Third Place - Beatrix vs Yui Yuigahama | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Place Beatrix vs Yui Yuigahama

Who gains the bronze medal?

• Beatrix

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Beatrix
Final Fantasy IX
-

Yui Yuigahama
OreGairu

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I prefer this duo more than the final pair. Beatrix seems like a good waifu but I do not know her. Yui is great so she gets my vote :blush

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Again marginal.Yui just gets my vote.

Reactions: syx

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So I have nothing against yui as a character, she's kawai and so, but i don't exactly care for her that much but sh' s a nice highschool girl prolly, a very touching character, i actually do like her but as @Hakuteiken told in the previous round she's just a schoolgirl and not even the best female of her series imo, and she s not exactly waifu material. I like her though, and voted for her in some of the previous rounds because she was better waifu material, imo, at least compared to her opponents, but she's definitely not waifu material, shes a great highschool girl char, but too immature for being a waifu.

Niichan just keep promoting her by using cute pics because actually he has no other material to promote her as a waifu, yes sure she's gorgeous, but a waifu is not just a gorgeous lady.

Again ill quote what i wrote earlier :
"Thats so so wrong guys

Yep beatrix is a warrior too, and she's badass, but her love interest is neither the most handsome man out there, nor the most popular, nor the smartest guy around, nor the richest, he's just a good hearted guy who has a great sense of honor and justice. Guys, that's how a waifu should be, the best one doesn't care of what you look like or what you have, but just care of what you are... And she still is levelheaded, very feminine and gorgeous.
No she's definitely the best choice here."

So pliiiiz guys again vote carefully, check what do you truly expect from a waifu do you want a real dignified lady which is gorgeous, strong, and that will love and support you or just a school girl with a cute uniform whose only ability is to make the cutest pics in the world on snapchat, as a waifu (nothing against it though) ! Onegai vote carefully

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It has been a good run, @Erinyes but I will stay with @niichan till the end.
Yui will be part of the top3! :arf
knew what you will vote from the very start, sadly.
Fun ride ? i don't think at all you care for characters like Beate unfortunately, i don't think neither you like yui at least not at this point, if she truly were your top3 you would have voted for her in the previous round, but well

I prefer this duo more than the final pair. Beatrix seems like a good waifu but I do not know her. Yui is great so she gets my vote :blush
Oh a blue front !!!!!!!!!!!!
is it supposed to be intimidating :cheez, so rigged anyhow not surprising at all, too bad

@natsulucy as usual :derp

Last edited:

Styx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I think it is obvious by now but...Beatrix. Always Beatrix.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
WOW, both nominators just copy pasted previous links and posts. Such love, such dedication, such passion...

Voted Yui. Maybe I would have voted for Beatrix with a better campaign, but I like Yui a lot.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I did vote for Yui in the semis though. :blush
Oh sokka :eek:

Great but you still voted for the wrong person here, while there's nothing wrong in Beate, on the contrary she's way better than Yui as a waifu in every ways.... or could be, it's just revenge for Rem being beaten by beate ♥ ?

@Demonspeed no i didnt just copy and paste i had added things, but you probably havent read ! :facepalm also are you voting for a character or just for anyone thats against me, seems thats the pattern of your votes so far, at least thats how you make it sounds
that's bad demon-kun

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hey, I also said that I like Yui a lot.

And I voted for Beatrix a few times.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Don't make me reconsider my vote in the near future for a certain red haired man. :heh
As if :teehee !
sure ill be happy to get your support :zomg but im being realistic. Not sure you ll ever vote for him unless his opponent is someone you dislike a lot, sadly

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Damn your opinion of me must be really low. :gwah :emocat

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Damn your opinion of me must be really low. :gwah :emocat
Not at all sky-kun, you're wrong !!!! i have a very high opinion of you :zomg

but... it's just some of your tatses ...

But if you support Beate my opinion on your tatses will skyrocket ♥ and if you support Marian you'll definitily become the god of great taste to me ♥ what about it, ne ?

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hmm...something close to a real life beautiful and strong woman vs a stereotypical japanese anime teenage "girl" with a probably insanely high pitched and annoying voice...?

The choice is obvious. Beatrix !!!

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Now, if Yui doesn't get 3rd place I'll be salty, she's actually worthy of being in the finals and lost to Holo by a hair. Also, I always voted her until semifinals so yeah, my vote goes to Yui Yuigahama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.