Best Fantasy | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Fantasy

The Best Fantasy Manga is...?

• Berserk

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Claymore

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Dorohedoro

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Magico

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Fairy Tail

Votes: 28 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I support berserk for best fantasy

hoeru

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I nominate One Piece as Best Fantasy...

I think being in Skypiea, on Thriller Bark, Kuraigana, mysterial flying orb islands, island on where permanently shoot from the ground to the sky and now the candy island as setting, a skeleton fencer, giants, continent pooping goldfishes, mermaids, amored knights, aristocrats and so called Ulitmate Weapons named after Greek/Roman Gods, dinosaurs, a person named Dragon, "magical" df and haki abilities it's qualified .

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I support Dorohedoro as the best fantasy,although I think there are better ones,but since almost noone will vote this manga...I do that! Dorohedoro is one fo the most intelligent manga I've ever read,perhaps just Death note is higher than it. also,its story doesn't enjoy the readers in the 1st time,but when you go on,you really appreciate it. I suggest you read this :tem

Teubier

Reaction score
Country
Reunion
I'd like to support Claymore for Best Fantasy.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I support Berserk for the already said reasons by others and more. :XD

HegemonKhan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last day to get your nominations in everyone !!! We need many more members nominating for this category... it's BEST FANTASY, where are all of the nominations... ??? !!!!! Come and nominate if you haven't yet !!!!!!!!

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I nominate Magico. Easily the best WSJ-series that started this year.^^
Just to promote a new serie, I'm going to support Magico as well. Adorable main characters, a sympatic adventure shounen ... Not the flashiest out there but worth reading

miotara

Reaction score
Country
France
Hey, it seems I'm the one who breaks the tie of the first two! Sorry for Berserk but I haven't read this series yet so I will go for Fairy Tail. Interesting series full of magic (always loved magic) even though the recent time jump put me off a little. It was a little too sudden for me, I guess I like foreshadowing and hints^^

HegemonKhan

Reaction score
Country
United States
[mod=HegemonKhan]
we're still deciding on what to do with the tie breakers, and I'm seeing if I can include your "votes"-nominations or not... as they are late...*

*we do have time zone differences, so maybe we'll include your "votes"-nominations... but we may not, so I'm not sure yet if we'll allow them or not.

(I'll get back to you guys/girls, as soon as I can - as soon as we decide on what to do)[/mod]

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

[mod=HegemonKhan]
Your votes have been counted, as officially they were not late (phio-chan official ended it at ~2 pm), my apologizes for my mess up. Everything has been updated.[/mod]

---------- Post added January 14, 2012 at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was January 08, 2012 at 10:47 PM ----------

[mod=HegemonKhan]
The Time has come !!! Time to vote upon who shall be the Winner of the Best Fantasy !!!!

The New Polls are ready for your votes to be caste !!!
[/mod]

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I think this is going to be between...

Raki vs Guts/Gatsu (the Long Lost Light Twin Brother finally meets his Dark Twin Brother, lol)
Clare vs Caska (lol, unfair)
Priscilla, Cassandra, and/or Hysteria vs Griffith

Claymore vs Berserk
(The epic battle!)

Last edited:

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Even if I nominated Magico in order to promote a new manga, for the final vote, It's hard to not give it to Berserk. When I think to fantasy, I think to heroic fantasy ... and when I think to Heroic Fantasy in manga, I think to Berserk and Berserk only.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Claymore... easily at least rivals Berserk... actually it surpasses it (imo), hehe :D

Berserk is awesome too, but Claymore is my FAV, the most Fanciful Fantasic Fantasy of all time !!!

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I voted Berserk, because Fantasy for me first and foremost is creating a unique world...and Miura did that superbly, but of course the epicness of the story also influences my vote.

crimsonlink310

Reaction score
Country
United States
Fairy Tail has always been a great fantasy with Dragons and twin dimensions so it gets my vote.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I would go with Fairy Tail with all its magic, different magical creatures like flying cats Exeeds and Dragons and Demons. This is what we normally call fantasy.:)

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I like Berserk, but it's more demonology than anything else. When I think about Magic I like the most obvious thing about it...Magicians all over the place.
Magico is good about it, but I personally think that Fairy Tail characters have more charisma than Magico ones. And the world of Fairy Tail has AMAZING designs. So I'll go with the latest ones.

wardudes

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Yeah but it is about fantasy here not Magic only. Fantasy can include all kinds of things even if little to no magic is used in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.