Battle - Best 5 vs Meruem | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Best 5 vs Meruem

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Re: Best 5 vs Mereum

Why use pre RG absorption.. Why not after the RG Absorption.. it would be more interesting to find people that can beat him in that state.
Nobody can, no matter how many gang up on him

IamJacky

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Feitan is one of the worst users you can choose, like kkck said. His nen ability relies solely on "paying back" the damage he receives from his opponents. The problem is he will not survive that hit from Meryem. And let's keep it real, he's not faster than Meryem either. Meryem is simply way out of leagues for any human Nen user. The closest person who actually stand a chance is Super Gon, but that still doesn't warrant a defeat simply because we have never seen Meryem TRY at all, he's just too strong.

Meryem 1.0 will own any team or combination of Nen users, not to mention Meryem 2.0.

My best 5 is below but they don't stand a chance either, just doing it for fun:

1. Netero - his kanon fists to keep Meryem busy
2. Chrollo - his teleportation trick to move Meryem/teammates around and avoid getting hit.
3. Chameleon - invisibility to launch Potclean with Knuckle
4. Knuckle for potclean
5. Super Gon - use all of his aura (like Netero's Zero) and do one single hit on Meryem when Meryem finally runs out of aura.

or alternatively

6. Kurapica - Judgement Chain to restrict Meryem's movements or whatever, but there's a fallacy in this because Nen users can "bend the rule", not break it. i.e. - you can create a very sharp blade, but NOT a blade that cuts through anything.

Knov's ability is very useful but seeing how dysfunctional he became just by seeing RG's aura, he's definitely not fit for battle with the King.

All in all, no one can dodge Meryem's attacks; no one can deal fatal attacks on Meryem; and no one can survive Meryem's attacks. My team here only buys time, they will get annihilated eventually.

Meryem said it himself:

"I am the King that has been entrusted with the lives of all species; you are a human, not a King."

http://www.mangareader.net/207-47303-16/hunter-x-hunter/chapter-297.html

Last edited:

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

My combination to take Meryem:

Illumi controls Knov mind so he won't chicken out. Malereon takes Knov to the Maryem, Knov opens a portal next to Maryem, and Malereon pushes Meryem from the other. Never opens the portal again.

IamJacky

Reaction score
Country
United States

My combination to take Meryem:

Illumi controls Knov mind so he won't chicken out. Malereon takes Knov to the Maryem, Knov opens a portal next to Maryem, and Malereon pushes Meryem from the other. Never opens the portal again.
LOL fun idea, with ONE flaw though, Meryem is too strong to be pushed by Malereon; also, I don't think Knov's "mind" or "nen" can contain the whole existence of Meryem, but if it works, that's a great idea of shutting Meryem down forever.

IsayWhaat

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Croatia

Feitan is one of the worst users you can choose, like kkck said. His nen ability relies solely on "paying back" the damage he receives from his opponents. The problem is he will not survive that hit from Meryem. And let's keep it real, he's not faster than Meryem either. Meryem is simply way out of leagues for any human Nen user. The closest person who actually stand a chance is Super Gon, but that still doesn't warrant a defeat simply because we have never seen Meryem TRY at all, he's just too strong.

Meryem 1.0 will own any team or combination of Nen users, not to mention Meryem 2.0.

My best 5 is below but they don't stand a chance either, just doing it for fun:

1. Netero - his kanon fists to keep Meryem busy
2. Chrollo - his teleportation trick to move Meryem/teammates around and avoid getting hit.
3. Chameleon - invisibility to launch Potclean with Knuckle
4. Knuckle for potclean
5. Super Gon - use all of his aura (like Netero's Zero) and do one single hit on Meryem when Meryem finally runs out of aura.

or alternatively

6. Kurapica - Judgement Chain to restrict Meryem's movements or whatever, but there's a fallacy in this because Nen users can "bend the rule", not break it. i.e. - you can create a very sharp blade, but NOT a blade that cuts through anything.

Knov's ability is very useful but seeing how dysfunctional he became just by seeing RG's aura, he's definitely not fit for battle with the King.

All in all, no one can dodge Meryem's attacks; no one can deal fatal attacks on Meryem; and no one can survive Meryem's attacks. My team here only buys time, they will get annihilated eventually.

Meryem said it himself:

"I am the King that has been entrusted with the lives of all species; you are a human, not a King."

http://www.mangareader.net/207-47303-16/hunter-x-hunter/chapter-297.html
If Kurapika was to use Chain Jail on Meruem he would die. I have no idea what you meant by "bending the rule", but once you create a rule, you follow it till the end. If you break it, you either lose your nen or die.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

The only issue I could see with the plan of having knov seal the king is how slow know will probably be next to either version of meruem. Meruem is impossibly fast, even if knov gets to that odds are that meruem will perceive the whole thing as slow motion. He could just walk away from the thing on the last second or kill knov 10 times over before he even gets halfway done with meruem's body. You would need to add someone that can restrain meruem for the plan to work. Perhaps mizaistorm? You just need to hold meruem for a second, his card might do the trick.

I would personally use kurapica though, he has the best odds. Add in meleoron a few people capable of restraining meleoron. Kurapica's chain won't do crap here but you could use mizaistorm the same way as before. Perhaps hisoka would make a decent adition. His gum could serve somewhat as a restrain too. Add machi to the same effect. Not sure if there is anyone else with a nen that could be use to restrain. You do need meleoron to keep everyon hidden though, that is the catch.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

If Kurapika was to use Chain Jail on Meruem he would die. I have no idea what you meant by "bending the rule", but once you create a rule, you follow it till the end. If you break it, you either lose your nen or die.
The issue with chain jail is that it simply forces the user to zetsu. You can break out of it if you are physically strong enough. The spiders presumably can't however the kings body is as far as we know much stronger than the body of any human. Its a bit of a longshot at least.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

LOL fun idea, with ONE flaw though, Meryem is too strong to be pushed by Malereon; also, I don't think Knov's "mind" or "nen" can contain the whole existence of Meryem, but if it works, that's a great idea of shutting Meryem down forever.
Meryem being pushed should depend on how much he weight, not his strength.

But of course this is a comic. If Superman was hit by a car, he should be throw away regardless of being injuried or not. But that's not the case, he will just stay still as the car is destroyed.

Edit: Knuckle could push Youpi, so I am betting it would work to pull the carpet Meryem is in.

http://www.mangareader.net/207-14275-15/hunter-x-hunter/chapter-266.html

Last edited:

Riyuki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Adult Gon is honestly the only one that could kill the king IMO

Pre-Rose - Pitou said "His fangs can reach the king" ... and Gon WRECKED Pitou without even trying.

Post-Rose , probably not

Phantron

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

The guys inside Knov's dimension can always leave. Not having the master key means you can only leave in one way, but you can still leave. You can try to setup a trap for Meryem on the exit, though if you want to set up a trap just have a guy blow himself with a Rose inside the moment you get Meryem inside.

Since momentum is often violated in HXH, pushing Meryem into the dimension is quite doable. Netero could push Meryem just fine even though all his attacks did practically no damage to him. Apparently in HXH it's totally possible to get knocked very far from the equivalent of a bee sting (Meryem feels pretty much nothing from any human level attacks but can be knocked back by them).

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Adult Gon is honestly the only one that could kill the king IMO

Pre-Rose - Pitou said "His fangs can reach the king" ... and Gon WRECKED Pitou without even trying.

Post-Rose , probably not
Threaten is not the same as defeating. The Royal Guards are overly protective of their king and likely overestimated the strength of any potential threat. If Killua didn't show up all that would have happened is a double KO, and you can't blame Gon for a lack of experience since we've no example of an opponent that can counterattack after his head is blown to pieces. Based on the fact that Pitou easily took an arm off Super Gon, we can infer that Super Gon may have enough firepower to defeat Meryem, but his endurance is still nowhere on the same league compared to Meryem. It's hard to imagine Super Gon able to stun Meryem on hit like he did to Pitou, and without that, he wouldn't have enough time to charge up for his more powerful moves, so he can't do it alone. If Meleoron is not allowed, I don't see who he could be paired up with that can stall enough time for him to prepare for his moves. Meleoron would obviously work, but there are a lot of bogus combinations that can defeat Meryem when you get Meleoron. The girl who can control with kiss can do it trivially, because in HXH there's no 'special effects don't work on guys who are too powerful'.

Note that normally controlling type techniques require damage, like Ilumi has to be able to stick a needle into something to control it, and Shalunark has to be able to stick his antennae in something to control as well, which implies a certain amount of damage and there's no way either of them has the physical strength to stick a physical object inside Meryem, so it won't work here. But the kiss has no such restrictions, and I guess the restriction is that you've to be at point blank range but that's completely negated by Meleoron's special ability.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

Threaten is not the same as defeating. The Royal Guards are overly protective of their king and likely overestimated the strength of any potential threat. If Killua didn't show up all that would have happened is a double KO, and you can't blame Gon for a lack of experience since we've no example of an opponent that can counterattack after his head is blown to pieces. Based on the fact that Pitou easily took an arm off Super Gon, we can infer that Super Gon may have enough firepower to defeat Meryem, but his endurance is still nowhere on the same league compared to Meryem. It's hard to imagine Super Gon able to stun Meryem on hit like he did to Pitou, and without that, he wouldn't have enough time to charge up for his more powerful moves, so he can't do it alone.
Using a simplistic argument, Meryem barely caused any injury to Pitou or Pouf when he hit them. On the other hand, when Gon kicked Pitou in the air she was bleeding from the mouth. So Gon appears to be stronger than Meryem (before he survived the Rose).

And it's not like Pitou couldn't rip off one of Meryem's arm like he did to Gon. Or at least according to Morel and others, who assumed it was one of the possible explanations to why Meryem was injuried, other than he doing it to himself.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

The guys inside Knov's dimension can always leave. Not having the master key means you can only leave in one way, but you can still leave. You can try to setup a trap for Meryem on the exit, though if you want to set up a trap just have a guy blow himself with a Rose inside the moment you get Meryem inside.

Since momentum is often violated in HXH, pushing Meryem into the dimension is quite doable. Netero could push Meryem just fine even though all his attacks did practically no damage to him. Apparently in HXH it's totally possible to get knocked very far from the equivalent of a bee sting (Meryem feels pretty much nothing from any human level attacks but can be knocked back by them).

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Threaten is not the same as defeating. The Royal Guards are overly protective of their king and likely overestimated the strength of any potential threat. If Killua didn't show up all that would have happened is a double KO, and you can't blame Gon for a lack of experience since we've no example of an opponent that can counterattack after his head is blown to pieces. Based on the fact that Pitou easily took an arm off Super Gon, we can infer that Super Gon may have enough firepower to defeat Meryem, but his endurance is still nowhere on the same league compared to Meryem. It's hard to imagine Super Gon able to stun Meryem on hit like he did to Pitou, and without that, he wouldn't have enough time to charge up for his more powerful moves, so he can't do it alone. If Meleoron is not allowed, I don't see who he could be paired up with that can stall enough time for him to prepare for his moves. Meleoron would obviously work, but there are a lot of bogus combinations that can defeat Meryem when you get Meleoron. The girl who can control with kiss can do it trivially, because in HXH there's no 'special effects don't work on guys who are too powerful'.

Note that normally controlling type techniques require damage, like Ilumi has to be able to stick a needle into something to control it, and Shalunark has to be able to stick his antennae in something to control as well, which implies a certain amount of damage and there's no way either of them has the physical strength to stick a physical object inside Meryem, so it won't work here. But the kiss has no such restrictions, and I guess the restriction is that you've to be at point blank range but that's completely negated by Meleoron's special ability.
You can't really leave from Knov's room if he doesn't allow it, he created gates for his allies. And I don't see why what Pitou said should be false, she was unable to do anything to Gon, she sliced his arm after a powerup and still lost. He got a speed boost too(dodged Pitou's surprise attack) and his aura was more powerful, i don't see how it would not enhance his defense. He is more than enough to beat Pre Rose Meruem, who relied only on physical blows.

Last edited:

IamJacky

Reaction score
Country
United States

You can't really leave from Knov's room if he doesn't allow it, he created gates for his allies. And I don't see why what Pitou said should be false, she was unable to do anything to Gon, she sliced his arm after a powerup and still lost. He got a speed boost too(dodged Pitou's surprise attack) and his aura was more powerful, i don't see how it would not enhance his defense. He is more than enough to beat Pre Rose Meruem, who relied only on physical blows.
I still don't get how people can say Super Gon was "more than enough" to beat Meryem. So what if Super Gon beat Pitou? In the entire Chimera Ants Arc you have never seen Meryem even try at all.

Yes, he did hit Pitou with his tail with the intent of killing, as he did with Pouf and Yupi and it may have seemed like he didn't hurt the RGs as bad as Super Gon did to Pitou. But let me put this in perspective: Meryem simply THOUGHT Pitou was as weak as the captains, so he applied the amount of force that was enough for the captains. So when Meryem said "I had the intent to kill you." he was really praising Pitou's strength, that Pitou was not as weak as he thought.

NOW, if he truly wants to kill Pitou (or any of the RGs), he could easily do it, as he indicated to Pouf when Meryem ripped his arm off and refused to be taken care of. LINK HERE

Super Gon is crazy strong, I totally agree, Pitou felt that he could threaten Meryem, but that doesn't mean Super Gon is "more than enough" to handle Meryem. Because again, we have never seen Meryem truly try at all, it's difficult to assess his full power.

Another thing I wanna ask people is, which attack do you think is stronger? Netero's Zero, or Super Gon's rock? Personally, I'd say it makes more sense if Netero's Zero is stronger than Super Gon's rock, and then let's look at what Zero did to Meryem. Even if you disagree, would you say Super Gon's rock (if allowed to be concentrated for an extended amount of time) can deal the type of damage it did to Pitou on Meryem? I think not. With these said, I still believe Meryem is far stronger than Super Gon, and Super Gon IMO is the closest human nen user we have to go against Meryem.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand

1. Gon
2. Netero
3. Alluaka
4. Chrollo
5. Hisoka

Wish to Alluaka to kill the king. Or Netero can do rose bomb nuke. The other 3 is decoration.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

I still don't get how people can say Super Gon was "more than enough" to beat Meryem. So what if Super Gon beat Pitou? In the entire Chimera Ants Arc you have never seen Meryem even try at all.
Pitou said he was at a level comparable to Meruem and his feats are more than enough to prove this fact, a single kick was enough to injure her considerably, if Pitou said this it means his aura was at this level, and she already felt his aura when he ate that soldier guy. Meruem did try, he was 100% serious while trying to hit Netero and needed to analyze his behaviour to find Netero's habits.

Yes, he did hit Pitou with his tail with the intent of killing, as he did with Pouf and Yupi and it may have seemed like he didn't hurt the RGs as bad as Super Gon did to Pitou. But let me put this in perspective: Meryem simply THOUGHT Pitou was as weak as the captains, so he applied the amount of force that was enough for the captains. So when Meryem said "I had the intent to kill you." he was really praising Pitou's strength, that Pitou was not as weak as he thought.

NOW, if he truly wants to kill Pitou (or any of the RGs), he could easily do it, as he indicated to Pouf when Meryem ripped his arm off and refused to be taken care of. LINK HERE
The guards were clearly superior to the others, I don't see why Meruem would think otherwise, he might have underestimated their strength but it is impossible that he found them as weak as the others, even Rammot understood that Pitou was clearly superior to the others at first sight, it was the same for the others when Meruem appeared before them. He said he would kill Pouf in one hit but it proves nothing, here Pouf was willing to die so he would offer no resistance at all, without aura protecting his bodyy and he was attempting to behead him, it's not the same as a simple hit. Meruem didn't care about them before and hit all the guards with the intent to kill before, all survived.

Another thing I wanna ask people is, which attack do you think is stronger? Netero's Zero, or Super Gon's rock? Personally, I'd say it makes more sense if Netero's Zero is stronger than Super Gon's rock, and then let's look at what Zero did to Meryem. Even if you disagree, would you say Super Gon's rock (if allowed to be concentrated for an extended amount of time) can deal the type of damage it did to Pitou on Meryem? I think not. With these said, I still believe Meryem is far stronger than Super Gon, and Super Gon IMO is the closest human nen user we have to go against Meryem.
No, Zero can't be more powerful than Gon's rock. Gon's aura was already much more powerful than Netero and Pitou's, Netero's aura is not even comparable to the auras of the RGs. He was able to clash for a while against Meruem because of his quasi-perfect technique, not because of his aura volume, his attacks did almost nothing at all, they were comparable to attacks of a newborn to Meruem. A simple kick from Gon hurt Pitou considerably, unlike Netero's Palm attack which did nothing at all. Adult Gon was much more powerful than Netero. Sure, a Rock would not damage Meruem as much as Pitou but he doesn't need to use Rock to hurt him, he could damage him while they are exchanging blows for example, since his aura is already comparable to him, Pitou herself was very durable and died after two Rock attacks, the first one was a direct hit on the head. No way Meruem's tail whip is more powerful than that.

In the end, it's not even a Nen attack who defeated Meruem but a bomb which carbonized and poisoned him.

IamJacky

Reaction score
Country
United States

I see where you're coming from.

I shouldn't have said that Meryem thought the RGs are as weak as the captains, but I still believe that Meryem simply didn't think the RGs were "that" strong, therefore he didn't really try his best to kill them. It's like, if you could use 30% of your power to kill someone, why go 100%? My point is, his tail attacks were not at his full attack power, we have never seen his full, concentrated, dedicate attacks.

Regarding Meryem one-hitting RG, the argument that the RG's would let the guard down is meaningless because Meryem KNOWS he can, whether the RGs guard down or up, it doesn't matter. That suggests Meryem's attack power is higher than Super Gon's.

I agree with you that Super Gon's aura in terms of volume is probably a lot stronger/greater than Netero's, but my main question is whether Netero's Zero is stronger than Super Gon's rock. Because Netero's Zero is basically ALL of Neteor's nen in one single hit, whereas Super Gon's Rock is a very concentrated, condensed nen hit, the prior can only be used once, the later can be used several times (I can be wrong about this since Super Gon's last rock depleted all of Gon's nen and turned him into that state). But basically what I'm trying to say is that Netero's Zero is a much more dedicated, concentrated, condensed attack than Gon's Rock - but yeah I agree with you that Super Gon's aura by default is already stronger than Netero. But still - even then, I do not think Super Gon's rock will kill Meryem, it will probably damage Meryem more than Zero did, but not fatal for Meryem - therefore, I don't think Super Gon was "more than enough" to kill Meryem.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

I see where you're coming from.

I shouldn't have said that Meryem thought the RGs are as weak as the captains, but I still believe that Meryem simply didn't think the RGs were "that" strong, therefore he didn't really try his best to kill them. It's like, if you could use 30% of your power to kill someone, why go 100%? My point is, his tail attacks were not at his full attack power, we have never seen his full, concentrated, dedicate attacks.
I agree with this but you forget something, Pitou is not the only one he hit, he hit both Pouf and Youpi, at this point he was already aware of Pitou's strength so there is no way he would have underestimated the two others. And they represented nothing to him at this point of the story so, if he was able to kill them in one hit he would have done so for Pouf and Youpi. They had few bruises, Meruem is more durable than them but they are extremely durable too.

Regarding Meryem one-hitting RG, the argument that the RG's would let the guard down is meaningless because Meryem KNOWS he can, whether the RGs guard down or up, it doesn't matter. That suggests Meryem's attack power is higher than Super Gon's.
He said him to come closer so that he can behead him, nothing implies that he can kill them in one hit with a simple hit, his feats prove the contrary, the guards are durable enough to take Meruem's hits. Pitou was alive after receiving a Rock to the head, a tailing whip is not more powerful than this, it is considerably weaker.

