Match - Akutsu vs Kirihara | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Match Akutsu vs Kirihara

Who would kill the other first?

• Total voters

Sherlock Holmes

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, I liked that as well. Now he is an antihero, which makes him cooler than everyone else, while still able to win.(Because truly evil characters never win.)

Maybe his new playstyle will involve reading his opponent's mind. I'm basing this on the fact that he and Toua from one outs look a lot like each other. And Toua reads minds to win.

javimgol

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Akutsu didn´t have an special shot, no? He only uses "Akutsu's stances" to return every ball,no? He seemed to be more physical than technical...

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
Akutsu was probably the first character to have no special shots. His flexible body allows him to do insane things. He's got dynamic vision, strength, speed and willpower.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Akutsu was probably the first character to have no special shots. His flexible body allows him to do insane things. He's got dynamic vision, strength, speed and willpower.
You forgot one of his most important talents, reflexes and instinct..unfortunately it also cost him the match.

His return of the twist serve is to this day the most creative way to return it.

Fayte

Reaction score
Country
United States
I really like the fact Akutsu has his own distinct playstyle. There really isn't anybody in the entire series who plays like him. You have your clones of other characters, but nobody has cloned Akutsu yet. I like that.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't clone natural flexibility lol. Sanada is pretty unique because he is one of the few characters that has an attack for every situation.

Bowser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Also Jirou, his soft wrist that allows him to use magic volley...but he didn't have it until he played Bunta in the newcomer tournament right?