or Croatia even if they knew that France would mostly likely (which they did) get the cup. It definitely would have been something new if a smaller country like Croatia would had won. Both team still did great neverthless.

Thanks for your sudden reply Erin, that was nice to read and about the exhausting part... I totally feel you lol. XD Rest well. ^3^/
Such lies....you coat rider

Ice devil slayer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
@Purity of Magi VIVE LA FRANCE
I'M STILL SO HAPPY ABOUT OUR VICTORY HAHA
Everyone went crazy on Paris I swear that was amazing, sharing this with my friends was the best thing ever !
Anyway congrats Croatia you were amazing during this Wc And you deserved to be in final and congrats to my boi Modric for being the best player in This Wc..totally deserved