Final Voting Round - Best Third Party Player | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Best Third Party Player

Best Third Party Player

• Farfalla

• Gajeel

• Juviii

• Lady pompom

• Lambu

• MarmaladeSky

• shinobi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Best TPs for me were those that managed to avoid the fire from Mafia and Town at the same time while doing everything to eliminate them.

- Lady pompom for the victory as Mentor in Game 81. Almost perfect undercover work, never suspected her until the very very end (when I was dead ofc).
- uberfayt for his victory as Lover in Game 78. Out of all the possible Town lovers I think he, Asako and Marm did their job best.
- MarmaladeSky for her victory as Lover in Game 86. Same as above, from personal experience a great partner in crime.
- CrescentJinx for the almost win as SK in Game 67. Same as Belserion, good targetting and infiltration skills.

HM to Farf, G, xi0 and Gry.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
1- @Farfalla as a mentee, not only because she got the win for us, but also because she was a great partner in crime, survived as mich as she could and convinced town I was not the mentor, as the mentee role, she did a great job.
2- @Juviii as shapeshifter, I know she doesn’t like the role, but she did such a great job in that RWBY game, making illusions and then making the votecount crumble and confuse town so much because some of theirs were already illusions, also helping mafia from the shadows.
3- @shinobi as SK, now that is some fitting role.
4- @gnut as SK, I remember people getting all confused who was killing people at night, who was the SK, unaware their nice uncle was doing all this.

Also honorable mentions to Gry as Santa and Bel as SK. Gry could win giving his MG presents to everyone and Bel because she was also an SK that survived until the end, having the right of choice to who would win that game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah, Also an honorable mention to Lambu, Marmy and Gajeel for their most recent win in that game as lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.