Discussion - Character Info Cards - Power Levels | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Character Info Cards - Power Levels

Did I waste my time with this, lol ?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • If nothing else it looks nice ...

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Intelligence I based off of magical knowledge and history. Dim knew more than MG about END and showed off the ability to discern magic types, but yeah I went a little too high on Intel.

MP for the S12 should be honestly in the 30k range considering MG is vastly weaker than them. Their stats should be at least triple the 9D, but I held back bcs the game would kind of be one sided. But I wanted Irene and August to be the Exodia of FT. I was wondering if you guys are basing this purely off PL or mixing elements of a game as well?

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Intelligence I based off of magical knowledge and history. Dim knew more than MG about END and showed off the ability to discern magic types, but yeah I went a little too high on Intel.

MP for the S12 should be honestly in the 30k range considering MG is vastly weaker than them. Their stats should be at least triple the 9D, but I held back bcs the game would kind of be one sided. But I wanted Irene and August to be the Exodia of FT. I was wondering if you guys are basing this purely off PL or mixing elements of a game as well?
Is it? I thought it was wits and cunning, that's how I rated it anyway. For HP I considered it the characters endurance, and defense their durability/defense magic.

Meh, I'd say giving them double Mard's Curse power is good enough. Triple DG stats seems reasonable, in some cases anyway(not intelligence).
I was going mostly off power levels, I have no idea how we'd make a game out of this, seems fun though.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu
HP: 15,000
Attack: 15,000
Defense: 8,000
Speed: 6,000
Intelligence: 800
Magic Power: 28,000
  • Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist. Costs 10,000+ Magic Power. Increase Attack Power proportional to the Magic Power used to cast this spell, and deal massive damage to a single opponent.
  • Dragon Force. Costs 18,000 Magic Power. Increase Attack, Defense, and Speed by 3x.
  • Flames of Savage Emotion. Activate only when an ally on your side of the field is defeated. Temporarily increase the Attack Power of the next Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist to beyond infinity. Lose 8,000 HP after casting that spell.

Lucy
HP: 2600
Attack: 2800
Defense: 2200
Speed: 1,200
Intelligence: 9,500
Magic Power: 4000
  • Lucy's spirits really deserve cards of their own, so I won't get into it here.
  • Star Dress. Costs 800 MP. Target a Celestial Spirit summon. Lucy gains half the magic power of that targeted spirit, and the ability to use their spells.
  • Urano Metria. Costs 5000 MP. Deal massive damage to a single target equal to the combined magic power of all of Lucy's summoned spirits
  • Hearts Connect. Something to syngergize with Natsu. To be decided.

Erza
HP: 14,000
Attack: 9,000
Defense: 9,000
Speed: 6200
Intelligence: 2500
  • Nakagami Starlight. Costs 9,000 MP. Ignore one spell your opponent uses, and inflict massive damage with an attack. Can be used as a counter-attack.
  • Yoto Benisakura. Costs 1000+ MP. Increase Attack Power proportional to the Magic Power used to cast this spell, and deal massive damage to a single opponent.
  • Because she's Erza. When your opponent defeats Erza, defeat one opponent on your opponent's side of the field instead.

Gray
HP: 13,000
Attack: 7000
Defense: 7000
Speed: 6000
Intelligence: 2000
Magic Power: 26,000
  • Ice Devil Zero's Longsword. Costs 5,000 MP. Deals damage to a single opponent. Opponent cannot activate spells in response to this spell the first time it is used on them.
  • Ice-Make: Silver. Costs 6000 MP. Targets hit with this attack are immobilized for 1 turn.
  • Demonized-Form. Costs 8,000 MP. Increase physical Attack Power and Speed by 2,000.
  • Ice Devil Slaying Magic. Passive Effect. Increase all damage dealt to demons by 50%. Immune to immobilization effects from ice spells.

Gajeel:
Attack: 7,000
Defense: 9,200
Magic Power: 25,000
  • Iron Shadow Mode. Costs 3000 MP. Increase speed by 2000. Avoid any physical-type attack.
  • Iron Dragon Scales. Costs 1000 MP. Deal 10% damage back to any opponent that uses a physical-type attack.
  • Iron Dragon Slaying Magic. Passive effect. Negate the immunity of dragon scales. Allies can use iron-based attacks on Gajeel to add to his MP.

