Final Voting Round - Best Hosts | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Hosts

Best Hosts

• Copy Panda

• Copy Panda, desin24, Evil3ye (MG89 - OMO Weekly)

• GrySun (MG 92 - Kingdom Rush)

• Copy Panda, Farfalla, Hardy, MarmaladeSky (MG93 - BnHA)

• Evil3ye, Hardy, MArGi (MG96 - Civ)

• Copy Panda, Ēsu Taichou, GB, Purity of Magi, revo (MG97 - Omoneko)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
hosts that needed to host kill a guy cause they fugged up are winning this?? AAAAAAH
Well, I think if the game only had that error to note, then I think the latest game would easily take my vote in a number of categories, including this one probably. Mistakes happen and the rest of the game seemed to go relatively smoothly and certainly enjoyably. OMO Weekly is the only one that sounded like it was as fun, but I didn't play that one. However, rules were broken in the making of last game's role list...

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh I had forgotten about that. Yes that‘s actually a lot worse.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It's rly ugly for you guys to be saying people don't deserve what they're getting but alas, you do you.
I don‘t think anyone is saying that(well aside from DD), it‘s really ugly for you to be insinuating that. I‘m mostly saying why I‘m not voting them, as is Daws I believe.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
it‘s really ugly for you to be insinuating that.
How. It's not that hard to see why it was taken as supportive of what DD said tho - especially when it's directly quoting him and/or it's a part of a sequence of msgs. Just correct my understanding if that's the case?

Meh, guess we're living the spirit of mafia games in celebration to it.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
How. It's not that hard to see why it was taken as supportive of what DD said tho - especially when it's directly quoting him and/or it's a part of a sequence of msgs. Just correct my understanding if that's the case?

Meh, guess we're living the spirit of mafia games in celebration to it.
Because I fail to see how quoting a person and agreeing with/supporting them goes hand in hand? Could be we are reading things differently but in no way do I see Daws supporting DD‘s choice of words but more considering the reason DD is saying this and thinking about said reason.
Though that said I think it‘s a very normal DD-esque post so I don‘t see much offense in it.

And I think you‘re mafia.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I ended up voting for OMO Weekly and BnHA. I based this off of what was the most fun to play + how I felt the game went as a whole :)

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Though that said I think it‘s a very normal DD-esque post so I don‘t see much offense in it.

And I think you‘re mafia.
Pff, Marcie, the way you're n'sync with Dawsie is a clear indication I'm not the scum/second agenda one~

DD being often offensive doesn't make the individual occurrences not offensive and the way responses/support is built does look like agreeance to that, it's not that such a crazy thing to picture. But I lack Van's grace so I'll stop here.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
It's rly ugly for you guys to be saying people don't deserve what they're getting but alas, you do you.
Ugly perhaps, yes... However, I'm just speaking about what I care about and DD's post prompted me to.

I care about these games, players, and hosts quite a lot... and that's why I have to care about trying to do right by what everyone agrees to.

It's not as if I'm exempt from similar criticism. In fact, there was a game that I co-hosted where we forgot to write a big special mechanic limit until it was mentioned. This is part of the reason why I don't think I deserve a best host(s) award this year, though I am looking to take it next year.

Anyhow, there's plenty that I'd like to rewrite and I love to play around with rules using special mechanic rules, but with a lack of rules holding us together, there's no future here.

Status
Not open for further replies.