Final Match - 2B vs. Hanako Koyanagi | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match 2B vs. Hanako Koyanagi

Who wins?

• 2B

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Hanako Koyanagi

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'm gonna start off my "one campaign post" (:lambirb) by linking to my previous posts in the other rounds, in case someone might've not seen them.
~Round 2, Round 3, Quarterfinal and Semifinal~

Some short facts about Hanako for the lazy:
Height: 167cm
Interest include cosplay, stage plays, manga/anime and games.
In a relationship with Tarou Kabakura.

Hanako has known Kabakura since high school though it seems like she wasn't very into manga or games at the time. It is safe to assume she was into stage plays though because she has said that Yuuki Amami was her first "2D crush".
Amami is an actual actress that used to be in the Takarazuka Revue in the 90s which is probably why she was classified as being a "2.5 dimension" crush. I'm actually somewhat of a zuka fan myself :lambirb

Hanako in high school

Since this is the final round I will point out why she is a great 'waifu' (again) and that is because she is fun and playful!
She might act a bit stubborn sometimes but she is still very kind and caring.

Some Hanako gems and the like~

Hanako related clip that is also worth looking at:

Since it is the final I might as well slap the rest of the pics I cropped from the manga.
:emobirb

I made so many different versions of this post that it became a bit of a mess in the end.

I urge anyone to check out WotaKoi since my vocabulary might be.. lacking. :XD

The way she lightly bickers with Kabakura is witty and fun to read. As well as her dynamic/interactions with Narumi.

Anyway Hanako is a loveable character and she would make a great waifu and life companion no doubt.

Vote for Hanako!
and thank you to everyone who voted for her since round 2!:emobirb I couldn't have imagined she would make it this far (not because she doesn't deserve it though!)

After reading this stuff, I must say I chose 2B

with Hanako :lambirb

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Well this one is going to be hard...a kuudere that breaked your heart or a tsundere that like yaoi

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with 2B(don't think it's a spite vote) i always voted 2B except when she faced Erin.

Reactions: Nii

Totinona

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'm just in the middle of reading volume 6 of WotaKoi that came out today and felt the need to share this character introduction page with Hanako on it, so Hi. :lambirb

:swoon

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
we got the same blood type :swoon

coincidence?

I think yes! :bbb

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Alright, I'm convinced. Voting for the gorgeous Hanako :blush

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
After much consideration. Hanako.

Same reasons as last round. Specifically that if she wins and Androssi lost to her that means, as far as I'm concerned, Androssi came in second.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
^„She such a great waifu gaiz, she kicks ass!“ :rolleyes:
Well tbf I have yet to see anyone besides Totinona stating a good reason why they voted for Hanako :p besides Jammin mb lul
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are not answering the question! :cop

But good point, I'll keep it in mind :lambirb

The problem is that I for instance would not like a waifu thats just about protecting me, I want her to be intriguing and playful, someone you can converse and laugh with, stoic and plain girls are just boring in the long run.
Well you voting for Hanako was plenty obvious already, so I didn't really try :lambirb

I think everything you said applies to 2B as well, though maybe not as much as Hanako. They live in vastly different worlds, so it's kinda hard to make a comparison.
For some weird reason you seem to think this is basically a white-haired Mikasa, which is wrong on many levels and I don't event want to get started bc I'm not too fond of bashing characters...

2B is all kinds of fun though :blush

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well you voting for Hanako was plenty obvious already, so I didn't really try :lambirb

I think everything you said applies to 2B as well, though maybe not as much as Hanako. They live in vastly different worlds, so it's kinda hard to make a comparison.
For some weird reason you seem to think this is basically a white-haired Mikasa, which is wrong on many levels and I don't event want to get started bc I'm not too fond of bashing characters...

2B is all kinds of fun though :blush

Excuses, excuses and more excuses! :cookiearf

You didnt answer because you couldnt take that point out, and you still cant. "Everything you said also applies to 2B" How? 2B might have a sweet side but shes several leagues behind Hanako in terms of personality.

Also you using fanarts to show how cute 2B is only convinces me that the real material is not like that at all, the same happened last year with Mikasa (90% of the pics and share about her were definitely not canon). :pjsalt

Please tell me how would 2B be a better choice personality wise over Hanako. You might not be able to get my vote anymore, but you can still get some voters that arent just focused on the ass size. :lambirb

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well tbf I have yet to see anyone besides Totinona stating a good reason why they voted for Hanako :p besides Jammin mb lul
Ah, was just me poking fun at kkck‘s usual self. Idk why people vote for who in many of these matches.

Reactions: Nii

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Lambu...2B is really gorgeous cute and beautiful even in the game... and fanart are a representation of the character that stay true to it's original material and the personality of them, so fanart counts, in this case the fanart are accurate of what 2B is.
Also I've been seeing that she's white haired mikasa a lot, that is absolutely not true, they may have similarity being that both are kuudere but other than that they too different to be compared I think.

Last edited:

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Excuses, excuses and more excuses! :cookiearf

You didnt answer because you couldnt take that point out, and you still cant. "Everything you said also applies to 2B" How? 2B might have a sweet side but shes several leagues behind Hanako in terms of personality.

That's like saying "Noam Chomsky is several leagues behind Adam Sandler in terms of personality" because the former uses dry humor and the latter is a clown.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lambu...2B is really gorgeous cute and beautiful even in the game... and fanart are a representation of the character that stay true to it's original material and the personality of them, so fanart counts, in this case the fanart are accurate of what 2B is.
Also even been seeing that she's white haired mikasa that is absolutely not true, they may have similarity being that both are kuudere but other than that they too different to be compared I think.
Thanks for answering something, unlike her nominator... what do I have to do to bring discussion to the thread? Is 2B really stomping that much? :emobirb

We can agree she's gorgeous and beautiful, then she might be actually cute if you tell me, Im just wary of fanarts and stuff because they usually make OoC portrayals.
Still it doesn't answer my question, I keep asking how would 2B be an engaging waifu that can rival Hanako in terms of personality but I keep receiving that "she's not like Mikasa" but I dont get facts on that, nothing.

What I got from previous campaigns is:
"She had a hard life and is forced to kill when she doesn't want to" ok thats pretty sad.
"She can be cute sometimes" ok, but that can apply to the whole competition.
"She will protect you no matter what" ookayy ._.
"She's super beautiful zomg" [...]

I need more than that sorry. Hanako is the better choice unless you feel attached to 2B (because you played the game or something, which is pretty reasonable I admit that).

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Lambu in the crossfire, sweating bullets mhm :lambirb

After thinking it over carefully, I am voting for Astrid Hanako. Was quite a hard choice, but Hanako is just slightly better than 2B for me. 2B is a bit more beautiful, while Hanako‘s personality is a bit more to my liking than of 2B. In the end, to help me make a decision I applied Panda‘s patented filter of comparing how a few life situations would be with both characters, and from how much I know both characters from the campaign/support posts I decided Hanako would be better for me personally.

Nii if it comes down to my 1 vote being deciding again I‘ll give you my apologies, but I did help you get here and 2B is a fine waifu as well. However it turns out it‘s certainly a better winner than we had before. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.