Mirajane
HP: 12,000
Attack: 2000
Defense: 2000
Speed: 2000
Magic Power: 27,000
  • Takeover: Satan Soul. Costs 4000 MP. Increases Attack Power and Defense by 4000.
  • Takeover: Seilah. Costs 5000 MP. Increases Attack Power and Defense by 6000. Once per turn, control one opponent target.
  • Takeoever: Alegria. Temporarily increases Magic Power, and Attack Power, and Defense by 9,000 for 1 turn. After the 1 turn is up, Mirajane's magic power is reduced to 0.

Laxus
HP: 20,000
Attack: 14,000
Defense: 9,500
Speed: 9000
Intelligence: 1500
Magic Power: 32,000
  • Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic. Costs 15,000 MP. Deals massive damage to all targets on opponent's field.
  • Raiko Red Lightning. Deal massive damage to a single opponent ignoring their resistance to lightning based attack.
Irene
HP: 50,000
Attack: 18,000
Defense: 10,000
Speed: 9,000
Magic Power: 100,000
  • High-Enchant. Costs any amount of MP. Increase the attack power of your ally directly proportional to MP cost.
  • Sage Dragon Form. Cost 20,000 MP. Increase Attack, Defense, and Speed by 3x. Grants total immunity against all magical and physical attacks except that of Dragon-based magic.
  • Deus Sema. Costs 60,000 MP. Can only be cast while Sage Dragon Form is active. Deals massive damage to all opponents.

August
Attack: 20,000
Defense: 20,000
Intelligence: 9000
  • Copy Magic. Costs 9000 MP. Allows August to use the spells of any opponent he is facing. Also negates damage done by all caster magics.
  • Ars Magia. Costs all of August's remaining HP. Deal fire-based damage proportional to August's remaining magical power to all targets on the field, including allies.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Below is my attempt. Idk how to do the numbers, but I would have to think the HP for a S12 is below the attack power of several Isghar mages, given they got shotted.

Edit: Would give Gajeel the same stats as Gray, and DF would be x2 of ATT/DEF/SPD

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Damn, all these gameplay quirks for certain abilities :o nice
lol makes me wanna create an actual game based on this. Maybe i'll get some inspiration and create something by the time summer comes :xp

So the way i was basing it, i was looking at each of Tartaros's individual stat in a certain category and compare it to how they performed against FT plus how power levels grew from Tartaros to Alvarez in the span of a year. Based on these, one example would be:

Brandish
HP: 3000 --> She shrugged of an Aqua Metria without injury or being tired, but got down by a knife slash (the Cana punch was more of a gag, like Natsu and his motion sickness so i aint looking at that)
Attack: 1500 --> her op magic is based more on utility rather than attack, and her physical attack aint that supper impressive. Still this is one year later FT we talking about.
Defense: 3200 --> tanked an Aqua Metria, can block a Lucy Taurus kick with one hand, could take Neinhart's vortex.
Speed: 2000--> She herself aint that fast, but her magic is. She still nonchalantly dodged Cana's cards.
Intelligence: 1800 --> kinda like Seilah, maybe
Magic Power: 15000 (maybe even higher) --> This is where the spriggans shine. Her magic power should be off the charts.
Reduction: 6000 --> super hax instakill
Expansion: 6000 --> same

So based on Mard and his curse power i went like this:

Erza 7000 MP < Laxus and Jellal 10000 MP < Makarov 11000 MP < GOI 12000 ~ 13000 MP < Spriggan 15000 MP (maybe even higher) < Irene and August 30000 ~ 35000 MP (maybe even higher)

since its curse power i cant base it properly but i went like 6000 CP is = to 6000 MP, and these stats are after 1 year time skip. To some it probably would not make much sense its how interpreted the power levels. Im actually still thinking what the exact digits would be for me.
You don't know what you are getting into son. Given the discussion you have sparked so far, you can tell the lads have been waiting for somebody, anybody, to start a thread like this. :toc

I think Erza, Laxus and Jellal deserves a much higher score for their magic power than what you gave to them. From the beginning of the story, Jellal created and maintained a thought projection in Siegrain, who has enough magic power to fool the Magic Council into giving it the title of one of the ten Wizard Saints. During the ToH arc, Jellal regarded Erza as having the magic power to qualify as a Wizard Saint too.

Laxus has always been consistently portrayed to have higher magic power than Erza. He was completely unaffected from Mystogan's sleep spell. Apart from Makarov who could partially withstand it but still drowsy from the effects, it knocked out the rest of the entire guild, including Erza and Mirajane.

Before the Battle of FT began, Laxus surrounded the entire Magnolia Town with Thunder Palace, filling several hundreds of lightning lacrima orbs with his own magic power that threatened to eradicate the city when released at once. It took Erza at her maximum effort to take down 200 of these lacrimas.

He proceeded to clash with Mystogan, creating a shockwave that blows out the windows of the Kardia Cathedral.

Laxus then fought Erza, Natsu and Gajeel. During the midst of those fights, he expended a ton of magic power on casting Fairy Law, and he was still whooping Natsu's ass towards the end until the latter received a second wind of power of feelings after Gajeel's sacrifice.

Laxus could negate Mystogan's Skycraper illusion spell through sheer magic power. Erza was susceptible to Midnight's Nightmare, and had to rely on her artificial eye to overcome the spell.

If I were to estimate their magic power during the ToH/BoFT arc, they'd probably be somewhere around
Erza: 5000
Laxus/Jellal: 7000

Erza was amazed by Laxus' strength when they were fighting Hades.

Tenrou Island (x784)
Erza (vs Azuma): 6000
Jellal (imprisoned): 7000
Laxus (vs Hades): 8000
Makarov: 8500
Hades: 9000

During the GMG (post first timeskip), Jura scored 8544 on the MPF. While Cana wielding Fairy Glitter obtained a score which exceeded 9999 and broke the MPF. Which isn't that surprising as the spell belongs to branch of magic that includes Fairy Sphere, a spell that has proven to be effective against Acnologia twice. Laxus narrowly defeated Jura in their fight, while Jellal seemingly had Jura on the brink of defeat before their fight got interrupted by Ultear.

GMG (x791)
Erza (in stasis for 7 years, unlocked Second Origin and grew stronger during GMG): 8000
Jura: 8544
Laxus (in stasis for 7 years, grew stronger during GMG): 9000
Cana (with Fairy Glitter): >9999
Jellal (Ultear and Meredy broke him out of prison in x785, likely unlocked Second Origin too): 10,000

Erza could dispel Neinhart's Historia of the Dead through sheer magic power and her resolve. Laxus destroyed Ajeel's tidal wave and was about to kill him with a casual attack, killed Wall despite being severely afflicted. Gray and Natsu were shocked at Brandish's magic power, placing it higher than Makarov's. Invel outclassed Gray, but shit his pants at Gray's magic power when the latter revived. Gray pounded Invel's face in, then clashed evenly with Natsu. His Devil Slayer magic advantage should cancel out his ice's weakness to fire. Gray still had enough in his tank to almost succeeded in freezing Zeref with Lost Iced Shell. Brandish's mass manipulation magic could work on Gray.

Alvarez arc (x792)
Gray (before fighting Invel): 10,000
Natsu (before his anti-ethernano tumour healed): 10,000
Ajeel/Invel: 12,000
Neinhart/Wall: 13,000
Gray (after defeating Invel): 14,000
Natsu (after his tumour healed): 14,000
Brandish/Erza: 15,000
Laxus/Jellal: 16,000

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Below is my attempt. Idk how to do the numbers, but I would have to think the HP for a S12 is below the attack power of several Isghar mages, given they got shotted.

Edit: Would give Gajeel the same stats as Gray, and DF would be x2 of ATT/DEF/SPD
Damn son, thats some good effort in editing :verily which is the reason why i left all the fields open for anyone who wants to edit the stats on the cards themselves.
Nice.

