Third Place - Beatrix vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Place Beatrix vs Yui Yuigahama

Who gains the bronze medal?

• Beatrix

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guess this time I'll go for Yui.
She fought valiantly and deserves a third place. :blush

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I voted beatrix. She would kick yui's ass. Probably, I still don't know crap about yui.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So I have nothing against yui as a character, she's kawai and so, but i don't exactly care for her that much but sh' s a nice highschool girl prolly, a very touching character, i actually do like her but as @Hakuteiken told in the previous round she's just a schoolgirl and not even the best female of her series imo, and she s not exactly waifu material. I like her though, and voted for her in some of the previous rounds because she was better waifu material, imo, at least compared to her opponents, but she's definitely not waifu material, shes a great highschool girl char, but too immature for being a waifu.

Niichan just keep promoting her by using cute pics because actually he has no other material to promote her as a waifu, yes sure she's gorgeous, but a waifu is not just a gorgeous lady.
One has to wonder if you really read all my posts, bc I sure shared more than just "cute" pics :p

And what did you post, besides lots of smilies and snarky comments? You know, maybe there's a reason why you have so much trouble finding decent Beatrix pics :teehee

Yep beatrix is a warrior too, and she's badass, but her love interest is neither the most handsome man out there, nor the most popular, nor the smartest guy around, nor the richest, he's just a good hearted guy who has a great sense of honor and justice. Guys, that's how a waifu should be, the best one doesn't care of what you look like or what you have, but just care of what you are... And she still is levelheaded, very feminine and gorgeous.
No she's definitely the best choice here."
Funny, the same thing can be said of Yui. Hachiman sure isn't the smartest or especially handsome, actually he's quite akward socially, just like Steiner. So this argument works just as well for Yui. Try again :hee

So pliiiiz guys again vote carefully, check what do you truly expect from a waifu do you want a real dignified lady which is gorgeous, strong, and that will love and support you or just a school girl with a cute uniform whose only ability is to make the cutest pics in the world on snapchat, as a waifu (nothing against it though) ! Onegai vote carefully
Okay let's not forget that Beatrix was ready to kill all of them on multiple occasions and didn't consider Steiner more than an idiot at first. I guess if you're strong enough to fight her off multiple times you actually have a chance to see her "dere" side, but I don't think most of us would be. Conlusion: Most would end up dead before Beatrix actually could fall for any of them lol.

Yes, onegai plz vote carefully-tebayo just me trying to insert random japanese words like you

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
To be fair we all thought that Steiner is an idiot and we still do.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@Erinyes doesn't even post. It's like she has given up and is not expecting anything... :scry

This thread is boring.

Reactions: Sky

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Maybe she's just busy...? Dunno what's so wrong about that, not everyone has the time to make multiple posts every day. We may all love 2D waifus, but we're not living in a 2D world god made a wrong choice somewhere

Sorry that we're not entertaining you enough Demon, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us :toc

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@niichan no doubt, Yui Ballade is one of the best ending songs ever made. But that remix. :kreygasm

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Erinyes doesn't even post. It's like she has given up and is not expecting anything... :scry

This thread is boring.
Tbh, since both niichan and Erin have forsaken Holo it's very hard to care about this match. I've mostly forgotten it exists.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

This thread is boring.
@Demonspeed give up , me ?

I did my best and still try to do my best (even without a blue army to support me) just that im extremely busy, also for some reasons i was kept often afk this week and when i wasn't i was busy on my translations or other stuff. But glad to see youre so worry for me :blush

So I don't have much to add as i said earlier, Beate is an upstanding character, she's a great sense of responsibility, she's honest, strong gorgeous she definitely has all qualities you can expect from a waifu, im sorry again im not trying to bash Yui or anything but there's a huge gap between a very clichéish teenager obsessed with teenager stuff than a true responsible and wise woman.

Btw thxs for the vid @Sky :zomg (you could have been a great beate supporter, too bad

Hmm...something close to a real life beautiful and strong woman vs a stereotypical japanese anime teenage "girl" with a probably insanely high pitched and annoying voice...?

The choice is obvious. Beatrix !!!
:aweThxs so so much Uber !!!

also Im not naïve I know it's an already foregone match, it was already before it even started, to begin with, but still campaigning for my nomination, i di choose the one I feel to be the best, it s not the most popular character, but she definitely, imo is the most realistically waifu material of this event, i could have choosen a most popular or a most sexy or kawaii character but that's not me. Still have some hope, though ♥ biiiiig thxs to all of you who supported Beate from the very start,:hug @Vici @Styx @Hayatempest @Darky @SirSamuel016 (my apologies if i miss someone) and everyone else who votes vor her your support really means a lot for me :)

@niichan :twitch "hard words break no bones" :arf its so so not like you to campaign this way, you're much more gentleman, usually, im surprised to see you turning ad hominem.
could it be you re scared Beate wins

Nb : For ff9 fans, never knews Beatrix could become a playable char
:
For those who are familiar with Final Fantasy IX, you will already know that General Beatrix is an NPC (Non Playable Character). There is only ONE section in the entire game where you briefly obtain Beatrix in your party, and after that she leaves. By utilizing cheat codes via the use of a third party device such as Gameshark, you can permanently add Beatrix to your party for the entire game. There are a few things to note about Beatrix
- She cannot manually equip support abilities via the field menu, her support abilities must be chosen and equipped by the use of cheat codes
- Beatrix's default weapon is the "Save the Queen", and cannot be manually changed. In order to equip different weapons, you must again use cheat codes
- Beatrix cannot trance, hence why she has no trance gauge
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just one question whenthe round is supposed to be over ?
Is it tonight or later ?

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Don't lie @Sky, you always told me FF7 is your favourite. I must know, bc FF9 is my favourite FF game as well, I think I completed the game 5 times or so by now xD

@Erinyes well it was you who started attacking Yui heavily, basically saying she just a moebleb teenage character with no qualities. Ofc I had to shoot back with some salt ;)

And yes, Beatrix had such a strong "sense of responsibility" that she just overlooked Queen Brahne treating her "daughter" like shit and commiting multiple atrocities, she even followed her orders for a good chunk of the game. Like I said, she was basically ready to kill everyone but Princess Garnet. Yeah, such a kind woman she is :toc I have yet to see you voice any real arguments about why Yui is so cliché, while I already made multiple vaid points which show that Yui either has the same quality, and Beatrix being far from the saint you make her out to be.

I even went and pointed out a few weaknesses of Yui, yet I only see you repeating she's "gorgeous" and "mature" and "so responsible" and "doesn't judge people by their smarts and looks" (and yet she actually did, like I pointed out in my last post). Sure your snarky and funny comments, and your multitude of smilies and gifs made up for it to some extent (yes, they were entertaining :popcorn), but that's about. At this point I feel like most people just give Beatrix her vote bc they like you, and not really bc they know anything about Beatrix. At least I'm sure no one who didn't play FF9 could say much about her character besides the few keywords I pointed out above, simply bc you didn't say anything else :amuse

/salt over

Status
Not open for further replies.