American Politics | Page 641 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

American Politics

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
sigh
Believe whatever you want, I don't care. It's clear that despite your claims of researching, you still know so very little about Israel's genocide of Palestinians.

Anyhoo, that aside, we saw BLM protesters under Trump's presidency get attacked, and protests turned violent by cops and plants. But when white supremacists rioted and held rallies, no interference. And now under Biden, Palestinian supporters who protest get attacked and arrested by cops, while Zionist supporters and genocidal maniacs can hold rallies and not worry about cops attacking them. Same shit different form.

Biden and liberals' main argument is "BIDEN BETTER THAN TRUMP!!" but Biden is proving otherwise

ninjabot

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
sigh
Believe whatever you want, I don't care. It's clear that despite your claims of researching, you still know so very little about Israel's genocide of Palestinians.
I literally posted a research document that goes over (almost) the entirety of the history of Israel and Palestine:

And I don't know why you're pretending that you care about history, because every time I post about the history of Palestine doing shitty things you dismiss it as being "Old news." That's LITERALLY what history is: old news lmfao.

Anyhoo, that aside, we saw BLM protesters under Trump's presidency get attacked, and protests turned violent by cops and plants. But when white supremacists rioted and held rallies, no interference. And now under Biden, Palestinian supporters who protest get attacked and arrested by cops, while Zionist supporters and genocidal maniacs can hold rallies and not worry about cops attacking them. Same shit different form.

Biden and liberals' main argument is "BIDEN BETTER THAN TRUMP!!" but Biden is proving otherwise
Then don't vote. At this point, I hope Biden loses so that you have no one to cry bully to about dead Palestinian kids. I'd rather you just spend the next 4 years regretting the fact that you've failed them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Gotta say, pretending trump would do more for palestinians than biden is a next level delusion. Trump has no appetite for new wars but there's no reason to think he wouldn't fully side with israel on this one unless the US could be dragged into a bigger war... The evangelical vote is aggressively pro israel and that probably remains trump's most reliable voting block.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

sigh

Palestinian kids are already being killed under Biden, he failed them. I've seen pictures and videos of the corpses. Trump winning won't be different, but unlike Biden he won't pretend to care.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Palestinian kids are already being killed under Biden, he failed them. I've seen pictures and videos of the corpses. Trump winning won't be different, but unlike Biden he won't pretend to care.
Why do you keep saying this like it's some kind of profound point? "Palestinian kids will die" is not my warning to you. It's "MORE Palestinian kids will die, at a greater rate than they are now, and the only ones willing to at least pretend to care will no longer have the power to do anything about it."

At this point I have to believe you know what I'm saying and you're just pretending not to know how math works out of spite.

Let's try it this way:

If 1000 Palestinian kids die every day thanks to Biden, that's bad.
If 2000 Palestinian kids die every day thanks to Trump, that's bad.

Which do you prefer?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

sigh

So now biden is not worse, just the same? That goalpost of yours is pretty agile.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gotta say, pretending trump would do more for palestinians than biden is a next level delusion. Trump has no appetite for new wars but there's no reason to think he wouldn't fully side with israel on this one unless the US could be dragged into a bigger war... The evangelical vote is aggressively pro israel and that probably remains trump's most reliable voting block.
In your opinion what would pro-Palestinian lefties do if Trump won and nothing changed or as I believe will happen, things got worse for Palestine?

What would/should be their next step?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
In your opinion what would pro-Palestinian lefties do if Trump won and nothing changed or as I believe will happen, things got worse for Palestine?

What would/should be their next step?
I would guess these far leftiest (who probably don't vote) would move on from palestine to whichever other weekly trump scandal tbh. The news cycle with biden is pretty tame but with trump it was a tsunami that was nigh impossible to track.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would guess these far leftiest (who probably don't vote) would move on from palestine to whichever other weekly trump scandal tbh. The news cycle with biden is pretty tame but with trump it was a tsunami that was nigh impossible to track.
Yeah. The virtue signaling will dry up. But it's not fair they can try to ruin an election for a year and then just move on without any consequences. It's like a kid walking into the room where you're building a Lego sculpture and kicking your Lego's down and then just walking out. There's gotta be consequences.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah. The virtue signaling will dry up. But it's not fair they can try to ruin an election for a year and then just move on without any consequences. It's like a kid walking into the room where you're building a Lego sculpture and kicking your Lego's down and then just walking out. There's gotta be consequences.
I figured the trump presidency and what it implied was consequence enough. But in this regard it barely matters, the folk at play just aren't a reliable vote for anyone. Can they even get democrats to not vote for biden? I mostly don't see this as an issue that breaks the status quo (so far, who knows a few months from now).

Edit: I mean, it definitely doesn't give any democrat a reason to vote for trump obviously and trump supporting israel won't cost him any votes. It could get some people to not vote for biden I suppose but the punishment for that as I said would simply be the trump presidency.

Last edited: