Quarterfinal - Acnologia vs. Irene | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Acnologia vs. Irene

Who wins?

• Acnologia (Human Form)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Irene Belserion

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
No, She infused her with Spirior hense "I'll enchant Erza with Spirite arts". Magic, Curse and Spirite art are same in Nature. diference: power source, One uses Ethernano other Bain particles (Anti Magic) and third Spirrior.
Curse don't use bain particles. Anti Magic particles were never mentioned as source of curse. This was what made up the body of Keith and Bloodman. Rest of demons didn't have it.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Acno one-shots. There is no debate.

Human Irene was hurt by DF Wendy's Sky Dragon Claw, she'd die from a clean hit from Acnologia.

Dragon Irene was oneshotted by 95% of her bones broken Erza.

Irene dies horribly.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Acno one-shots. There is no debate.

Human Irene was hurt by DF Wendy's Sky Dragon Claw, she'd die from a clean hit from Acnologia.

Dragon Irene was oneshotted by 95% of her bones broken Erza.

Irene dies horribly.
The same erza blasted rot dragon aconologia across the sky.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
The same erza blasted rot dragon aconologia across the sky.
I don't get how blasting rot acnologia is a feat. Makarov was able to lift acnologia. Acnologia without defense is a movable mass. He's not immovable
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And besides Eileen got removed from her dragon form by broken bones Erza I doubt Erza can replicate that kind of feat on Dg level character

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
After knowing that a serious Acno while trying couldn't one-shot an off guard Serena, i don't see him one-shotting Irene at all.
He wins low-diff.

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
By the way, Irene can Always posses him, Hakus dolls are not Enchanter Dragon Slayers, meanwhile Acno is Dragonified DS just as Irene, besides it was revealed that comparability was not even the issue since she did not posses simply because she did not want to.
To be honest I don't even care if she wins this, I actually kinda feel sorry for Acno after last chapter, So many L's. :teehee :umad(meanwhile Irene is almost a secondary MC ).
the only thing this Contest will show is who has More Simps/Haters.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
After knowing that a serious Acno while trying couldn't one-shot an off guard Serena, i don't see him one-shotting Irene at all.
Even if it didn't kill him, Acnologia definitely left Serena in a condition where he could no longer fight. Besides, he left Serena for dead, he's not going to leave Irene for dead here. If she survives the gutting he'd just obliterate her like he did Igneel.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't get how blasting rot acnologia is a feat. Makarov was able to lift acnologia. Acnologia without defense is a movable mass. He's not immovable

And besides Eileen got removed from her dragon form by broken bones Erza I doubt Erza can replicate that kind of feat on Dg level character
I doubt erza could even replicate that feat on Eileen again. That amount of pof was off the chart for anyone not named natsu

It's a feat, because we didn't see people playing ping pong with rot aconologia at the time. If people could have slowed him, they would have
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Even if it didn't kill him, Acnologia definitely left Serena in a condition where he could no longer fight. Besides, he left Serena for dead, he's not going to leave Irene for dead here. If she survives the gutting he'd just obliterate her like he did Igneel.
She could always enchant her personality into his wisdom tooth. So aconologia guts her, but she lives on as his wisdom tooth. Causing him to feel pain whenever she wants :3c
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This thread is the perfect example of the absolute insanity and delusion of the Eileen wankers. Please, keep it up
Go back to talking about mystogan slow hax. Or maybe focus on suzaku slash lines so you can tell us how many strikes he lands.
That is more of your expertise

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Irene wins with Mid to High Diff.
😂😂😂

This thread is the perfect example of the absolute insanity and delusion of the Eileen wankers. Please, keep it up
I didn't think this would make me post an answer here😂..............Especially since the events of the manga and the author's statements explain everything clearly.......

Let's not talk about the writer's statements because the battle is not between acno and igneel, It's just Irene.

We already have a clear statement from Irene's level (After a fight against acno in his human form )

They both said the same thing ("maybe" only FH zeref has a chance against him)

Not to mention that august who was at Iren's level didn't even notice a single attack from serious acno

Last edited:

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
😂😂😂

I didn't think this would make me post an answer here😂..............Especially since the events of the manga and the author's statements explain everything clearly.......

Let's not talk about the writer's statements because the battle is not between acno and igneel, It's just Irene.

We already have a clear statement from Irene's level (After a fight against acno in his human form )

They both said the same thing ("maybe" only FH zeref has a chance against him)

Not to mention that an august who was at Iren's level didn't even notice a single attack from serious acno
They know they are wrong and are lying on purpose. They simply don't care, zero honesty