Conditional - Base Erza vs BSS Mirajane | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Conditional Base Erza vs BSS Mirajane

Who wins?

• Total voters

AmitDS

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
This shows what each person wants to read, no matter what the author puts it.

I at least trust the words of Laxus, Kyria, and the author.
The fight made it clear the difference of blows of Erza holding back and Erza seriously, who does not want to see that depends on each one.

I will just follow what the author says.

AmitDS it seems to me that you are confusing me with another user.
Whoops that happens when I have multiple people at the same time arguing about stuff that's not my main point, really.

Fixed it.

On topic. I don't think Erza wins in this match-up.

And off topic : I personally think Laxus performed better when him and Erza fought even if it's a tie as he fell last and got up first to carry an unconscious Erza. I didn't deny that they tied and both ran out of magic together, which is all the author had the characters state and show. And I don't know why I'm being accused of saying otherwise.

Last edited:

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Whoops that happens when I have multiple people at the same time arguing about stuff that's not my main point, really.

Fixed it.

On topic. I don't think Erza wins in this match-up.

And off topic : I personally think Laxus performed better when him and Erza fought even if it's a tie as he fell last and got up first to carry an unconscious Erza. I didn't deny that they tied and both ran out of magic together, which is all the author had the characters state and show. And I don't know why I'm being accused of saying otherwise.
Well then, let's leave it like that, but there cannot be a tie with only 1 winner.

but at least you are much more reasonable, at least we can agree on some points.

Regarding Mirajane vs Gray, the downside of having an off-panel vs is that it leaves things free of imagination.
But yeah, it was said that Gray (in the best state) used everything vs Mira + Elfman both exhausted and injured.
Anyone can be superior here, but the Devil Slayer vs Mirajane advantage must be very high in Gray's favor in this battle, i think.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, I think we can discuss easy and agree to have different opinions. Off-screens are what put different ways of thinking.

If you think Grey did his best with his DS against a weakened friendly demon, well, no problem.
I have nothing against seeing Mirajane stronger than Grey, just I can see Grey using all his might in regular against exaust Mira who were not 100%.
But yes, all was off screen so yes, my point and your point are only assumptions.

So yes, I can give you the point if you want.

But base of feats, Raijinshuu's battle was different : Grey was forced to turn DS because of Freed's spell countering his Ice Make. So he used only physical enhanced attacks. In the beginning of the fight, even with disadvantage, he wasn't ready to use it. When he faced Carla and Happy in Monstrous tigers, he couldn't even punch them while his ice was nullified. Grey is not like Natsu who has fun fighting members. Grey can brawl with his rivals (Natsu, Gajeel, Elfman) but here, circumstances were different.

Grey knows Mirajane is strong. But Mirajane is also, to them, a sweet member of the Guild : look at Grey's reactions when he made her cry at the beginning of the Manga. How can he strikes her with deadly weapons while she was injured and weakened ? It's not about strength here, more psychological.
In Ice Make mode, he acknoledged Mira to be too strong, so, yes, weakened her is strategic to put a win without loosing control while using DS and accidentally injured her with critical damage. Remember his fight vs Tempester who was Natsu's level....

But this is out of subject so I stop here and apologie to people who read it.

If you consider Mirajane stronger than Base Erza, well, it's ok as well. I respect your choice.

Like I said, we can agree to disagree.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I used to go with Mira here, since I think it's ridiculous to have Erza above her with no armour or swords. But I'm not so sure anymore.

1. Erza fought Laxus with no armour, and only in red pants for 95% of the fight.
She also took all of Laxus' attacks with her body or dodged them, rather than counter them with spells or her swords. Until the final moment where she used Blumenblatt to partially mitigate his lightning attack.
Meaning, Erza actually tanked all of Laxus' attacks or dodged them (with exception of final spell), rather than counter them

2. It's implied that Laxus went down because of exhaustion from completely running out of MP, rather than due to injuries. This is why Laxus went down last, got up first and was running around without much issues. This is because it's much easier to recover MP than recover health.
Assuming he used 10% of his MP on Kyria and 10% of MP on the final attack. The rest of his MP was all used on armourless Erza who didn't counter them with swords or armour. This is what it takes to down Erza with injuries

3. Laxus is both faster and hits harder than Mira.
Meaning: Mira would land less hits on Erza; and when she lands a hit, would deal less damage on Erza => magic power/offense to damage efficiency is lower for Mira compared to Laxus

The implication of these points is very clear.
To get Erza down with injuries, Mira has to deal more damage than what vast majority of Laxus' MP accomplished, with at least as much efficiency (which she doesn't have)
Mira cannot beat Erza, even if Erza doesn't use a sword. Because, in red pants, she almost never uses her sword to counter an attack, and solely relies on dodging and tanking instead.

