Discussion - BL Anime | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion BL Anime

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Check 02:53, It stated Gay Swimming
This is the screen at 2:53. There is nothing in it.
The version i have is the one released by HorribleSubs. They don't add subs for real, they just rip from Crunchyroll or Funimation.

Could you link to where you got your version or do a Screen Cap?
It can be just a bad joke from someone angry at KyoAni studio for making this anime. There are some Moe fans really angry and posting non-sense since Free! started to be developed.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Mine is from Commie..
Here's the link : http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/boyslove/17979
See? It's a bad joke from the subbers.
There is nothing there in the original video and Japaneses never use gay. They use Boys Love or just BL.
I know the anime has lots of gay hints, but doing that is kinda rude.:fail
Thanks for the image.
The real one only has Free! written.

windy van

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Oww.. I've been tricked..
Normally, I avoid BL anime coz idk something move is somehow gross for me.. :p That's why I only read manga for BL.. So, I was really shocked when I watched it.. I thought this one just normal shoujo anime with lots of bishounen like La Corda D'Oro with some fanservice.. I almost consider to not continue watching if it was really yaoi anime.. I've decide then, I'll continue watching.. lol
Thanks for the information.. :)

Btw, I want to ask, Did those BL anime showed any explicit scene (I mean bed scene or something like that)?
If it's just kissing I'm ok with it lol.. But tbh I can't stand if it's too explicit for anime, I'm ok with manga though.. Contradictive, huh? :p
Can you suggest some anime that's more shounen ai'sh?

Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ah, the cover of volume 8 of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi includes a preview image of the animated movie based on Yokozawa no Baai novels.

Source: yuhemm

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
More anime adaptation for Junjou Romantica announced

Junjō Romantica Boys-Love Manga Has More Anime in the Works

Shungiku Nakamura's story already adapted into 2 TV anime seasons, 1 video anime

The wraparound jacket band on the 17th volume of Shungiku Nakamura's Junjo Romantica boys-love manga is announcing on Friday that more anime is in the works.

The manga already inspired two anime seasons in 2008, and Right Stuf licensed both for North America.

The second Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi anime series included an adaptation of Nakamura's Junjo Romantica manga spinoff Junjō Mistake, and there was also a Junjo Romantica original video anime last year.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...a-boys-love-manga-has-more-anime-in-the-works

And also, the cast for Hybrid Child was selected and released. So we will finally have the anime in 2014

The wraparound jacket band on the 17th volume of Shungiku Nakamura's Junjo Romantica boys-love manga is listing the anime cast for another Nakamura story, Hybrid Child, on Friday.

Nobuhiko Okamoto as Kotarō Izumi
Daisuke Hirakawa as Hazuki
Ryohei Kimura as Ichi Seya
Tsubasa Yonaga as Yuzu
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Tsukishima
Yuuki Ono as Kuroda

Digital Manga Publishing describes the short stories in the Hybrid Child manga:

The Hybrid Child is an amazing android that can grow if it is lavished with enough love and care from its owner. Neither fully machine nor fully human, the various Hybrid Child models develop strong emotional bonds with their owners.

This volume contains several short stories of love, sacrifice, and drama: Young Kotaro learns the importance of responsibility when his Hybrid Child's lifespan runs out. The tragic swordsman Seya learns to love again with the help of his Hybrid Child, Yuzu. The final tale tells the story of Kuroda, the creator of the Hybrid Child designs, and how his lost love inspired their creation.

The anime was first announced in 2011.

Seiji Biblos originally serialized the manga in Be x Boy Gold magazine from 2003 to 2004, and Kadokawa Shoten later published the one-volume manga in 2008. Digital Manga Publishing released the manga in North America. The manga already inspired a drama CD adaptation with a different cast from the upcoming anime.

Nakamura's Junjo Romantica and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi ~Onodera Ritsu no Baai~ manga also inspired anime projects of their own.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...amoto-leads-hybrid-child-boys-love-anime-cast

:shout
:confetti

Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi animated movie now has its own webpage: http://sekai-ichi-movie.jp/

Dates, prices and theaters of exhibition were released. :x3

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Didnt realize we were getting Sekaiichi Hatsukoi movie, hyped!

Also the Wild Adaptor ova series.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dramatical Murder is also rumored to get an anime with its domain being registered.

www.dmmd-anime.com domain registered
Like always, when a domain is registered it means the anime adaptation of Dramatical Murder BL game is 100% confirmed. The anime’s website will probably be available after there’s an official announcement about the news, so yeah expect some official confirmation about the anime adaptation soon.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Watched the Wild Adapter OVA episode 1 on yesterday, love KuboToki otp.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Second preview for Hybrid Child was released.

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
THats looks quite good, I havent heard any comments about the source material though.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
:luv
It's here, it's done, the ripping is finally finished!

The YOKOZAWA TAKAFUMI NO BAAI - SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI MOVIE!!!!
THE VERY FIRST BL MOVIE OF HISTORY!!!

(MKV, softsubs, 1280 x 720)
Size: 550 MB
Duration: 1 h 6 min
Language: Japanese, English subs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Torrent link: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=594277
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:yaoi

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The valentines day episode things at the end of the movie was utterly hilarious. I wanted some Yuu Yanase though :( Kisa had the 2nd funniest one and then Onodera and Masamune had me laughing the most cause the artstyle and faces.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Love Stage felt a bit better than the tv anime, perhaps it was the lack of the color or maybe it was Ryouma shower scene combined with the thoughts of an uke Ryouma as well. wanted.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dōkyūsei Boys-Love Manga Gets Anime Starring Kenji Nojima, Hiroshi Kamiya

A-1 Pictures produces anime adapting Asumiko Nakamura's 2006 1-volume manga

An anime adaptation of Asumiko Nakamura's Dōkyūsei (Classmates) boys-love manga has been green-lit, although the format of the anime has not been specified. The announcement was made with a promotional video:

Kenji Nojima (Sailor Moon Crystal, Psycho-Pass) and Hiroshi Kamiya (Shirokuma Café, Durarara!!) will star in the anime as Rihito Sajō and Hikaru Kusakabe, respectively.

Shouko Nakamura (Penguindrum, Kill la Kill episode director) will direct the adaptation at A-1 Pictures with character designs by Akemi Hayashi. Chieko Nakamura will serve as the art director, Ritsuko Utagawa will handle color design, and guitarist Kōtarō Oshio will provide the soundtrack.

The remaining staff is as follows:

Director of Photography: Yukiko Nagase
3D CG: Kaori Sato
Editing: Shigeru Nishiyama (REAL-T)
Sound Director: Akiko Fujita
Sound Production: HALF H.P. STUDIO

The story begins during music class before the chorus festival, when male student Hikaru Kusakabe notices that the bespectacled honor student Rihito Sajo is not singing. Although he thinks that Rihito just doesn't like singing, he finds him practicing alone in the classroom after school. Without even thinking, Hikaru calls out to him.

Nakamura published the original manga in Japan in 2006 in one compiled volume. The series was followed by the spin-off Sora to Hara and sequels Sotsugyōsei (Graduates) and O.B.. Digital Manga Guild has released Dōkyūsei and Sotsugyōsei in English.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ima-hiroshi-kamiya/.85968#fe10QA8kO7gH2r6y.01

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
OH wow, more BL anime incoming. I read the manga to this so Im looking forward to it.

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This sounds interesting! I'm glad its being adapted by a major studio. I'll give it a go when it starts airing. The character designs are a little meh but I'm sure it'll be resolved when the anime comes out.

I'm guessing this will be 12 episodes?