You are also quite generous with the stats if comparing it to Tartaros. Example for HP --> Mard HP 9800 < Neinhart HP 10000 < Lucy HP 15000. Interesting to see that they would have more HP than Mard. But its cool if you didnt do the stats while comparing Tartaros, since some stats are kinda inconsistent and based more for a card game.

You don't know what you are getting into son. Given the discussion you have sparked so far, you can tell the lads have been waiting for somebody, anybody, to start a thread like this. :toc

I think Erza, Laxus and Jellal deserves a much higher score for their magic power than what you gave to them. From the beginning of the story, Jellal created and maintained a thought projection in Siegrain, who has enough magic power to fool the Magic Council into giving it the title of one of the ten Wizard Saints. During the ToH arc, Jellal regarded Erza as having the magic power to qualify as a Wizard Saint too.

Laxus has always been consistently portrayed to have higher magic power than Erza. He was completely unaffected from Mystogan's sleep spell. Apart from Makarov who could partially withstand it but still drowsy from the effects, it knocked out the rest of the entire guild, including Erza and Mirajane.

Before the Battle of FT began, Laxus surrounded the entire Magnolia Town with Thunder Palace, filling several hundreds of lightning lacrima orbs with his own magic power that threatened to eradicate the city when released at once. It took Erza at her maximum effort to take down 200 of these lacrimas.

He proceeded to clash with Mystogan, creating a shockwave that blows out the windows of the Kardia Cathedral.

Laxus then fought Erza, Natsu and Gajeel. During the midst of those fights, he expended a ton of magic power on casting Fairy Law, and he was still whooping Natsu's ass towards the end until the latter received a second wind of power of feelings after Gajeel's sacrifice.

Laxus could negate Mystogan's Skycraper illusion spell through sheer magic power. Erza was susceptible to Midnight's Nightmare, and had to rely on her artificial eye to overcome the spell.

If I were to estimate their magic power during the ToH/BoFT arc, they'd probably be somewhere around
Erza: 5000
Laxus/Jellal: 7000

Erza was amazed by Laxus' strength when they were fighting Hades.

Tenrou Island (x784)
Erza (vs Azuma): 6000
Jellal (imprisoned): 7000
Laxus (vs Hades): 8000
Makarov: 8500
Hades: 9000

During the GMG (post first timeskip), Jura scored 8544 on the MPF. While Cana wielding Fairy Glitter obtained a score which exceeded 9999 and broke the MPF. Which isn't that surprising as the spell belongs to branch of magic that includes Fairy Sphere, a spell that has proven to be effective against Acnologia twice. Laxus narrowly defeated Jura in their fight, while Jellal seemingly had Jura on the brink of defeat before their fight got interrupted by Ultear.

GMG (x791)
Erza (in stasis for 7 years, unlocked Second Origin and grew stronger during GMG): 8000
Jura: 8544
Laxus (in stasis for 7 years, grew stronger during GMG): 9000
Cana (with Fairy Glitter): >9999
Jellal (Ultear and Meredy broke him out of prison in x785, likely unlocked Second Origin too): 10,000

Erza could dispel Neinhart's Historia of the Dead through sheer magic power and her resolve. Laxus destroyed Ajeel's tidal wave and was about to kill him with a casual attack, killed Wall despite being severely afflicted. Gray and Natsu were shocked at Brandish's magic power, placing it higher than Makarov's. Invel outclassed Gray, but shit his pants at Gray's magic power when the latter revived. Gray pounded Invel's face in, then clashed evenly with Natsu. His Devil Slayer magic advantage should cancel out his ice's weakness to fire. Gray still had enough in his tank to almost succeeded in freezing Zeref with Lost Iced Shell. Brandish's mass manipulation magic could work on Gray.

Alvarez arc (x792)
Gray (before fighting Invel): 10,000
Natsu (before his anti-ethernano tumour healed): 10,000
Ajeel/Invel: 12,000
Neinhart/Wall: 13,000
Gray (after defeating Invel): 14,000
Natsu (after his tumour healed): 14,000
Brandish/Erza: 15,000
Laxus/Jellal: 16,000
Haha :toc even without the numbers, FT power levels are a menace when debating, and now with numbers .... madness right
Yeah maybe i wasnt that generous with MP for characters. I made the MP ranking on the spot without much thinking, but i dont thik i would have changed much. I was mostly orienting myself with Mard's Curse Power being 6000, which i made equal to 6000 MP.
Your numbers and reasoning could be valid. I will have to think about it more.

Natsu
  • Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist. Costs 10,000 Magic Power. Does massive damage to a single opponent by ignoring the target's defense stat.
  • Dragon Force. Costs 18,000 Magic Power. Increase Attack, Defense, and Speed by 3x.
  • Flames of Savage Emotion. Activate only when an ally on your side of the field is defeated. Gains unlimited Attack Power at the cost of 10,000 HP per turn.
  • Dragon Slayer Magic. Passive effect. Negates the resistance of dragon scales. Reduce the damage received by fire and heat based attacks by 90%. Allies can use fire-based attacks on Natsu to add to his MP.

Lucy
  • Lucy's spirits really deserve cards of their own, so I won't get into it here.
  • Star Dress. Costs 800 MP. Target a Celestial Spirit summon. Lucy gains half the magic power of that targeted spirit, and the ability to use their spells.
  • Urano Metria. Costs 5000 MP. Deal massive damage to a single target equal to the combined magic power of all of Lucy's summoned spirits

Erza
Speed: 7000
  • Nakagami Starlight. Costs 9,000 MP. Ignore one spell your opponent uses, and inflict massive damage with a counter attack that ignores your opponent's Defense Stat by 50%.
  • Yoto Benisakura. Costs any amount of MP. Increase Attack Power proportional to the MP cost.
  • Because she's Erza. When your opponent defeats Erza, defeat one opponent on your opponent's side of the field instead.

Gray
  • Ice Devil Zero's Longsword. Costs 5,000 MP. Deals damage to a single opponent. Opponent cannot activate spells in response to this attack the first time it is used on them.
  • Ice-Make: Silver. Costs 6000 MP. Targets hit with this attack are immobilized for 1 turn.
  • Demonized-Form. Costs 8,000 MP. Increase physical Attack Power and Speed by 2,000.
  • Ice Devil Slaying Magic. Passive Effect. Increase all damage dealt to demons by 50%. Immune to immobilization effects from ice spells.

Gajeel:
Speed: 6500
  • Iron Shadow Mode. Costs 3000 MP. Increase speed by 2x. Avoid any physical-type attack.
  • Iron Dragon Scales. Costs 1000 MP. Deal 10% damage back to any opponent that uses a physical-type attack.
  • Iron Dragon Slaying Magic. Passive effect. Negate the immunity of dragon scales. Allies can use iron-based attacks on Gajeel to add to his MP.

Mirajane
Attack: 6000
Defense: 6000
Speed: 7000
  • Alegria. Increase Mirajane's magic power to 36,000 for 1 turn, then reduce her magic power to zero for the next 2 turns.
Laxus
  • Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic. Costs 15,000 MP. Deals massive damage to all targets on opponent's field.
  • Raiko Red Lightning. Deal massive damage to a single opponent ignoring their resistance to lightning based attack.
Irene
  • High-Enchant. Costs any amount of MP. Increase the attack power of your ally directly proportional to MP cost.
  • Sage Dragon Form. Cost 20,000 MP. Increase Attack, Defense, and Speed by 3x. Grants total immunity against all magical and physical attacks except that of Dragon-based magic.
  • Deus Sema. Costs 60,000 MP. Can only be cast while Sage Dragon Form is active. Deals massive damage to all opponents.

August
  • Copy Magic. Costs 9000 MP. Allows August to use the spells of any opponent he is facing. Also negates damage done by all caster magics.
  • Ars Magia. Costs all of August's remaining HP. Deal fire-based damage proportional to August's remaining magical power to all targets on the field, including allies.
Damn, thats some effort with the abilities. I am definitely saving this for future use :verily And the stats are actually well balanced, with and without the abilities.

Would Lucy's magic power be actually that low compared to some characters. In my MP ranking that i did here i would put her somewhere around 4K or 5K, but looking at your MP scalling i thought she would have more. I always considered her magic power to be quite impressive. And wouldnt Gray be one of the more intelligent fighters in FT :hmm

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Damn son, thats some good effort in editing :verily which is why i left all the fields open for anyone who wants to edit the stats on the cards themselves.
Nice.