Not sure what to vote for here. Logic and feats say there is no way Mira wins this.
But, somehow, this doesn't narratively seem right for me

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Almost 2022 and people are still pretending that off panel fights don't count and that Gray is proven to have not gone all out against Mira, even though he used devil slaying magic on Freed to badly wound him, while he was demonized; Juvia said he did his best and he agreed with Cana in the past; that his DeS freezing would fail against Mira like it did Skullion; he expected to fight Mira injured; Mira would be tough; Gray, the devil slayer, said that Mira has no weakness. Gotta love the contrived criteria for Gray vs Freed that somehow makes it different from Gray vs Mira. He used DeS to take out a chunk of demon Freed's abdomen before saying it hurt to hurt his friend so bad ,but wouldn't use it to knock out Mira because he loves his friends and can't ever hurt them. Really? 😂 Only cause it's Mira this mindset is present. How typical.

On topic I don't see Mashima ever writing Erza beating Mira without any armor or sword ever being used. Trying to use feats to justify this as if Erza wasn't using her swords to hold off Laxus, injure him and parry his moves, which logically contributed to his injuries and him expending more magic power in retaliation, is wrong, IMO.

Erza with bare fists only was not going to perform against Laxus the same way Erza with swords did. And Mira's BSS is stronger than Kyria, Gray, Gajeel and Madmole so it isn't unlikely that Mira beats Erza within 10m of her, by bombarding her with all of her moves and powers while Erza has to tank that and try to put her down with her fists attempting to stack enough damage. Mira stacks more damage faster and wins.

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Erza with bare fists only was not going to perform against Laxus the same way Erza with swords did. And Mira's BSS is stronger than Kyria, Gray, Gajeel and Madmole so it isn't unlikely that Mira beats Erza within 10m of her, by bombarding her with all of her moves and powers while Erza has to tank that and try to put her down with her fists attempting to stack enough damage. Mira stacks more damage faster and wins.
Feats for Mirajane durability being above Laxus in durability? Feats to prove BSS Mira can down base Erza? Kiria was only down Erza when she caught her with her hypnosis and made her weak.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Feats for Mirajane durability being above Laxus in durability? Feats to prove BSS Mira can down base Erza? Kiria was only down Erza when she caught her with her hypnosis and made her weak.
Why would Mira need Laxus' durability to fight Erza without any armor or swords to channel her magic? Laxus didn't fight base Erza without a sword so...
& why would I need feats to prove that Mira can 'down' base Erza if this Erza has only bare hands to fight? I love how people conveniently need feats for Mira in this fight but not Erza without any armor or sword.

Feats that base Erza without any swords or armor can 'down' BSS Mira?

-Base Erza with 1-2 swords was being matched in CQC by Kyria.

-Kyria matched Erza with her benizakura sword in CQC and broke it before Erza beat her with her belserion sword & Flame Empress armor.

-BSS Mira who uses magic and physical power, is significantly stronger than Kyria & Madmole since she's on par with Skullion.

- Erza used swords/armors in addition to her body to fight & hurt Laxus CQC (notably her belserion & Gray and Natsu enchanted swords). She did her major damage on him with swords.

-This thread's Erza is significantly weaker than those versions of Erza since she has no swords or armors.

Authorial intent, portrayal, hype & common sense alone make this matchup ridiculous to debate.

Laxus beating down Erza with no swords or armors quicker than BSS Mira doesn't debunk the fact that Mira does do it too. Without her swords she wouldn't have been able to block all of Laxus' moves nor would she have been able to hurt him much. Erza in this thread has no heavens wheel armor, no benizakura, no belserion & no Natsu/Gray enchanted swords. She doesn't even have a regular sword.

