Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Jabman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: [Featured] Crazy Theories and Predictions

Zoro's old friend who "died" falling down the stairs.... Yet was still stronger than zoro who was able to lift boulders is non other than Tashigi! Tashigi actually probably just lost her memories upon hitting her head on the stairs. Also no one expects Oda to actually kill someone using stairs unless someone had the stair stair fruit lol. Add the fact that zoro keeps saying she resembles soemone.
Irrelevant prediction. We've seen her dead. And we've seen her father bring the newspaper and a wooden sword to her grave, to show her that Zoro's alive and has become a great swordsman.

My theory is perhaps the most relevant to the topic of this thread.

sameel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India

What if dd joins bb after this arc. Hes well suited for bbs crew. And also, burgess is shown in this arc. I dont think oda put him there just for getting the fruit.

Syphin

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Doflamingo submitting himself to another person will just further illustrate what a mockery of a "Pirate King" candidate he actually is. I hope, for his and his crew members sake, he doesn't undermine the belief his subordinates have in him.

jon-sensei

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

In the Dressrosa arc, Zoro fighting match up, will not be with Pica or Fujitora as many people think, but he will fight Trébol instead. Simply because Trébol is wearing some sort of staff which i think is some kind of sword.

BetaRuler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Ace might have a son.
And Vivis the mother! XD

Also
Also no one expects Oda to actually kill someone using stairs unless someone had the stair stair fruit lol.
Zoro's greatest enemy has arrived! Can Zoro overcome his poor sense of direction and promptly discovered phobia of stairs?

Last edited:

Kigo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jewelry Bonney is WB's daughter, hence the rage at his death. Or was a slave used to keep World Nobles youthful until she was rescued by WB.

Trikz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was just thinking, it would be an interesting twist if green-bull was a woman, since there hasn't been any female Admirals that we know of so far.

Jeshua

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Three for the Kill!

That other samurai (who was together with Kin'emon, Kanjuro and Momonosuke - but didn't get washed to Dressrosa ¹·²)
is actually safe, and already at Zo; Together with the other two, they make a trio of Ronin!

Mama (loljk), that other guy, Kin and Kanjuro, as seem on Sanbiki ga Kiru!
Also, with Law's crew help, he already completed part of their objective!!1

Akia999

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Cora is not dead. Law's revenge was for nothing.

BlackTriggerX

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I was just thinking, it would be an interesting twist if green-bull was a woman, since there hasn't been any female Admirals that we know of so far.
I think Green Bull might have a Zoan DF since Kizaru (Logia) and Fujitora ( Paramecia) my guess would be a rare Zoan either Ancient Zoan Triceratops or Mythical Zoan Ogre.

Saint Markus

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Green Bull might have a Zoan DF since Kizaru (Logia) and Fujitora ( Paramecia) my guess would be a rare Zoan either Ancient Zoan Triceratops or Mythical Zoan Ogre.
I must've missed this juicy detail about the third Admiral. Who's Green Bull and when was the person mentioned...?. And I'm still lost on Fujitora's actual DF ability.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I must've missed this juicy detail about the third Admiral. Who's Green Bull and when was the person mentioned...?. And I'm still lost on Fujitora's actual DF ability.
He was first mentioned here. Basically Akainu put out a draft and Fujitora and Ryokugyu were accepted as Admirals. We've yet to see him yet though...but we might know what he'll look like.

As for Fujitora's ability, it's looking like a Gravity Paramecia.

Last edited:

Jabman

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Zoro is going to fight Doflamingo and not Luffy.

donquixote Doflamingo is a D. His real name is donquixote D. Flamingo. Notice Oda has never had luffy call him anything other than Mingo.

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
DoFlamingo being a D would change everything, even corrupt the will of D, I don't think that would happen. There have been plenty theories of hidden D in existing names, like Croco D Ille.... which doesn't make sense. I think Gol D Roger to Gold was about the change we will see and that's about it.

Theory:
Doflamingo will partner with Blackbeard after this arc to protect himself from Kaidou

Roarchu

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
CC will partner himself with Buggy!

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Theory:
Doflamingo will partner with Blackbeard after this arc to protect himself from Kaidou
With Buguess there that really might happen..

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
well that could be another reason why burgess is there..... Burgess is one of the 10 captains afterall, might be looking to hire more people and strengthen their crew.

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt, Doflamingo would ally himself with Blackbeard. If anything, BB would be too much of a threat to him, his secret title as Joker and his Underworld operations. BB would try to do to Doflamingo to what he did with Ace, by giving him up to the World Government to cause more commotion.

Doflamingo wishes to become a true Pirate King by controlling the entire New World and eventually making the World Government weak and ripe for either a takeover or destruction. That's why, I think, Oda has taken the story in this direction for this primal reason.

Jabman

Reaction score
Country
Canada
DoFlamingo being a D would change everything, even corrupt the will of D, I don't think that would happen. There have been plenty theories of hidden D in existing names, like Croco D Ille.... which doesn't make sense. I think Gol D Roger to Gold was about the change we will see and that's about it.

Theory:
why do you think it would corrupt the will of D? I mean we already have someone just as evil with Blackbeard being a D.

Roarchu

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Doflamingo's cape's feathers are made of string from the ito ito no mi (that's why it could withstand Sanji's kicks)

closenaze8

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My Theory is, Luffy will eat the Mera Mera No Mi, because the Mera Mera No Mi is not in the box in the Colliseum. He will accidentally eat it because he may be hungry after a fight. PROOF:: Upon Shirley the Fortune Teller in the Fishman Island, luffy is engulf with a FIRE and for some reason the same arc Luffy unleashed his new technique " Red Hawk " with Ace's image appearing with that moment! I thinks its a already a PREMONITION!