You are also quite generous with the stats if comparing it to Tartaros. Example for HP --> Mard HP 9800 < Neinhart HP 10000 < Lucy HP 15000. Interesting to see that they would have more HP than Mard. But its cool if you didnt do the stats while comparing Tartaros, since some stats are kinda inconsistent and based more for a card game.
When Bluenote got oneshotted, then everyone else got oneshotted, I honestly don't know how to begin with HP and attacks :yodawg

Mard and Hades are probably as shottable as Neinhart. And, I didn't even see the 9800 for Mard Geer.

Btw, thanks for the cards, it's great work mate.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
When Bluenote got oneshotted, then everyone else got oneshotted, I honestly don't know how to begin with HP and attacks :yodawg

Mard and Hades are probably as shottable as Neinhart. And, I didn't even see the 9800 for Mard Geer.

Btw, thanks for the cards, it's great work mate.
Yeah thats why i wanst planning to go over the top with stats like attack and defense.
I have no doubt in my mind that Mard and Hades would have been beaten pretty handily after the one year timeskip, but only by certain characters from the good side who have like over the top firepower/attack stat; like Natsu, Laxus, Jellal, Gildarts ....

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What font are you guys using to edit the cards? With a bit of thought, we can probably turn this into a working card game. Here's some ideas for the rules.

• Damage works by subtracting the "Defense Stat of the defending character" from the "Attack Stat of the attacking character", and the leftover number is then subtracted from "HP stat of the defending character".
  • There are 2 types of spells, indicate by the wand and sword symbols.
    • Attack Spells (indicated by the sword) can only be activated on your turn, unless the attack is specifically described a counter-attack. You can only activate an Attack Spell as a counter-attack if the character is targeted for an attack. Attack Spells usually involves an effect accompanied by dealing damage with the Attack Stat.
    • Passive spells (indicated by the staff) can be activated on either turn. Passive Spells usually involve effects that are not directly related to doing damage. Power-ups, forms, hax, can be examples of Passive Spells.
  • Speed determines whether or not a character can activate a spell in response to an opponent's action on your opponent's turn. Characters with faster speed are able to "blitz" their opponents in the sense that their opponents cannot respond to their attacks or spells.
  • Every turn, all characters on your side of the field gain 10% of their Magic Power stat. If the math is too complicated for that, we can just make it that they recover 1000 MP every turn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We should probably have a vote for what we think the Spriggan's, Augusts and Irene's, and Team Natsu's MP levels should be ballparked at. I'm a fan of giving the Spriggans around 35,000MP, August and Irene around 100,000MP, and main Fairy Tail cast around 25,000 MP. Though I wouldn't be opposed to a system that keeps the same ratio, but a bit lower. Like Spriggans at 20,000, August and Irene at around 60,000, and FT cast at around 15,000.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I used Calibri because that's default :teehee Not sure what Val used.

I didn't think about defence too much, just thought about people who have spells that can be used as defence. Same with speed. But I like the idea of ATT-DEF = HP lost, if it were a card game.

Just realised I mis-typed a few (Irene spd should be 10 or 15k, Gildarts MP should be 30k).

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I used Calibri because that's default :teehee Not sure what Val used.

I didn't think about defence too much, just thought about people who have spells that can be used as defence. Same with speed. But I like the idea of ATT-DEF = HP lost, if it were a card game.

Just realised I mis-typed a few (Irene spd should be 10 or 15k, Gildarts MP should be 30k).
I dunno how you worked so fast tbh....My one sample of the Natsu card I tried to make took forever... Still got minor grammar typos.

I did end up changing a lot of things from the card that Val made though. :P

Last edited:

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm confused as to how you guys judge the intelligence of characters. Since this is supposed to be a card game, i was assuming the intelligence wasn't about just being smart like Lucy or Levy can be, but more like being smart in a situation of battle.
In that sense some characters like Gray (usually defeating his opponents by using his brain) or Erza (discovering Midnight's weakenesses in only 30 seconds) can be considered battle genuises and would have a higher than average intelligence stat. I definitely wouldn't put a gap between them and Lucy.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
What font are you guys using to edit the cards? With a bit of thought, we can probably turn this into a working card game. Here's some ideas for the rules.