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Why would Mira need Laxus' durability to fight Erza without any armor or swords to channel her magic? Laxus didn't fight base Erza without a sword so...
& why would I need feats to prove that Mira can 'down' base Erza if this Erza has only bare hands to fight? I love how people conveniently need feats for Mira in this fight but not Erza without any armor or sword.
What armor did Erza use against Laxus? I like to hear?

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
What armor did Erza use against Laxus? I like to hear?

When did Erza beat down Laxus with her fists and feet alone? I'd love to hear?

Last time I checked she needed swords to actually hurt him and used her heavens wheel armor and its swords to cancel out his best move.

She couldn't beat Kyria with 2 regular swords but she beats BSS Mira with none?

Sure. That makes so much sense.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
-BSS Mira who uses magic and physical power, is significantly stronger than Kyria & Madmole since she's on par with Skullion.
? Those three are on the same level. Skullion has better hax that's all? Does the have better durability than rest? No

-Base Erza with 1 sword was being matched in CQC by Kyria.

-Kyria matched Erza with her benizakura sword in CQC and broke it before Erza beat her with her belserion sword & Flame Empress armor.
Kiria didn't down Erza here. These feats don't show Erza durability.

- Erza used swords/armors in addition to her body to fight & hurt Laxus CQC (notably her belserion & Gray and Natsu enchanted swords).
Belserion is a sword. Flame pants amor reduce her defense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When did Erza beat down Laxus with her fists and feet alone? I'd love to hear? Last time I checked she needed swords to actually hurt him and used her heavens wheel armor and its swords to cancel out his best move.
When did I say Erza has to beat BSS with his fists. She can outlast her with her durability feats.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

She couldn't beat Kyria with 2 regular swords but she beats BSS Mira with none. Sure. That makes so much sense.
Irrelevant? As I never argued Erza will beat her with his fists. I asked you to show me how BSS can down Erza who tank Laxus attacks in armor that reduces her defense.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
? Those three are on the same level. Skullion has better hax that's all? Does the have better durability than rest? No
Um no they aren't. Skullion beat Gray. Madmole tied with Elfman. Skullion is the leader and clashed with Mira while Elfman clashed with Madmole. Is Mira = Elfman?

Kiria didn't down Erza here. These feats don't show Erza durability.
They show her CQC skills with basic swords. You think she beats Mira with none? or by just standing there?

Belserion is a sword. Flame pants amor reduce her defense.
The thread restricted armors AND swords. She has access to none vs BSS Mira. And it's a CQC fight i.e. 10m distance. Are you saying Erza will stand up let Mira pound her with all of her magical and physical power and win due to attrition?

Also they don't reduce her standard defense. It stops her from pouring magic into defense in the form of defensive armors or the like. As Erza said:

"In other words, armor is unnecessary... The magic of this sword is such that I could not even grip it and still have magic left for my ARMOR"

Thus, there is no evidence that Base Erza is more or less tanky than Erza with her flame pants. There is also no evidence that Erza constantly imbues magic into her body to fortify her defensive capabilities either, just her armors.

And Kyria was able to cut base Erza with no armor on, after she hypnotized her.

So if Kyria and Laxus can injure Base Erza, Mira, who is between those 2 power wise, does so as well when she has no armor, swords and is forced to be apart 10m max distance from Mira.

When did I say Erza has to beat BSS with his fists. She can outlast her with her durability feats.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Based on what? She needed swords to counter Laxus' best moves and injure him in their fight. Where are the durability feats of her without any armor or sword just soaking damage from Laxus or even Kyria without even dodging?

The OP said they can't move more than 10m away from one another. Erza doesn't even have dodging room like she had when she evaded Laxus' moves.

Where are her feats of tanking damage from BSS Mirajane who lasted long enough to fight Lucy, then Skullion then Gray for an extended period of time?

Irrelevant? As I never argued Erza will beat her with his fists. I asked you to show me how BSS can down Erza who Laxus attacks in armor that reduces her defense.
And I asked you to show me Erza without any sword letting Laxus hit her and tanking everything without fighting back. The fact that she needed swords and/or armor to block his final move it telling in and of itself.

If the argument is that she just sits there and takes damage then where is the proof that she would have been able to take all of Laxus' attacks the same without attacking back?
You're the one using her fight with Laxus as proof that she can just stand up, do nothing and get beat up for a long period and win.

Erza with swords tied with Laxus (blocked his best attacks, hurt him & forced him to use up more magic in more attacks).

Erza without them loses to him easier.

Last edited:

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
On topic I don't see Mashima ever writing Erza beating Mira without any armor or sword ever being used.
Could be. I see your point.
That's the reason why I'm conflicted. Because, looking purely at feats without accounting for portrayal/intent, Erza wins this

Regardless, I vote Mira for now, assuming Mashima's intention.

Trying to use feats to justify this as if Erza wasn't using her swords to hold off Laxus, injure him and parry his moves, which logically contributed to his injuries and him expending more magic power in retaliation, is wrong, IMO.
This was one of my main points. The fact that Erza didn't use her swords to counter any attacks from Laxus at all, until the final spell. I went ahead and checked the chapter, just to be sure.

Laxus also didn't go down to injuries, he went down to his exhaustion of his MP becoming zero. Erza's durability played more of a factor here than her offense here

1. Erza fought Laxus with no armour, and only in red pants for 95% of the fight.
She also took all of Laxus' attacks with her body or dodged them, rather than counter them with spells or her swords. Until the final moment where she used Blumenblatt to partially mitigate his lightning attack.
Meaning, Erza actually tanked all of Laxus' attacks or dodged them (with exception of final spell), rather than counter them

2. It's implied that Laxus went down because of exhaustion from completely running out of MP, rather than due to injuries. This is why Laxus went down last, got up first and was running around without much issues. This is because it's much easier to recover MP than recover health.
Assuming he used 10% of his MP on Kyria and 10% of MP on the final attack. The rest of his MP was all used on armourless Erza who didn't counter them with swords or armour. This is what it takes to down Erza with injuries

Erza lacks offense here, but her dura is the best in FT, apart from DF Natsu and Gildarts.
Erza without her swords is still Erza, minus her offense. She still retains her CQC, durability etc

She can simply keep dodging and tanking until Mira runs out of MP.
Mira will have a harder time landing hits compared to Laxus, and her hits deal less damage. She will exhaust herself faster than Laxus

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Could be. I see your point.
That's the reason why I'm conflicted. Because, looking purely at feats without accounting for portrayal/intent, Erza wins this

Regardless, I vote Mira for now, assuming Mashima's intention.

This was one of my main points. The fact that Erza didn't use her swords to counter any attacks from Laxus at all, until the final spell. I went ahead and checked the chapter, just to be sure.

Laxus also didn't go down to injuries, he went down to his exhaustion of his MP becoming zero. Erza's durability played more of a factor here than her offense here

Erza lacks offense here, but her dura is the best in FT, apart from DF Natsu and Gildarts.
Erza without her swords is still Erza, minus her offense. She still retains her CQC, durability etc

She can simply keep dodging and tanking until Mira runs out of MP.
Mira will have a harder time landing hits compared to Laxus, and her hits deal less damage. She will exhaust herself faster than Laxus

Restrictions:
  • Erza:can't use any armour nor weapon.
  • Mira:can only use wingless BSS
  • All: have to stay within 10m of the other

Erza and Mira are limited to no more than 10m away from one another in this thread so Erza doesn't have the dodging capability she had in Laxus' fight.

She also didn't do any substantial damage to Laxus with her feet or fists in their fight (he shocked her once when she tried a physical move but the other one landed) and she did use her swords to parry a lot of his punches in their minor clashes too. Most if not all of her damage on him came from her swords so we don't even have evidence that current BSS Mira would be badly hurt by Erza's fists even though she's weaker than Laxus.

We don't know what would have happened had any of his flurry of punches not been blocked by her swords/his final move hit her without her countering.

Jellal stated, upon seeing Erza, that Laxus was injured too so he was injured even if it's to a lesser extent.

Mira just needs to stack damage on her. Her nukes being less than Laxus' red lightning for eg. doesn't mean as much if Erza is trapped 10m away and can't use any swords or armors to counter them like she did with Laxus moves and his final move.

So IMO, if Laxus would take 7 good moves to beat this version of Erza, Mira would take 10+ but get the same result.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Um no they aren't. Skullion beat Gray. Madmole tied with Elfman. Skullion is the leader and clashed with Mira while Elfman clashed with Madmole. Is Mira = Elfman?
There is nothing that suggests that Skullion is strongest. Being Gray means nothings since he is weaker than both Natsu and Erza. Skullion is only strong due to hax. Madmole is the toughest when it comes to durability. Skullion just has more offense out of the three.

They show her CQC skills with basic swords. You think she beats Mira with none? or by just standing there?
So did Kiria beat her no? Erza was not serious as well.

Based on what? She needed swords to counter Laxus' best moves and injure him in their fight. Where are the durability feats of her without any armor or sword just soaking damage from Laxus or even Kyria without even dodging?
Erza wasn't wearing any armor against Laxus so don't bother bringing that up.

Where are her feats of tanking damage from BSS Mirajane who lasted long enough to fight Lucy, then Skullion then Gray for an extended period of time?
Her tanking Laxus attacks are enough. She was in an armor that reduces her defense.

And I asked you to show me Erza without any sword letting Laxus hit her and tanking everything without fighting back. The fact that she needed swords and/or armor to block his final move it telling in and of itself.
Erza didn't block all of Laxus's attacks with a sword except for Laxus's last secret attack rest of the attacks she tanked in an armor that reduces her defense.

If the argument is that she just sits there and takes damage then where is the proof that she would have been able to take all of Laxus' attacks the same without attacking back? You're the one using her fight with Laxus as proof that she can just stand up, do nothing and get beat up for a long period and win.
Where is your proof Mirajane would be able to take Erza out in BSS whose durability > lucy, Skullion, Gray

Thus, there is no evidence that Base Erza is more or less tanky than Erza with her flame pants. There is also no evidence that Erza constantly imbues magic into her body to fortify her defensive capabilities either, just her armors.
Flame pants literally give her nothing except high offensive power. Even in the Laxus fight, she says she is abandoning her defense.

And Kyria was able to cut base Erza with no armor on, after she hypnotized her.
Injuring Erza is not the same as defeating Erza. Her endurance is greater than anyone in FT. Kiria's feats are no different Brandish taking a hit at August. Ezra wasn't able to defend herself that Wendy jumped to shield her. She wasn't her usual self.

bugen

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Don't mistake Erza by holding back that Erza get serious .

This kick from Erza holding back had no effect on Laxus.
And this Erza was get serious footing with Laxus.

There's the difference between Erza's punches before and after Laxus told her to stop holding back for fighting a friend.

Don't confuse -holding back- and -seriously-

Erza's serious punches are on a par with Laxus both seriously.

Mirajane has a difficult time in this vs with special rules, although it is also difficult for Erza.

AmitDS

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
There is nothing that suggests that Skullion is strongest. Being Gray means nothings since he is weaker than both Natsu and Erza. Skullion is only strong due to hax. Madmole is the toughest when it comes to durability. Skullion just has more offense out of the three.
Skullion is the leader, Skullion beat Gray while Madmole tied with Elfman. Unless you think Elfman =/> Gray, then yeah we have more than enough to scale him as being stronger. Skullion can turn into ash which is defensive.

So did Kiria beat her no? Erza was not serious as well.
Lol what happened to feats mattering? Okay find me the panels of Erza badly wounding Laxus with her fists/feet in their fight near the level of her sword attacks.

Erza wasn't wearing any armor against Laxus so don't bother bringing that up.
Erza had swords to parry some of his attacks and room to dodge him though. Why aren't we bringing that up? You think Erza without swords would fare the same against Laxus as her in canon?

Her tanking Laxus attacks are enough. She was in an armor that reduces her defense.
Not it isn't because she didn't tank all of his attacks and depended on her armors/sword and evasion to deal with many of them. It doesn't reduce her defense in the way you're implying. It leaves her incapable of donning defensive armors. It doesn't weaken her beyond her natural state.

Erza didn't block all of Laxus's attacks with a sword except for Laxus's last secret attack rest of the attacks she tanked in an armor that reduces her defense.
Try again.

She blocked a few with her swords and dodged a few though she got hit with a few. Take away her swords and her ability to dodge as is the case with this thread and Laxus beats her way easier. Laxus' fight isn't relevant to the thread here because of the restrictions.

Where is your proof Mirajane would be able to take Erza out in BSS whose durability > lucy, Skullion, Gray
Where is your proof that Mirajane using all of her magic power and landing way more hits than Laxus did on Erza would fail to beat her if Erza has no defense or offense?

I don't need 'proof'. The fact that she's confirmed stronger than Gray and Gajeel (in her weakest form); was heavily injured and likely in her weakest form but still drove Gray to extreme diff;is hailed as one of the strongest enemies beyond Gajeel by Natsu and someone he wants to fight along with Jellal and Laxus; tied with someone who low diffed Gray in her weakest form, is more than enough to tell me that she beats an extremely heavily nerfed Erza in said weakest form.

Flame pants literally give her nothing except high offensive power. Even in the Laxus fight, she says she is abandoning her defense.
Yeah but you're implying that it made her defenses weaker than her natural state when all it did was make lower her defense below her that of her with other armors so the notion that she handled some of Laxus' blows in that state so she can stand around and handle way more from Mira, is flawed, even if Mira's weaker than Laxus.

Injuring Erza is not the same as defeating Erza. Her endurance is greater than anyone in FT. Kiria's feats are no different Brandish taking a hit at August. Ezra wasn't able to defend herself that Wendy jumped to shield her. She wasn't her usual self.
It doesn't matter. You have no proof that Erza when Wendy saved her is less durable than Erza in this match who would also be without any armor. You need to prove that Erza fortifies her body with magic for your claim to be valid that base Erza > flame pants Erza in defense. Erza in this thread cannot go further than 10m away from Mira and is stuck without any armor so she's just like Erza in a bikini.

Erza depends on attacking, dodging and countering moves with her own swords in her fights as well. Take away her swords, her armors, her room to dodge, and her ability to inflict major damage and she loses to BSS Mira.

Mirajane using all of her power in a 10m radius while Erza just stands there with no armor or swords results in Mira damaging her enough for her to pass out without her being able to damage Mira to that extent or any notable extent, really.

Mira doesn't need to equal Laxus to do it because many of Laxus' attacks failed to hit Erza before she fell before him. Erza in this situation has no access to what that version of Erza did. She can't block any of Mira's attacks with swords, only hands, she's limited with her evasion since she can't go far and Mira has nukes, she also can't use her best attacks since she's banned from using any swords so Mira is barely injured. None of the swords she used against Laxus or Kyria are allowed.

All this stems from a basic misconception i.e. that Mirajane is many tiers below Laxus and Erza. People really believe someone who can beat Gray and Gajeel in her weakest form low-mid diff (judging from Skullion & Mira vs Gray/ Skullion vs Mira) would fail to beat base Erza with essentially none of her magical moves in an encloses space. It's alarming, how underrated Mirajane is. Pretty sure if this was Gajeel, Gray or even Kyria, Madmole or Skullion people wouldn't claim that Erza would just stand there and tank everything before she wins after they use all of their magical power and spells.

This is my last post about this. People have been waiting for Mira to be left far behind and it's hilarious because the original series is over and now in the sequel Mashima is practically screaming at us that Mira is one of the strongest in the guild with Gildarts, Erza, Laxus and Natsu and she's still being so underrated.

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Skullion is the leader, Skullion beat Gray while Madmole tied with Elfman. Unless you think Elfman =/> Gray, then yeah we have more than enough to scale him as being stronger. Skullion can turn into ash which is defensive.
Skullion being the leader doesn't prove that he is >>>>>>>> Madmole. Skullion's defense is his intangibilty. We don't know his durability without his intangibility. Madmole has the better durability among them. It took FDK Purgatory to damage him while Skullion was damaged by Natsu's base level attack.

Lol what happened to feats mattering? Okay find me the panels of Erza badly wounding Laxus with her fists/feet in their fight near the level of her sword attacks.
lol tell me why this is relevant? Laxus >>> Mira. The same amount of power that is necessary to beat Laxus isn't needed to beat Mirajane.

Erza had swords to parry some of his attacks and room to dodge him though. Why aren't we bringing that up? You think Erza without swords would fare the same against Laxus as her in canon?
Erza took attacks from RL Laxus. RL Laxus >>>> BSS Mira.

Not it isn't because she didn't tank all of his attacks and depended on her armors/sword and evasion to deal with many of them. It doesn't reduce her defense in the way you're implying. It leaves her incapable of donning defensive armors. It doesn't weaken her beyond her natural state.
In her natural state, she was taking hits from RL Laxus who is better than BSS Mira.

She blocked a few with her swords and dodged a few though she got hit with a few. Take away her swords and her ability to dodge as is the case with this thread and Laxus beats her way easier. Laxus' fight isn't relevant to the thread here because of the restrictions.
She blocked a few while also taking attacks from him to the abdomen in the same pic. She didn't block all of them with a sword.

Where is your proof that Mirajane using all of her magic power and landing way more hits than Laxus did on Erza would fail to beat her if Erza has no defense or offense?
Because Erza took attacks from RL Laxus that is better than Mira who couldn't beat Skullion after bypassing his intangibility.

on't need 'proof'. The fact that she's confirmed stronger than Gray and Gajeel (in her weakest form); was heavily injured and likely in her weakest form but still drove Gray to extreme diff;is hailed as one of the strongest enemies beyond Gajeel by Natsu and someone he wants to fight along with Jellal and Laxus; tied with someone who low diffed Gray in her weakest form, is more than enough to tell me that she beats an extremely heavily nerfed Erza in said weakest form.
This proves nothing because Erza is stronger than all three of them.

Yeah but you're implying that it made her defenses weaker than her natural state when all it did was make lower her defense below her that of her with other armors so the notion that she handled some of Laxus' blows in that state so she can stand around and handle way more from Mira, is flawed, even if Mira's weaker than Laxus.
She can tank attacks from RL Laxus in armor that doesn't increase her defense who is >>> BSS Mira.

It doesn't matter. You have no proof that Erza when Wendy saved her is less durable than Erza in this match who would also be without any armor. You need to prove that Erza fortifies her body with magic for your claim to be valid that base Erza > flame pants Erza in defense. Erza in this thread cannot go further than 10m away from Mira and is stuck without any armor so she's just like Erza in a bikini.

Erza depends on attacking, dodging and countering moves with her own swords in her fights as well. Take away her swords, her armors, her room to dodge, and her ability to inflict major damage and she loses to BSS Mira.

Mirajane using all of her power in a 10m radius while Erza just stands there with no armor or swords results in Mira damaging her enough for her to pass out without her being able to damage Mira to that extent or any notable extent, really.

Mira doesn't need to equal Laxus to do it because many of Laxus' attacks failed to hit Erza before she fell before him. Erza in this situation has no access to what that version of Erza did. She can't block any of Mira's attacks with swords, only hands, she's limited with her evasion since she can't go far and Mira has nukes, she also can't use her best attacks since she's banned from using any swords so Mira is barely injured. None of the swords she used against Laxus or Kyria are allowed.

All this stems from a basic misconception i.e. that Mirajane is many tiers below Laxus and Erza. People really believe someone who can beat Gray and Gajeel in her weakest form low-mid diff (judging from Skullion & Mira vs Gray/ Skullion vs Mira) would fail to beat base Erza with essentially none of her magical moves in an encloses space. It's alarming, how underrated Mirajane is. Pretty sure if this was Gajeel, Gray or even Kyria, Madmole or Skullion people wouldn't claim that Erza would just stand there and tank everything before she wins after they use all of their magical power and spells.

This is my last post about this. People have been waiting for Mira to be left far behind and it's hilarious because the original series is over and now in the sequel Mashima is practically screaming at us that Mira is one of the strongest in the guild with Gildarts, Erza, Laxus and Natsu and she's still being so underrated.
I don't have to prove anything since Erza was not in the correct state of his mind. Wendy thought it was necessary to shield Erza in that state. This is no different Brandish taking a cheap shot at August.

Erza would tank anything from all of the people you mention. Madmole has the weakest attack power of them all.

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll just give this to Mira. If you give Erza even 1 sword,she might win.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The only attacks Erza didn't take head-on from Laxus was the one she matched with Blumenblatt (and she still took brunt of the attack) and the attack he used to take out Kyria (which should not have been much at all)

For Mirajane to win this, she would have to be able to nearly magically exhaust Laxus the way Erza did. Is that something most of you really see? Because I quite frankly can't even begin to compare Mirajane with Laxus.

To add on top of that, not only does Mirajane not have those feats at all, but by common argument standards around here, she would also need to be able to do all that in her Base Satan Soul.

So... lol.
Still this. Now Erza's fighting Misaki and will most likely tank attacks that could probably take down Human Selene. Mirajane is even more out of her depth lol.