Quarterfinal - Acnologia vs. Irene | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Acnologia vs. Irene

Who wins?

• Acnologia (Human Form)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 1 vs 1.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Voting and Discussion ends: August 28th, 2022

CharactersInfo and limitations
AcnologiaIn human form
Irene BelserionCan use dragon form

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Acno one-shots with no diff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Acno was gonna kill Erza and Wendy casually. They gave Irene an high/extreme difficulty fight.

Erza reverted Irene from her dragon form to her human form amped with dragon slayer magic from an hurt base Wendy and she had all of her bones broken.

But Irene wankers here are gonna user her fight with Acno as an argument here 🤡

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Acno Confirmed failed to kill God Serena :umad 😅 🤣
Acno Failed to crush Jellal:teehee
Irene wins with Mid to High Diff.
She has Separation Magic, and her saying "If only I had it back than" combined with what she said about Universe of One "Magic that did not exist back than" to explain why it worked on him.
Also Spirit Arts, Acno can't eat NOT MAGIC, thats why he was hunting E.N.D. before he awakened. And Spirior is not Elentire exclusive, its just the fact there's more of it there than Earthland.
Pluce superior Intelligence.

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
ssshhh, no spoiler talk 🤫 put it under spoiler tags

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Acnologia destroys Eileen. Any person that thinks otherwise is sick. Hiro mashima himself states that acnologia is the strongest in from the og series

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Acno Failed to crush Jellal:teehee
Irene wins with Mid to High Diff.
She has Separation Magic, and her saying "If only I had it back than" combined with what she said about Universe of One "Magic that did not exist back than" to explain why it worked on him.
Also Spirit Arts, Acno can't eat NOT MAGIC, thats why he was hunting E.N.D. before he awakened. And Spirior is not Elentire exclusive, its just the fact there's more of it there than Earthland.
Pluce superior Intelligence.
Wasn't her wish for separation enchantment so she could have become a human again ?
Anyway I was looking for an excuse to vote for Irene so I'll look the other way :whistle

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
As incompetent as he is still has most Dragon kill counts of all the DS

She didn't know seperation magic back then doesn't relate it to universe one. It simply she didn't the spell back then revert her to human form. Universe one needs prep she can't cast it from the get go and it affects only land not opponent directly.

Neither Wendy nor Erza use spirit arts they just gave their magic concept of spirit arts. They still use magic to defy spirit arts. Earthland doesn't have enough suspiria as elentir to use spirit arts. Him hunting END came Mard who didn't know half the shit that was going on. He also came Tenrou and there was no END. Even if he was afraid of END it doens't mean Irene > Acno since END has hype of being able to kill Zeref which no character in FT can.

Acno is strongest character in FT Original by Mashima's own statments.

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Wasn't her wish for separation enchantment so she could have become a human again ?
Anyway I was looking for an excuse to vote for Irene so I'll look the other way :whistle
I meant in terms, It did not exist back than, same as UofO so Acno had no guard against it.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

She didn't know seperation magic back then doesn't relate it to universe one. It simply she didn't the spell back then revert her to human form. Universe one needs prep she can't cast it from the get go and it affects only land not opponent directly.

Neither Wendy nor Erza use spirit arts they just gave their magic concept of spirit arts. They still use magic to defy spirit arts. Earthland doesn't have enough suspiria as elentir to use spirit arts. Him hunting END came Mard who didn't know half the shit that was going on. He also came Tenrou and there was no END. Even if he was afraid of END it doens't mean Irene > Acno since END has hype of being able to kill Zeref which no character in FT can.

Acno is strongest character in FT Original by Mashima's own statments.
Technically END was on tenrou island
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I changed my mind Irene wins. She can separate acnologia or BFR him

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
well bfr is banned. please read the rules.

but yes this is full dragon irene vs human acnologia so people might reconsider

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Even if Irene did turn into her Dragon Form at the very start (assuming Acnologia doesn't just blitz her first), I don't see how that makes much of a difference here. We've seen him give several Dragons the Serena treatment in his Human Form. Either way, Irene gets blitz'd and gutted before she could even throw an attack.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
kind of an unfair comparison since most dragons are gone from the world currently

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Neither Wendy nor Erza use spirit arts they just gave their magic concept of spirit arts. They still use magic to defy spirit arts. Earthland doesn't have enough suspiria as elentir to use spirit arts.
No, She infused her with Spirior hense "I'll enchant Erza with Spirite arts". Magic, Curse and Spirite art are same in Nature. diference: power source, One uses Ethernano other Bain particles (Anti Magic) and third Spirrior. Also if Spirite arts can't be used on Erthland, how she (Irene) knows its name and how it works and about Spirrior.

here is an example
One village has Mines that mostly have bronze, barely any iron. So they mostly use tools and weapons made from bronze. they can make iron ones but because there is much of it only one or two.
Second village has Mines that have both in large quantity, So they mostly use tools and weapons made from iron, because its better.
Ethernano (Bronze), Spirior (Iron). Erthland and Elentire (Villages).

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So no BFR..... well acnologia is gutting Eileen especially if she's in her dragon form.