Voting - All-Time Mashima - Best Character Development | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting All-Time Mashima - Best Character Development

Who had the best character development all-time?

• Ultear Milkovich

• Gajeel Redfox

• Laxus Dreyar

• Sieghart Caeser

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

animeangryfan4

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Jellal from FT
Laxus From FT
Gajeel From FT

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Laxus. Dude went from being egotistical and thinking power is everything to realizing that working together and caring for each other is true power. He went from being a horrible possible leader to a great leader. That's the best development I can recall so far.

Gajeel and Ultear went from being evil and selfish to seeing there's more to it and becoming about others to the point of sacrificing their lives. Ultear might have the edge because she overcame her mommy issues.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sieghart because his development is one of the highlights of RM and how he finally..... you know.... :emocat:emocat..... cries in a corner...... but will be good if Ultear wins every category too. :hurr Everyone loves Ultear. But it’s kind of funny considering both characters sacrificed their time

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Its a toss up between Sieghart and Ultear since imo they are the finest characters in all of Mashimas work. As long as it is between these two i will be happy regardless who wins.

Still voting for Sieg:xp for reasons Cres mentioned and also cuz of biased reasons since he is my fav character in the Mashima verse.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Don't know Sieg except tht he was GOAT of rave and jellal is merely a downgraded version of Sieg with just having his design and nothing else.
Ultear, gajeel and laxus all had insane character developments. I would go as far as to say gajeel had best out of those three. But with my obvious bias towards Laxus, he gets my vote.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
^Agreed with that great post lakhan.

I feel more for Laxus and Gajeel's CD than Ultear's. That's not to say she didn't change over time - she clearly did - it's just the notes she hit didn't resonate as well with me. Voted Laxus too.

Cannot speak on Seighart.

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
If you are familiar with all the Hiro Mashima's long-playing serializations, you are going to put Sieghart first, It will be very difficult to remove the throne from this character.

2. Ultear is a character that had a path somewhat similar to that of Sieghart, they share many similarities and they are characters that when they were "bad" and then they were "good" they had that charisma to love them. What differentiates Sieghart, is that she pitifully left very quickly from the main plot in the magic games. Also, for me, Ultear has the second best women's design from Fairy Tail, it's very hot * O *

3. Haru Glory, the best MC of Hiro Mashima, is charismatic, shy but with a firm ideal to protect his friends and especially Elie, a character that for every enemy that passed learned from them, and certainly always put the lives of the others on his,
to the point of "dying" 2 times.

I would put Wendy or Lucy out of 3 place, but for Wendy's side she did not like the way they have used it and with Lucy I'm expecting something more from her, more like emotional maturity than anything else, I hope 100 years quest help with this.

Finally, I like the progress that Shiki has been making in Edens Zero, but there is a long way to go for him, but until now, he has done well.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I find Gajeel went from a punk kid who didn’t care about anything-> Trying to earn a living and not cause any trouble -> being part of the group and discovering teamwork and his purpose-> A life of law enforcement learning about himself and Levy -> Wanting to have a family and a “normal life” -> Trying to use his law enforcement skills to save Fairy Tail from White Witch. To be that is a lot of steps and a lot of development compared to all the other characters. I mean, he did let the law enforcement get to his head. :D Then he found out that ordering people around wasn’t going to save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.