Best Manga of 2011 | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Best Manga of 2011

The Best Manga of 2011 is...?

• Hunter x Hunter

Votes: 47 32.0%
  • Naruto

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Shingeki No Kyojin

Votes: 23 15.6%
  • One Piece

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • Toriko

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragoon

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I support One Piece as well. Maybe it was not the best year for OP, but some other manga weren't good at all in this year, only the last few chapters showed an upward trend.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
This was the year of Shingeki no Kyojin, also my nomination. A surprise hit in Japan, it has been consistently great all year and is still relatively new. A worthy successor to Full Metal Alchemist as the best serialized shounen.
Totally agree with this. No other manga was such a breakout success this year. Shingeki no Kyojin had so much hype surrounding it and did not disappoint, thus it is my nomination as well.

Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I just started reading Shingeki no Kyojin and already caught up. It's without any doubts the one that deserves it, because it's something relatively new and interesting. So ... decided to nominate it which is definitely away better than having Naruto or One Piece also winning this one

:p

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
One Piece?That was one of the worst years I've ever witnessed,so no.

I thought about supporting Hunter x Hunter,but as it resumed quite late,I'll go with Shingeki no Kyojin.

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hunter x Hunter, out of all the ones I read (One Piece manga isn't one of them), I have to say this is the one I look forward to every week and has yet to be disappointed in. For a while I thought the ant arc will be a disgrace to the HxH world, but somehow Togashi made it work.

Saturnn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
i nominate Shingeki No Kyojin For the best manga of 2011.

ashher

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I support Hunter x Hunter. Its made a phenomenal comeback this year. While i love naruto, and have a slightly guilty feeling having to go against shingeki no kyojin while i haven't actually read it, i must say hunter x hunter was brilliant with improved artwork, a very nice finish to a long arc and a very exciting new arc.

Fomano

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I really want to nominate Shingeki no Kyojin, not only because of what it showed so far, but because of its potential. In the end I will nominate HunterXHunter, what an epic comeback , I can almost forgive Togashi for all his laziness. All this time that he wasn't working, Togashi was thinking of how to make HxH more epic than ever and he did it. The conclusion of the Chimera Ants arc (which I hated) was beautiful and epic, the love/admiration between Komugi and the King was fantastic, but more importantly, the way that all the things that happened on the past arc are leading to the way things are now is going to make me crazy, everything is slowly connecting to make something real big,
the next chairman election, Gon's condition, Killua's journey to save his friend, Hisoka and Illumi acting like Hisoka and Illumi (haha), Ging showing up, Leorio (yaaaay *-*) showing who is the boss, the Zodiac, Pariston and that freaking smile
, so many things that make HxH the best manga this year.

Last edited:

madmax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate Naruto For the best manga of 2011. it was really breath taking this year ! good job kishi :super

Christina Sierra

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I nominate Medaka Box as Best Manga of 2011. Great storytelling, great character development and characterization, twists that you'd never expect.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
I nominate Toriko. There hasn't been a single moment of boredom in the 2011 chapters. It's truly worthy of its "recent" praise and rankings.

BlackHair

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I support Toriko. Im not reading much manga I must admit, but out of them in this year, it was Toriko which entertained me the most. Especially since OP and FT were rather disappointing this year. Toriko is remembering me to Dragonball. I rly feel nostalgic sometimes while reading it.

Also I thank this thread for introducing me a new manga - Shingeki No Kyojin. I will give it a shot :p

Teubier

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Reunion
I'd like to support Gamaran for Best Manga of 2011.

Since Shingeki no Kyojin is safe up there, it's only natural for me to support Gamaran for this category, following what I wrote in Best Shounen.

HegemonKhan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last day to get your nominations in everyone !!! We need many more members nominating for this category... it's BEST MANGA of 2011, where are all of the nominations... ??? !!!!! Come and nominate if you haven't yet !!!!!!!!

--------------------

I have to nominate CLAYMORE as always (it's the only manga I've read, and it's the Best anyways)

Last edited:

hoeru

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
If allowed, I'd like to switch from Fairy Tail to One Piece as best Manga of 2011.

The misunderstanding in the beginning shouldn't result in OP not being in the final vote, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.