Theory - Characters' Fate Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Characters' Fate Predictions

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Can you list all the major characters I'm not sure which characters are major characters?
I think people like Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy. My guess is that their will be a major death in this arc. I'd say Laxus or Makarov, but I could be wrong ofc.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Can you list all the major characters I'm not sure which characters are major characters?
I Was referring To All Characters Vasgoko Mentioned.Though The Main Characters are-Natsu,Lucy,Happy,Gray,Erza,Wendy and Charles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think people like Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy. My guess is that their will be a major death in this arc. I'd say Laxus or Makarov, but I could be wrong ofc.
Some People are Predicting END will kill Makarov or Gildarts Though I don't like The Idea.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
The one thing about Laxus' illness is that he's being stubborn about it. This is a male thing, guys just hate going to the Dr - his prioritizing of protecting everyone is getting in the way of his health. The Raijinshuu might know he is suffering as they might be as well. I think Laxus can be cured but first he has to be examined.
His stubbornness will bring him to death soon for sure. What the Raijinshuu suffer and what Laxus suffers are different. Laxus had inhaled liters of MBP and doesn't give a damn about it. His illness is getting worse and more serious. Even if there is a doctor that is able to cure his illness, he may not immediately cured.

I figured out Hiro Mashima has a pattern in his "Happy New Year" tweets and most likely this year will have Laxus as main character.
2013 is Ultear

2014 is Aquarius

2015 is Igneel

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Makarov is going to die and Laxus will become the next guild master.

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
I van see juvia and makarov dying along with laxus and cobra

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
His stubbornness will bring him to death soon for sure. What the Raijinshuu suffer and what Laxus suffers are different. Laxus had inhaled liters of MBP and doesn't give a damn about it. His illness is getting worse and more serious. Even if there is a doctor that is able to cure his illness, he may not immediately cured.

I figured out Hiro Mashima has a pattern in his "Happy New Year" tweets and most likely this year will have Laxus as main character.
2013 is Ultear

2014 is Aquarius

2015 is Igneel
That is a really strong correlation you have found there. But sorry Laxus won't feature, he'll be alive and protecting the guild :) Sidenote: Ultear is gorgeous in that 2013 pic.

If Porlyusica has more antidote she can likely find a way to fix/remedy Laxus' illness. Idk about this though, depends how much of Tempesta's blood was retrieved.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think God Serena is not the only Dragon Slayer which Acnologia will kill..

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
That is a really strong correlation you have found there. But sorry Laxus won't feature, he'll be alive and protecting the guild :) Sidenote: Ultear is gorgeous in that 2013 pic.

If Porlyusica has more antidote she can likely find a way to fix/remedy Laxus' illness. Idk about this though, depends how much of Tempesta's blood was retrieved.
Then we must negotiate the other possibility of Laxus' death: Acnologia :) There must be at least someone that will stop him.

juviichan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
i disagree with Juvia`s, Gray`s and Mira`s part in this theory, but whatever...
and Zeref dying and Natsu not? it seems a bit impossible to me... Zeref said so himself, when he will die, Natsu will also die, because of that Natsu is a demon from the books of Zeref.
i think that those characters will die :
Makarov - more some times he have to be almost die? i want him to die already.
Zeref - Natsu will kill him
Natsu - will die as result of Zeref`s death
Jellal - will die when he protects Erza from someone from spriggan 12
and about Wendy and the rest... i dont think that they will stay at this timeline after the war is done, im pretty sure that somewhen Lucy will close the eclipse gate for them, so they`ll return to their own timeline, before 400 years. also for learning more about themselves, im really looking foreword for this.

Yunkers

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I think that Natsu&Zeref story would end like Harry Potter&Voldemort story. There are similar, Harry also should die, when Voldemort die, but he didn't, because link between them broke. In my opinion in Fairy Tail events would come similiar, E.N.D (the link between Natsu and Zeref) will die, but Natsu himself will be alive/come back to life somehow. It's very unlikely that main character will die.

Last edited: