Final Voting Round - Best Newbie Player | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Newbie Player

Who Wins?

• Asako

• Belserion

• BlackTiger

• BD_Beno

• Crescent Jinx

• Gajeel

• Gryffindor

• Lambu

• sakura-aneki

• Shad

• SirSamuel016

• Takuan

• Uberfayt

• Vandred

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
- uberfayt: Solid playstyle from the get go, he had experience from irl games I think but still worth a mention.
- Asako: Cutest newbie "eager to learn" type. The Shad from previous gen.
- Takuan: Since that first game as scum he got a place in our hearts :lambirb
- Gryffindor: Set the bar for great plays from the get go.

HM to SirSam, Cres, Gajeel and Shad.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Nominating Gry, Holt and Magi. They were all really good from day 0 with very different playstyles. Unfortunately for the former he still lost his first 7 games ( '-' ) and the latter was still in that troll persona that looked like Charlie's dupe going wild, but kudos nevertheless.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
1- Lambu, Ithink he survived a lot in his first mafia game asnd he was mafia, he also learned quickly the job and became a good player. (If only your mafia didn’t out me, my cute mafia group could have survived)
2- Asako she was very try hard and involved in the game, it was also cute how much she enjoyed her mason family with Vand and Jinx.
3- Takuan (and shinobi) they both were newbie mafias on that RWBY game, despite that they made it very far and almost won the game, very good job and dedication to the game, Taku later also became another active player, fan of mafia games.
4-Shad, he did a lot on first games by blending in, surviving and he seemed to also dedicate some time for the mafia game, not just the afk, he has a bright future as a player.

I would also like to make a honorable mention to shinobi, Black Tiger, Gryffindor and Sir Samuel. They are all players that seemed to enjoy the mafia game to their hearts and evolved as players, getting us some good allies ( or fun enemies to play against).

Status
Not open for further replies.