I agree with you that Super Gon's aura in terms of volume is probably a lot stronger/greater than Netero's, but my main question is whether Netero's Zero is stronger than Super Gon's rock. Because Netero's Zero is basically ALL of Neteor's nen in one single hit, whereas Super Gon's Rock is a very concentrated, condensed nen hit, the prior can only be used once, the later can be used several times (I can be wrong about this since Super Gon's last rock depleted all of Gon's nen and turned him into that state). But basically what I'm trying to say is that Netero's Zero is a much more dedicated, concentrated, condensed attack than Gon's Rock - but yeah I agree with you that Super Gon's aura by default is already stronger than Netero. But still - even then, I do not think Super Gon's rock will kill Meryem, it will probably damage Meryem more than Zero did, but not fatal for Meryem - therefore, I don't think Super Gon was "more than enough" to kill Meryem.
Well, people are not equal, Netero trained all his life and his best attack did nothing to Meruem. He used all his aura reserves but it's not that different from Rock, when using Rock Gon is using Ko, so his aura power in focused in his punch, there is nothing to cover his body, the question is how many times can he use it. In the end, Gon was near death after using that power too. Dedication is not a solution to everything, all of Netero's aura can't possibly be stronger than the ultimate attack of someone who had attained a level putting him considerably above the Royal Guards and who is an Enhancer to boot. Even kid Gon can one hit kill someone like Razor with it. Sure, a Rock would not kill Meruem, Pitou who is less durable than him died after two Rocks but he will be injured considerably, three or four Rock should kill him. Even with simple blows, adult Gon should be able to injure him because their auras are comparable in volume.

Last edited:

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Meruem is not invincible or Impossible to beat.
There's really 2 reasons why he's even such a beast.

1.Chimera Ant/human hybrids are naturally stronger and more durable than humans...Even those with Nen ex..
2.Add Nen into the equation Only the strongest humans in the manga can be considered real threats to the RG n King.

Netero The OG for HXH had an immense amount of aura and an attack/Hatsu that transcended the speed of sound...
His only advantage was his attack speed, which was much faster than Meruem.
However his attacks which were pure aura couldn't damage the King Ben after Thousands of hits.

So Yea only character so far that can fight or defeat Meruem was Uber Gon. Anybody else is gonna have to cheat meaning not taking him 1 on 1.

Netero is a must on a team because he's the only person who is faster than the King and has shown to be able to fight at least for 4mins with him 1 on 1.

Knuv definitely can be helpful but not by much, only to get the King in one of his hotel rooms, were from there he's juss gonna have to make him rot to death, anybody who enters that room would turn to paste as soon as they stepped in..

^Hold up now....If Chrollo is also added to this team...He has a way to beat the King....1. He can have Netero hit the King into mid-air( can't dodge in mid-air..an funny cloth can b used to shrink the King an he's dead:.,.Or 2.He can stay in Knuv's hotel room with his Indoor Fish on standby...Once Netero hits the King into one of Knuv's portal, He can be pulled out or transferred to another room,.,Why Meruem is being eaten by the fish.

Lipstick Manipulation Girl, Nen Hatsu should work on the King seeing how NeN abilities have yet to be shown that they can be overpowered...She definitely doesn't have the stats need though to fight with ppl like Netero..But I do believe her Hatsu works on the Meruem.

Then with Knuckle and Meleron, + Chrollo,Netero and Knuv...you can easily see how Netero plays point by battling the King, While Knuv creates portals for him to be knocked in too, Knuckle of course hits him first with meleron..;Then Meleron switches over to Chrollo for him to use Funny Cloth, or even better...Indoor Fish inside's Knuv's Hotel once Netero easily knocks him in there.

With Meleron an Chrollo waiting inside a portal or even following behind him to a portal, being invisible with also the indoor fish invisible spells mereum's defeat.

Txapeldun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
^Hold up now....If Chrollo is also added to this team...He has a way to beat the King....1. He can have Netero hit the King into mid-air( can't dodge in mid-air..an funny cloth can b used to shrink the King an he's dead:.,.Or 2.He can stay in Knuv's hotel room with his Indoor Fish on standby...Once Netero hits the King into one of Knuv's portal, He can be pulled out or transferred to another room,.,Why Meruem is being eaten by the fish.
And how exactly are you going to open a window in Knov's nen ability? Because for the inner fish to kill, the windows must be open.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
And how exactly are you going to open a window in Knov's nen ability? Because for the inner fish to kill, the windows must be open.
???? Go back and double check on Indoor Fish...

It's a conjuration ability, that only works in a concealed room...Once Chrollo Raised the glass windows they disappeared and the damage they have done was inflicted..

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
???? Go back and double check on Indoor Fish...

It's a conjuration ability, that only works in a concealed room...Once Chrollo Raised the glass windows they disappeared and the damage they have done was inflicted..
But the fish won't be able to tear his skin. Meruem can take attacks like Zero without problem, a Nen fish isn't going to injure him.