Shounen - Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering why there wasn't retaliation by Japan on the US after the GUn Devil incidence, the war devil reveal kinda answers that.

The Denji-Yoshida and Denji-Asa dynamics are great so far, and love the paneling. Fujimoto has really got that down since Goodbye Eri.

Theoretically speaking if chainsaw man annihilated all devils then; surely humans would live peacefully. Or be blindingly naïve.
i find the pacing of this arc harder to follow since it feels like the main character has changed.
People are slating Denji to be a silly character because he simps for women. But that’s kind of real, he’s still a male, heterosexual kid. It’s entirely normal that this is how he acts and not some “overly grand, perfect moral compass” main protagonist. And I like that and the writing. Similar to Ken Kaneki in Gantz, he was an ass, and sometimes not, but that’s called being human.

I’m glad this series has resumed and I’d love the writer to explore the Primal Fears.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Yuko reveals had me shook! I had to do a double take several times.

Reactions: Nii

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States
The last 3 chapters have been genuinely funny. Last manga I remember that got non-slapstick humor right was Hinamatsuri.

"You're alright. Don't come to school tomorrow." This manga is officially a walking sh**post. :lmao

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Woah, another horseman revealed, casually pulling up there. Death devil? Plus, peep her earrings.

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not bad. Now we have a Shin Megami Tensei boss fight and the reveal of another supposed Horseman. What's next? Kobeni is the God Devil? :lmao

Karnak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Woah, another horseman revealed, casually pulling up there. Death devil? Plus, peep her earrings.
That's my guess too! Just from the eyes, the little sister comment, and since she brought Yuko back to life. I love how stupid Denji is! This guy is about to make a harem off the 4 horsemen

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol Dennis is just a different breed 🤣 Focusing on getting his recognition over Yoru attacking. And that's the same girl who was bullying Asa, didn't even show gratitude smh.

I like that Yuko's not dead, interested to see where this goes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

credits to @erupusai2

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So, what about the second Chainsaw Man??

Karnak

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
So, what about the second Chainsaw Man??
Did not expect that at all. I am totally at a loss from that twist. Maybe its one of the horsemen in disguise?

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Did not expect that at all. I am totally at a loss from that twist. Maybe its one of the horsemen in disguise?
Denji will be so pissed off because of it 😂

Some people in the MangaPlus comment section have theorized that this second CSM might be originated from the rest of the body Pochita/Denji left in space in chapter 88. I don't know if it makes sense. And if it is a Horsemen, it could only be Hunger, I guess, since the Death One apparently is also a student at the school (that girl from some chapters ago). Also, it would be funny if all Horsemen were actually girls. Another reason for Denji to be pissed off.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even though that wretch Makima is dead, my hatred for her grows. Seein my boy's condition to support her successor and dogs, smh.

So, "older sister" revived Yuko and then her associate killed her?

the_december_f00l

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
hey anyone remember when exactly in the manga they explain how hell works ? the whole if a devil dies on earth it goes to hell and vice versa ? cant seem to find it

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah so she's the famine devil. The way she pops up is so eerie lol.

Gotta love Denji acting on his own when Asa tried to pulla a Makima. Oh and the girl from Reze's song wanted to see penguins.

Ps: Asa should become a marine biologist

Karnak

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Ah so she's the famine devil. The way she pops up is so eerie lol.

Gotta love Denji acting on his own when Asa tried to pulla a Makima. Oh and the girl from Reze's song wanted to see penguins.

Ps: Asa should become a marine biologist
I guess she was famine. Maybe Makima's is the conquest devil since we don't have a pestilence yet and conquest is similar to control? I bet the Death Devil will be revealed last.

Looks like the Eternity Devil is back. Maybe Denji's clone is actually Tree Trimmer Devil instead of Chainsaw :3c

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yep, and at least according to the Wikia, Makima is indeed the Conquest devil. No official but that was a connection being made for quite some time.

Asa failing that hard was really funny.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kobeni's brother? :XD

Dennis has his priorities straight lol. Don't really like how Asa treated Dennis, but how Fujimoto writes her is interesting.

Vo. 13

@Belserion emote for you
PS: Come back to the thread

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Volume 13 back cover:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nii

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States
Autistic GF vs ADHD BF these past few chapters. I love them both! :hip:hip:hip

Seeing how Makima and Yoru were obsessed with the Chainsaw Devil, I'm curious if the other two Horsemen are obsessed with Pochita too. Famine's powers are weird and vary, and there's no telling what the Death Devil can do. It might be in the same tier as the Darkness Devil, and I can see this Devil being obsessed with Pochita following Yoru's revelation that Pochita cannot be permanently killed unlike other Devils.

Part 2 has been awesome so far! Looking forward to more chapters.