• Damage works by subtracting the "Defense Stat of the defending character" from the "Attack Stat of the attacking character", and the leftover number is then subtracted from "HP stat of the defending character".
  • There are 2 types of spells, indicate by the wand and sword symbols.
    • Attack Spells (indicated by the sword) can only be activated on your turn, unless the attack is specifically described a counter-attack. You can only activate an Attack Spell as a counter-attack if the character is targeted for an attack. Attack Spells usually involves an effect accompanied by dealing damage with the Attack Stat.
    • Passive spells (indicated by the staff) can be activated on either turn. Passive Spells usually involve effects that are not directly related to doing damage. Power-ups, forms, hax, can be examples of Passive Spells.
  • Speed determines whether or not a character can activate a spell in response to an opponent's action on your opponent's turn. Characters with faster speed are able to "blitz" their opponents in the sense that their opponents cannot respond to their attacks or spells.
  • Every turn, all characters on your side of the field gain 10% of their Magic Power stat. If the math is too complicated for that, we can just make it that they recover 1000 MP every turn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We should probably have a vote for what we think the Spriggan's, Augusts and Irene's, and Team Natsu's MP levels should be ballparked at. I'm a fan of giving the Spriggans around 35,000MP, August and Irene around 100,000MP, and main Fairy Tail cast around 25,000 MP. Though I wouldn't be opposed to a system that keeps the same ratio, but a bit lower. Like Spriggans at 20,000, August and Irene at around 60,000, and FT cast at around 15,000.
Everything was done in photoshop.
Im using "Franklin Gothic Demi Cond" for character names, their abilities and stats, for the ability info im using "Comic Sans MS", and for HP "Sneakerhead BTN" with a white stroke effect so that the black letters could be visible in front of the image (example in front of black hair).
Haha, maybe i should have left the aiblity info field completely blank. Wasnt expecting someone coming up with actual game mechanics. :verily Nice
Yeah i can actually see a working game if some extra thought is put into it. Your ideas are are pretty neat, i am definitely saving those for the future.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm confused as to how you guys judge the intelligence of characters. Since this is supposed to be a card game, i was assuming the intelligence wasn't about just being smart like Lucy or Levy can be, but more like being smart in a situation of battle.
In that sense some characters like Gray (usually defeating his opponents by using his brain) or Erza (discovering Midnight's weakenesses in only 30 seconds) can be considered battle genuises and would have a higher than average intelligence stat. I definitely wouldn't put a gap between them and Lucy.
I kind of account for both. For most characters, I generally just scale their intelligence stats off the characters that they most resemble from the Tartaros cards. Intelligence is one of those things that shouldn't. The reason why I have Lucy's intelligence so high is because she can memorize the letters in the END book and actually manage to rewrite it. I think that's a pretty good intelligence feat. She's also able to grasp Fairy Sphere after reading the book in a short time, so there's that too.

Biri Biri

Reaction score
Country
Joker
An attempt for some characters who have not been done yet.

Sting
Attack: 7,700
Defense: 5,300
Speed: 5,000
Intelligence: 1,800
Magic power: 11,000

- Holy Ray: Costs 3,000 MP. Deals damage to two targets.
- Dragon Force: Costs 2,000 MP. Increases Attack, Defense and Speed by 2,000
- White Shadow Dragon Mode: Costs 8,000 MP. This mode can only be achieved when Rogue is on the battlefield, and has to be on the same side. Increase Sting's Attack, Defense and Speed accordingly base on Rogue's statistics.
- White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk: Costs remaining MP that Sting has. Can only be used when Sting is in White Shadow Dragon Mode. Deals massive damage to a single target.

Cobra (Erik)
HP: 8,000
Attack: 5,800
Defense: 6,200
Intelligence: 2,000
Magic power: 8,000

- Poison Dragon's Roar: Costs 3,000 MP. Deals damage to two targets. Target becomes poisoned and loses 500 HP and Speed after every turn.

