Final Voting Round - Best Role Use | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Role Use

Best Role Use?

• MG 59: Gryffindor as Politician.

• MG 60: Lambu as Prostitute.

• MG 62: shinobi as Assassin.

• MG 66: shinobi as Doctor.

• MG 74: gnut as Prostitute.

• MG 78: Gajeel as Mafia Mason/Lover.

• MG 80: SirSamuel016 as Assassin.

• MG 81: Copy Panda as Prosecutor.

• MG 81: desin24 as Prostitute.

• MG 84: LambRed (Lambu and Vandred) as Prosecutor.

• MG 86: Lambu and MarmaladeSky as Lovers.

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The game only starts in five days Evil, it's early to assume malicious intent from any explicative remark '3'
But in five days is way too late start campaigning for best analytic round 1, Van-chan. 😭 😭

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
We can just keep it like this no problem, but next time(if there will be more) separate it from Best Plays/Deceiver or so, as role use really deserves to be it's own category about using a role imo, as there's lots to award there with good prostitute/doc/pirate etc. actions. Making those compete with discussion and planning is a bit rough.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But in five days is way too late start campaigning for best analytic round 1, Van-chan. 😭 😭
Half the nominees will advance to the next round and most of them are at 0 or 1 votes at the moment... just saying

I thought it had been stablished that in some cases the awards overlap D:
It's more about not properly fitting here than overlapping - the fact that there are imo better categories to appreciate such cases is what doesn't make me feel bad about not voting them here '3'ノ

(Still nothing wrong with someone voting a nom here and everywhere else, for the record.)

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well, yeah it is pretty hard to draw lines, you can also question the Assassin nominations same way. In a way that I'm not saying the players didn't do a good job, but "was it not rather a team decision as it's a Mafia role", rather than a role use? And as Farfy said earlier lot does overlap.

My point just being that community events shall focus on positivity and strengthening togetherness in the community, rather than discrediting some jobs well done by really just splitting hair with wordings.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I will gladly take the MVP (Most Valuable Prostitute) award. Seeing all the different role uses makes it a tough choice for sure. Sam annihilating my mafia team as the assassin left the biggest impression for personal reasons.

Lovers IMO don't count since it is an affiliation and not a role per see

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Just want to say thank you for the nominations here guys, I really appreciate it! Was a fun time as a mafioso with Gryff and Zasz, and the role use was executed so well because of the planning they set out for me as they taught me the ropes! To give a little run-down of the kills in the FGO game as best I can remember:

Day 2: @Belserion - Day 2 was all my choice (Dangerous thing to give me guys :heh), and I thought I'd try out my role on someone who would be both unsuspecting and someone I've known to be super intelligent in the past before my Mafia Game debut! Thanks for being my first of eight! :kappa

Day 3: @GrySun - GrySun was one of the two options set out in the plan for the day phase with Farfalla being the other and I was to execute when the opportunity arose and boy was it a good one! In the middle of the heated debate, that nasty Farf killed him :kappa

Day 4: @gnut - The only non-insane Detective for town (Paranoid :lmao) was next up due to his detective claim and him potentially investigating me (couldn't let that slide now could we? :heh)

Day 5: @Lambu - Fuck pigeons. Lambu was 2nd on the list for Day 5 in terms of daykills after the explosive baguette man Takuan. Takuan claimed bomb and I didn't want to get blown up so I picked my spot and went down the list. Poor Gryff lost protection there :sad

Day 6: @Demonspeed - Another frenchie gone :heh We'd done well so far but given it was just Gryff and I we needed to start thinning the other mafia so we continued the frenchie streak :kappa

Day 7: @desin24 - It was at this pivotal moment I made my first move for the superior, favourite senpai by offing my future competition. Given Desin had a blocking role, it was decided we needed to get him gone so we did just that :D

Day 8: @shinobi - This was the day that would seal our fate after Gryff died the night previous. Shinobi and I were the only mafia, and Town had Lawl, Raven, and Daws. With about 2 minutes to go in the day I pulled the trigger as a night kill wouldn't work well for me. With her gone and Lawl throwing to take the bullet (thanks fam), that was it.

Day 9; @Raven - The last kill to seal it, so I thought I'd go for the one who'd given Holt some flashbacks to his FT days :lmao That meant I was the only newbie left standing too so that's dank :smugbunny

Thanks again for the game guys, and for being a part of what was a special game for me!

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Personally to me good prostitute/doctor usage are a lot more impressive than OP Assassin or other roles here, so I‘m certainly voting for one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.