Voting - Best Villain | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Best Villain

Best Villain

• Ultear

• Hades

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Hades.

Ultear didn't really strike me as a good villain (partly because she was never the main villain). In the Galuna Island Arc, Ultear disguised as Zalty to bring Deliora under her control. Then in the Tower of Heaven Arc, she possessed Jellal to 'unseal' Zeref. And finally, in the Tenrou Island Arc, she used Hades to get closer to Zeref.

On the other hand, Hades always stood his ground and was never converted likes most enemies that Fairy Tail has faced.

Last edited:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hades easily, Ultear never really seemed that threatening to me, Hades felt like an impossible enemy to beat at the time, while Ultear felt like an Erza tier fighter at best, nothing to really worry about.
Besides, everything Ultear became was thanks to Hades. He raised Ultear, he told Ultear what type of magic she should use and taught her it. Even the dream Ultear worked towards, reversing time and being happy with her mum, was a dream given to her by Hades.

Nemispelled

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say Hades is the better villain.

He had more knowledge on the framework of Black Magic, which was where his evil ideologies stemmed from. Not only was he a threat to FT & Makarov on Tenrou Island, but he also led the second strongest dark guild of the Baram Alliance.

He proved to be a formidable scholar and combatant when it came to the arts of magic.

He's also undoubtedly one of the manga's strongest villains, parallel to Mard Geer.

Status
Not open for further replies.