- Poison Dragon's Scales: Activated as a counter-attack whenever Cobra is hit by a physical attack. Deals 10% damage back to the attacking foe.
- Listening Magic: Costs 2,000 MP. Select a foe. Cobra will evade the next attack used by that foe. If the target has lower intelligence, however,
then Cobra only has a 50% chance of evading their next attack.

- Poison Dragon's Twin Fang: Costs 4,000 MP. Deals damage to a single target. This move deals double damage if the target is already poisoned.

Sherria
HP: 6,500
Attack: 5,000
Defense: 4,000
Speed: 4,600
Intelligence: 2,400
Magic power: 6,000

- Sky God's Bellow: Costs 2,000 MP. Deals damage to a single target. Deals double damage if target is a God.
- Sky God's Healing Spell: Recovers HP according to the MP used. This spell can also be used to heal any other target.

- Heavenly Gathering of Clouds: Costs 5,000 MP. Deals massive damage to a single target. Deals double damage if the target is a God.
- Third Origin: Costs remaining MP that Sherria has. Increase all stats by 3X for 5 turns. Sherria is no longer able to battle after the 5 turns.

Meredy
HP: 7,800
Attack: 4,600
Defense: 5,000
Speed: 4,000
Intelligence: 2,300
Magic power: 9,000

- Maguilty Sodom: Costs 2,500 MP. Deals damage to two targets. This attack ignores intangibility.

- Maguilty Sense: Three-Spread Sensory Link: Costs 5,000 MP. Select two targets. Any damage or status condition Meredy receives, will apply to other two. The same also applies in reverse. If any one of the three gets KO'd, the other two will also be KO'd.

- Maguilty Sense: Attack Enhancement Sensory Link: Costs 6,000 MP. Select one other combatant on the same side. The next attack used by Meredy and the target will both do double damage.
- Maguilty Sense: Magic Enhancement Sensory Link: : Costs 7,000 MP. Can be used together with all combatants on the same side. Increase targets MP by 1,000 after each turn.

Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I wonder what Zeref, Acnologia and the Pentadrakes' cards be like?

Livinbreathineatin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Natsu
  • Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist. Costs 10,000+ Magic Power. Increase Attack Power proportional to the Magic Power used to cast this spell, and deal massive damage to a single opponent.
  • Flames of Savage Emotion. Activate only when an ally on your side of the field is defeated. Temporarily increase the Attack Power of the next Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist to beyond infinity. Lose 8,000 HP after casting that spell.

Lucy
  • Hearts Connect. Something to syngergize with Natsu. To be decided.

Erza
  • Nakagami Starlight. Costs 9,000 MP. Ignore one spell your opponent uses, and inflict massive damage with an attack. Can be used as a counter-attack.
  • Yoto Benisakura. Costs 1000+ MP. Increase Attack Power proportional to the Magic Power used to cast this spell, and deal massive damage to a single opponent.

Gray
  • Ice Devil Zero's Longsword. Costs 5,000 MP. Deals damage to a single opponent. Opponent cannot activate spells in response to this spell the first time it is used on them.

Gajeel:
Magic Power: 25,000
  • Iron Shadow Mode. Costs 3000 MP. Increase speed by 2000. Avoid any physical-type attack.

Mirajane
Attack: 2000
Defense: 2000
Speed: 2000
  • Takeover: Satan Soul. Costs 4000 MP. Increases Attack Power and Defense by 4000.
  • Takeover: Seilah. Costs 5000 MP. Increases Attack Power and Defense by 6000. Once per turn, control one opponent target.
  • Takeoever: Alegria. Temporarily increases Magic Power, and Attack Power, and Defense by 9,000 for 1 turn. After the 1 turn is up, Mirajane's magic power is reduced to 0.

Laxus
Irene

August
Why do you think Mira is that slow?

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I wonder what Zeref, Acnologia and the Pentadrakes' cards be like?
can't say for Acnologia but I can make one for Zeref.

Zeref - The Greatest Black Wizard in History

@Kurumi Tokisaki @August_Lightning

Last edited: