Theory - Analysis of Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Analysis of Goddess Elizabeth's Power Level

GreaterForce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
Right, so I've decided to make an entire thread analysing this particular subject since it has caused a lot of controversy over the last few months. Just as a quick explanation, this thread will merely serve as an analysis for the general range of Elizabeth's power, not as a thread on whether or whether not she's a "warrior". To analysis said power level, I'll mainly be looking at her feats, portrayal, position and hype in the form of her magic power, since her physical abilities are clearly rather disregardable by comparison.

Initially, I want to make note that when I'm analysing her feats, one must take into account the progression of her power level and difference between her respective incarnations.The weakest incarnation of Elizabeth who actually has relevant feats is the partially awakened one with a Triskele in one eye, since her powers are only partially awakened, she only has the memories of her current lifetime, which contains little experience or training in the use of her powers and most importantly, she's restrained to a human body. After that comes fully awakened Elizabeth, who's regained all of her memories, but is still weaker than Goddess Elizabeth due to her human body. Without further waiting, let's begin.

Partially Awakened Elizabeth has few rather solid feats under her belt despite her incredible inferiority to her Goddess self in both training, experience and raw power. The main one that's worth addressing is the one where she utilises a basic Ark to block Derriere's punch with, the results of which can be seen below:
In essence, Elizabeth manages to completely blow away Derriere's flesh with a regular Ark in her unawakened state, an incredible feat that hints at her ability to severely damage Demons with a combo class of over 50,000. Elizabeth having the ability to casually deal severe damage to Demons at this level if she was so inclined is further backed up once she reawakens , regaining her memories and increasing her power. After that, she performs at feat that everyone seems to ignore for some reason or another, namely completing purging Melascula, a member of the Ten Commandments with a power level of 34,000, and turning her into a tiny snake by casually emitting an aura of light in the form of her Tranquilize, which isn't even an attack technique, but a healing one:

Casually oneshotting a Ten Commandment class demon with a power level of 34,000 with a healing magic while stuck in a human body? Pretty damn impressive if you ask me. Unlike people seem to think, feats at this level aren't even uncommon for Elizabeth at all. In fact, she has feats that are above even this level, such as when she sent a fully regressed Meliodas flying, who was stated to be stronger than his Holy War version by Merlin and has feats backing up this level of power such as casually fodderizing DK magic Zeldris, who could no-sell attacks from a 201k power level fighter in the form of Ludociel. All things considered, the power level of this Meliodas is easily in excess of 200k since even his Holy War self has statements putting him on-par with Ludociel(power level 201k). Elizabeth was able to put a big bruise on this very Meliodas'(power level 210k+)face with an Ark enhanced slap:
Now, some of you might be thinking "well, Meliodas took little to no damage from this attack, this doesn't prove anything", but there are some things worth considering from the other end as well. Yes, Meliodas took very little damage from this attack(but there was still a visible bruise), but it's not like Elizabeth was exactly going all-out and aiming for the kill either. Literally all she did was slap him in an attempt to distract him so she could get away, so saying this is the best she could do to Meliodas when she has other, far more powerful techniques at her disposal(Let There Be Light, Omega Ark etc) is clearly a faulty statement. I'd argue that, considering the power level of this Meliodas should be at the very least 210k and how easily she managed to inflict minor damage to him, alone this feat puts her in contention for a power level of greater than 150,000. This becomes especially clear when one looks at how 114k Escanor was able to do to even less damage to 142k Meliodas with a full force punch than Elizabeth did with a casual Ark when the difference in their power levels was a mere 28k(or 24%):

In other words, when one considers the scans above, saying that that feat puts Elizabeth at only 150k is actually quite a lowball, since that'd be a difference of 60k or 40%, despite her doing far better than Escanor in the scans above, who was only 28k or 24% below Mel. Saying she's nigh-equal to Meliodas himself(200k+) is actually far more reasonable considering both the argument presented above, the fact that she was nerfed by a human body when performing it and the statement made by Mael about her equivalence to Holy War Meliodas as a Warrior, despite her clear unwillingness to actually do battle(in other words, her true power level could be even higher!):
If, despite this statement and the Meliodas feat, you are for some reason still doubting the fact that Goddess Elizabeth's true power level should be in excess of 200k, let's delve into Elizabeth's best feat that perfectly coincides with and backs up Mael's already clear-cut statement about her power. Of course, I'm talking about her feat against the Indura. Goddess Elizabeth was capable of outright stalemating the 2 Indura Beasts when her light clashed against their darkness, adamantly refusing to let herself be forced back:

Now, while she was obviously unable to overwhelm them, the scans above clearly show her driving them back and them struggling to overcome and block her light, with her in turn struggling to overwhelm their darkness, demonstrating an objective and undeniable nigh-equality to the power of both of the Indura's. And well, we all know why this is impressive. These very same Indura's were able to completely no-sell multiple Ark blasts from Ludociel(power level 201k), yet Elizabeth was still able to force them back and them "desperately resist her":

This is clear and undeniable proof that the full power of Goddess Elizabeth's light magic exceeds Ludociel's by a considerable amount, who was unable to damage or even budge a single Indura Beast, while Elizabeth forced back 2 at the same time and made them "desperate". When one takes all of these feats and her position as the Supreme Deities daughter into account, I would argue that while she's inferior as a fighter to the likes of Ludociel, Mael and Meliodas(Holy War versions), her raw power, especially in terms of magic, is at the very least equal to theirs if not outright exceeding it, as Mael's statement, the context behind it, the Meliodas feat and the matching of the Indura's clearly proves without a doubt. If I had to give her power level a range, I would say 205k to 230k sounds about right for Goddess Elizabeth.She's easily Meliodas level in raw power, if not higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Right, so I've decided to make an entire thread analysing this particular subject since it has caused a lot of controversy over the last few months. Just as a quick explanation, this thread will merely serve as an analysis for the general range of Elizabeth's power, not as a thread on whether or whether not she's a "warrior". To analysis said power level, I'll mainly be looking at her feats, portrayal, position and hype in the form of her magic power, since her physical abilities are clearly rather disregardable by comparison.

Initially, I want to make note that when I'm analysing her feats, one must take into account the progression of her power level and difference between her respective incarnations.The weakest incarnation of Elizabeth who actually has relevant feats is the partially awakened one with a Triskele in one eye, since her powers are only partially awakened, she only has the memories of her current lifetime, which contains little experience or training in the use of her powers and most importantly, she's restrained to a human body. After that comes fully awakened Elizabeth, who's regained all of her memories, but is still weaker than Goddess Elizabeth due to her human body. Without further waiting, let's begin.

Partially Awakened Elizabeth has few rather solid feats under her belt despite her incredible inferiority to her Goddess self in both training, experience and raw power. The main one that's worth addressing is the one where she utilises a basic Ark to block Derriere's punch with, the results of which can be seen below:
In essence, Elizabeth manages to completely blow away Derriere's flesh with a regular Ark in her unawakened state, an incredible feat that hints at her ability to severely damage Demons with a combo class of over 50,000. Elizabeth having the ability to casually deal severe damage to Demons at this level if she was so inclined is further backed up once she reawakens , regaining her memories and increasing her power. After that, she performs at feat that everyone seems to ignore for some reason or another, namely completing purging Melascula, a member of the Ten Commandments with a power level of 34,000, and turning her into a tiny snake by casually emitting an aura of light in the form of her Tranquilize, which isn't even an attack technique, but a healing one:

Casually oneshotting a Ten Commandment class demon with a power level of 34,000 with a healing magic while stuck in a human body? Pretty damn impressive if you ask me. Unlike people seem to think, feats at this level aren't even uncommon for Elizabeth at all. In fact, she has feats that are above even this level, such as when she sent a fully regressed Meliodas flying, who was stated to be stronger than his Holy War version by Merlin and has feats backing up this level of power such as casually fodderizing DK magic Zeldris, who could no-sell attacks from a 201k power level fighter in the form of Ludociel. All things considered, the power level of this Meliodas is easily in excess of 200k since even his Holy War self has statements putting him on-par with Ludociel(power level 201k). Elizabeth was able to put a big bruise on this very Meliodas'(power level 210k+)face with an Ark enhanced slap:
Now, some of you might be thinking "well, Meliodas took little to no damage from this attack, this doesn't prove anything", but there are some things worth considering from the other end as well. Yes, Meliodas took very little damage from this attack(but there was still a visible bruise), but it's not like Elizabeth was exactly going all-out and aiming for the kill either. Literally all she did was slap him in an attempt to distract him so she could get away, so saying this is the best she could do to Meliodas when she has other, far more powerful techniques at her disposal(Let There Be Light, Omega Ark etc) is clearly a faulty statement. I'd argue that, considering the power level of this Meliodas should be at the very least 210k and how easily she managed to inflict minor damage to him, alone this feat puts her in contention for a power level of greater than 150,000. This becomes especially clear when one looks at how 114k Escanor was able to do to even less damage to 142k Meliodas with a full force punch than Elizabeth did with a casual Ark when the difference in their power levels was a mere 28k(or 24%):

In other words, when one considers the scans above, saying that that feat puts Elizabeth at only 150k is actually quite a lowball, since that'd be a difference of 60k or 40%, despite her doing far better than Escanor in the scans above, who was only 28k or 24% below Mel. Saying she's nigh-equal to Meliodas himself(200k+) is actually far more reasonable considering both the argument presented above, the fact that she was nerfed by a human body when performing it and the statement made by Mael about her equivalence to Holy War Meliodas as a Warrior, despite her clear unwillingness to actually do battle(in other words, her true power level could be even higher!):
If, despite this statement and the Meliodas feat, you are for some reason still doubting the fact that Goddess Elizabeth's true power level should be in excess of 200k, let's delve into Elizabeth's best feat that perfectly coincides with and backs up Mael's already clear-cut statement about her power. Of course, I'm talking about her feat against the Indura. Goddess Elizabeth was capable of outright stalemating the 2 Indura Beasts when her light clashed against their darkness, adamantly refusing to let herself be forced back:

Now, while she was obviously unable to overwhelm them, the scans above clearly show her driving them back and them struggling to overcome and block her light, with her in turn struggling to overwhelm their darkness, demonstrating an objective and undeniable nigh-equality to the power of both of the Indura's. And well, we all know why this is impressive. These very same Indura's were able to completely no-sell multiple Ark blasts from Ludociel(power level 201k), yet Elizabeth was still able to force them back and them "desperately resist her":

This is clear and undeniable proof that the full power of Goddess Elizabeth's light magic exceeds Ludociel's by a considerable amount, who was unable to damage or even budge a single Indura Beast, while Elizabeth forced back 2 at the same time and made them "desperate". When one takes all of these feats and her position as the Supreme Deities daughter into account, I would argue that while she's inferior as a fighter to the likes of Ludociel, Mael and Meliodas(Holy War versions), her raw power, especially in terms of magic, is at the very least equal to theirs if not outright exceeding it, as Mael's statement, the context behind it, the Meliodas feat and the matching of the Indura's clearly proves without a doubt. If I had to give her power level a range, I would say 205k to 230k sounds about right for Goddess Elizabeth.She's easily Meliodas level in raw power, if not higher. Suck it, haters.
You are stating nonsense that is in contradiction with her showing and feat.
She didn't do shit against the Indura, it was a combined effort.
Against Derrierie, it was a surprise attack and as soon as she noticed, she almost died instantly lol.

Meliodas let her slap him and made himself open and it only bruise him despite her putting all his strength in that huge Ark lol
She almost died against Chandler's cheek.
And you wank her at the level of Meliodas's raw power now of all people? The strongest dude with the strongest raw power and feat? The stupidity is real.

Lol at her being close to 200K, let alone 100K.

Last edited:

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Great analysis.

Elizabeth's development in terms of gross power is not all that bad, despite the inconsistencies. And I find his feat incredible against the Induras. Ludociel could not affect them, but Elizabeth made them desperate and needed a progression of Induras power to resist their Ark.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh my gawd. If we are to follow Mael's word then she would be in the 200k range. Stronger than Ludo however? We can't confidently say. It's very likely Ludo wasn't going all out like Elizabeth was,and i'm fairly certain that's going to be very clear in the next few chapters when he pulls out something substantially powerful which wasn't used against the Indura's. Similarly to Sariel and Tamriel. Hell it could just mean that her magic is higher than Ludo's but NOT her overall power level. These things aren't so clear.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Great analysis.

Elizabeth's development in terms of gross power is not all that bad, despite the inconsistencies. And I find his feat incredible against the Induras. Ludociel could not affect them, but Elizabeth made them desperate and needed a progression of Induras power to resist their Ark.
She is a walking inconsistency, to be honest.

She could affect them because she was purifying them unlike him who was directly attacking them.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
She is a walking inconsistency, to be honest.

She could affect them because she was purifying them unlike him who was directly attacking them.
You are unable to argue about Elizabeth. Your prejudice does not allow you to see your feats. So do not try to start a discussion, not with me.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
You are unable to argue about Elizabeth. Your prejudice does not allow you to see your feats. So do not try to start a discussion, not with me.
Arguing about what? I don't need to argue toward a featless character ( in battle sense ) lmao.

Sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I actually... agree with this.
That's in fact my problem with Nakaba when he writes her, even if Iike her character.
Yeah, after seeing an actual 200K character. ( cough Mael cough )

She was standing there, powerless and ask everyone to run away for their life lmao.
Got caught like a damsel in distress inside the Darkness of Estarossa before he becomes Mael.

She was beyond pathetic and those dude talk like she has decent battle feat lol.
Not to mention her pathetic physical capabilities.

If I saw Elizabeth as a fighter, then I am sorry, even Sakura look better than her.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Well I'm not to call her pathetic, but okay.
Elizabeth and the word "warrior" are always in debate. She has really poor feats in battle, but people use it to quit all the other good things she has, like her magic that is inmensly powerful.

I feel like for people with Elizabeth is black or white, she's either a God tier or a weakling like Twigo.
I don't take Mael statament too seriously, but I do believe she's 100K or even more.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Stronger than Ludo however? We can't confidently say.
If you want to be absolutely technical about the differences in strength:

-Ludoshel's combat ability is stronger due to possessing a power given to him by the strongest Goddess whilst having more experience in battle with a mindset that aids this, however, Elizabeth performs much superior in the magical department of power given her ark is much more powerful and versatile than his.

Obviously, Ludoshel is technically stronger because he possesses a very powerful magic ability, Flash, but if you took it away and looked at them both in an individualist perspective (i.e the power they achieved themselves, no influence from others) then they should be equal to each other.

They both have their strength's - so it's hard to say who is stronger than each other. Hence why saying they are comparable to each other is the better conclusion tbh

Hell it could just mean that her magic is higher than Ludo's but NOT her overall power level. These things aren't so clear.
The PL's should be the same, just different in how they are allocated in each category (physical/magic/spirit).

And yes, at this point - there should be no confusion on who's ark is stronger.

Her magic is insane. Her fighting capabilities are... eh...
Basically this to be honest.

Elizabeth is a ''glass cannon'' given how fragile she is whilst having insane magic.

The fact that Mael called her a warrior makes little sense, but if we're talking about power, she's up there.
I'm pretty sure he called her a ''soldier''?

And who knows, maybe Elizabeth had some character progression like Meliodas when she met him? The cursed lovers met on a battlefield during times of war, maybe Elizabeth did briefly participate in war herself?

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Elizabeth is 250k.
yeah and why not after all she is the daughter of a god.
now most people would say that ludo and eliz are same then how is she having higher pl but ludo is also at 251k .
here's why
Ludo in his human body would be at max be using 80 percent of his full power so his full power would be 1. 25× more so
when we multiply 1.25×201000 then it becomes 251450 approximately 251k

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If Elizabeth's light wings act as a temporarily boost in power and act in a similiar fashion as Meliodas & Zeldris demon mark, then Elizabeth's PL could truly exceed 200,000 and go far above it.

Light wings aren't just there for aesthetic, they probably give a PL boost.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If you want to be absolutely technical about the differences in strength:

-Ludoshel's combat ability is stronger due to possessing a power given to him by the strongest Goddess whilst having more experience in battle with a mindset that aids this, however, Elizabeth performs much superior in the magical department of power given her ark is much more powerful and versatile than his.

Obviously, Ludoshel is technically stronger because he possesses a very powerful magic ability, Flash, but if you took it away and looked at them both in an individualist perspective (i.e the power they achieved themselves, no influence from others) then they should be equal to each other.

They both have their strength's - so it's hard to say who is stronger than each other. Hence why saying they are comparable to each other is the better conclusion tbh

The PL's should be the same, just different in how they are allocated in each category (physical/magic/spirit).

And yes, at this point - there should be no confusion on who's ark is stronger.

Basically this to be honest.

Elizabeth is a ''glass cannon'' given how fragile she is whilst having insane magic.

I'm pretty sure he called her a ''soldier''?

And who knows, maybe Elizabeth had some character progression like Meliodas when she met him? The cursed lovers met on a battlefield during times of war, maybe Elizabeth did briefly participate in war herself?
She has physical strength though,she was pulling Giant Diane from the above.

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If Elizabeth's light wings act as a temporarily boost in power and act in a similiar fashion as Meliodas & Zeldris demon mark, then Elizabeth's PL could truly exceed 200,000 and go far above it.

Light wings aren't just there for aesthetic, they probably give a PL boost.
well yeah as I just said she's 250k