Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 87 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Federicoxxx

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Catarina Devon's new power will be used to go on god valley (which still exists and is very hard to access) to find stuff (log book, maps, treasures...) Rocks D. Xebec left there...
but why would she need her SATURN DISGUISE?,,, cause is heavily protected by Marines?

Federicoxxx

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
OK here are mines... Kuzan is the key not only to win sea battles since he can froze the sea for bb crew to freely step on
he can also end the bullshit of Inokizu and his paranoid hobby of sinking any incoming ship near him ,,,creating ocean vortexs
since, Kuzan could be the one who could froze the sea, before any of that shit happens

Inokizu itself didnt care about reaching Raftel, he is waiting for someone worthy,,, to be PK and do that.
he is a GATEKEEPER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Valley, doesnt phisically exist anymore cause Captain Xebec on his last moments, swallow the island whole,
using darkness fruit,,, in a black hole, forcen everyone to a hasty quick retreat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everething is fun and games,, for now,,,since the BAD SIDE OF G5 on Luffy it just last some seconds,,,
but since G5 fuel, isnt really Haki, if not something more valuable LIFEFORCE, in the future it would be lot harder,,,
to become young again,,it would take more time,, until reaching a point, he wont be able to do it at all ..maybe at the
end of the manga... or, he wont neccesarily age to death,,, but he would simply drop dead,, in a couple of years..
exactly the same as BIG MOM, YEARS EXTRACTION...technique.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Each and All of the Gorosei,, except maybe for the blonde one, got the E.Y.O Eternal youth operation on them... they
are old, cause it was casted on them at that age...so yes.... most of them, are eternally on their 60s or 70s...

Last edited:

Hrathgrath

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Catarina Devon's new power will be used to go on god valley (which still exists and is very hard to access) to find stuff (log book, maps, treasures...) Rocks D. Xebec left there...
At this point I'm pretty sure of two things. 1Teach is either Rocks' son, or somehow or another actually Rocks himself, and 2 he was a memeber of the Buccaneer race, same for Teach. It would explain why they tried to kill the entire race. It would be a VERY WG thing to kill an entire species because of a single individual.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
It was stated by Saturn that Kuma was the last Buccaneer.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It was stated by Saturn that Kuma was the last Buccaneer.
But when Booney is a Child of a Buccaneer doesnt make it herself the last Buccaneer. Or the interisting Question whats needed, to be a Buccaneer or a rare Folk? Did they all die, killed or disease. Did they die all in the last revolution against the WG?
The information where and when and whats all about the rare species, is to low. But for me Booney is the last Buccaneer a Child of a Buccaneer is a Buccaneer.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
But when Booney is a Child of a Buccaneer doesnt make it herself the last Buccaneer. Or the interisting Question whats needed, to be a Buccaneer or a rare Folk? Did they all die, killed or disease. Did they die all in the last revolution against the WG?
The information where and when and whats all about the rare species, is to low. But for me Booney is the last Buccaneer a Child of a Buccaneer is a Buccaneer.
Bonney is not Kuma's biological daughter.

Bonney is the biological daughter of Ginny and Saturn.

RaisinRisin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bonney is not Kuma's biological daughter.

Bonney is the biological daughter of Ginny and Saturn.
Saturn isn't Bonney's biological father. That was a popular theory before the chapter came out based on spoiler summaries, which tend not to be 100% accurate. I can't remember what Manga Editors came up with, but I remember I happened to have seen the original Japanese text in that case and it was a weird sentence where Saturn was referring to some other unnamed noble (I know I did a post on it at the time-- I can try to find it and quote the translation I wrote up when it was fresher in my memory). I was a little uncertain at the time but I clearly remember when I saw the official translation, it had it the same way I understood it.

Anyway you're still right Bonney is definitely not of Buccaneer lineage.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Saturn isn't Bonney's biological father. That was a popular theory before the chapter came out based on spoiler summaries, which tend not to be 100% accurate. I can't remember what Manga Editors came up with, but I remember I happened to have seen the original Japanese text in that case and it was a weird sentence where Saturn was referring to some other unnamed noble (I know I did a post on it at the time-- I can try to find it and quote the translation I wrote up when it was fresher in my memory). I was a little uncertain at the time but I clearly remember when I saw the official translation, it had it the same way I understood it.

Anyway you're still right Bonney is definitely not of Buccaneer lineage.
Technically the manga doesn't states that Bonney's biological father. Saturn simply referred to Ginny as "wife number 8".

But of course he is. He forced Ginny to get pregnant, then turned her in one of his test subjects.

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Technically the manga doesn't states that Bonney's biological father. Saturn simply referred to Ginny as "wife number 8".

But of course he is. He forced Ginny to get pregnant, then turned her in one of his test subjects.
Saturn literally referred to Ginny as the "eighth wife of [someone / a noble] from the holy land." I can't look at the actual page now, but a couple of Japanese discussion sites have all or part of the phrase 「聖地の者の第8夫人となったジニー」--awkward if you're talking about yourself. I remember the official translation had most of it as I had translated it (in my head) at the time, but left some part of what I had out.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Saturn literally referred to Ginny as the "eighth wife of [someone / a noble] from the holy land." I can't look at the actual page now, but a couple of Japanese discussion sites have all or part of the phrase 「聖地の者の第8夫人となったジニー」--awkward if you're talking about yourself. I remember the official translation had most of it as I had translated it (in my head) at the time, but left some part of what I had out.
Oh ok, you are right

VioletVector

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lili can't be Imu.

It's crazy. Why would Imu sabotage himself? Straight up. That's the question.

Lili did the only thing possible to assure that the Ancient Kingdom would carry on its will.

Why would Imu allow the Ancient Kingdom to carry on its will if it's his Ancient Enemy?

People who say Lili is Imu are suggesting that Imu has sabotaged himself. That is DUMB.

Is it not dumb? That is a CRAZY idea to come up with. For it to be popular is NONSENSE.

The only people who think it's true are people who lack common sense.

Not only do they lack common sense, they are certifiably insane. They are people who make giant leaps of logic.

Let's examine how these people came to the conclusion that Imu is Lili:

1. Imu *appears* to be a woman. However, we have not seen Imu at all. They suggest this because Imu appears to be wearing a "wedding dress".
- This is crazy.

2. Lili went missing after Imu decided to hunt her down
- Therefore, Imu was hunting himself. Also crazy.

3. The readers want Lili to have Kuma's Paw-Paw Fruit because they can't think of another way for her to distribute the Poneglyphs throughout the world.
- Stupid. Because they can't think "Outside of the box" they think the only way to achieve that feat is by being a previous user of the Paw-Paw Fruit..

C'mon, I dare ya! Try to come at me with your certainty that Imu is Lili. Do it.

WHY DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE A THING?

The Imu is Lili theories go so far as to suggest that Kuma will pass on his Devil Fruit to Vivi because she is a descendant of Lili.

Then, they included Doujinshi where Kitty-Kitty Paw-Paw Fruit Vivi plays the saxophone 🎷 with shirtless Zolo.

Again...

WHY DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE A THING?

I swear this is the craziest thing that One Piece fans have ever collectively wished to come true.

I don't respect you guys anymore.

Do you want to know the worst part about this? It's how the effect actually works.

Kuma has to take the physical damage that everyone else receives from the wounds they suffer.

That means, Lili has to take the physical damage that everyone else receives from the wounds they suffer.

She would be immobilized for like 5-10 minutes having her body destroyed in EXACT SAME WAY that Kuma AND Zoro did.

Do you remember how bloody Zoro was when he took Luffy's physical damage during the Thriller Bark arc? If you want Lili to have Kuma's fruit, then that means you want Lili to REPEATEDLY have her body take physical damage blow after blow the same way Kuma and Zoro did.

That is CRAZY.

How could you wish that on her?

This is what would happen to Vivi if she had the Paw Paw Fruit.

Now, tell me you want her to have it. Seriously. Do it. Say you want THIS to happen to her.

Yeah..

You want this to happen to Vivi many many times. Crazy.

Last edited:

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I expect saturn's capability to bring his fellows to have a disadvantage. Once they are here, saturn has to wait one hour or so before they are sent back
Meanwhile, the giant robot wakes up, loads the data of the last mission 200 years ago, and goes to destroy marigeoise. Since the den den mushi network is hacked by the transmission, no alert will be given. Marigeoise will suffer severe damages.

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I expect saturn's capability to bring his fellows to have a disadvantage. Once they are here, saturn has to wait one hour or so before they are sent back
Meanwhile, the giant robot wakes up, loads the data of the last mission 200 years ago, and goes to destroy marigeoise. Since the den den mushi network is hacked by the transmission, no alert will be given. Marigeoise will suffer severe damages.
Interesting. But did Mary Geoise exist at that time? I'd assumed it was probably created after the Void Century by the people who left the 20 kingdoms (and who probably took out the Lunarians at some point). If it or the Revolutionaries attack Mary Geoise though, it'd at least give us our first chance to see what the Holy Knights can do.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
People who say Lili is Imu are suggesting that Imu has sabotaged himself. That is DUMB.
do you have a link to a comment/thread /post out there, that states that theory ? we know Imu and Lili are not from same family (nerona vs nefertari), so basically, this answers the question, no need to argue, unless, someone out there has provided an analysis on how is lili == imu, and managed to defend his/her ideas. In that case, whatever theory is, i am interested to read. Sometimes, It is not about how close to the right answer the author of a theory is, it is about how good you can an author defend his theories.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Geoise exist at that time
yes check chapter 1067, by the way, it was also stated that WG ordered its destruction but the scientists hid it on Egghead to study it, another factor not taken into accound by gorosei. Another hit to saturn's reputation.

RaisinRisin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
yes check chapter 1067, by the way, it was also stated that WG ordered its destruction but the scientists hid it on Egghead to study it, another factor not taken into accound by gorosei. Another hit to saturn's reputation.
Wild, so it did! That means Mary Geoise pre-dated the WG and CD then. Any basis for the 1 hour cool down period on the teleports/summonings, though?

I wonder if the giant straw hat (or whatever form that treasure took in the past) was already there before the 20 ruling families arrived.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OK I got a couple of wild theories for you guys, that both popped into my head yesterday.

First Theory: Imu needs Vivi alive for some reason or another... and Vivi could exploit this
  • I was thinking about how Imu had wanted posters for Blackbeard and Luffy, and the picture of Shirahoshi that were all stabbed through, but the photo of Vivi was in fine condition and it was just mildly flapped a couple of times in Imu's hand, like there was hesitation or uncertainty about a decision to be made.

One possibility is that there's at least one other "pilot" of an ancient weapon (like Shirahoshi) out there and they aren't sure if it's Vivi or someone else.

But as rough as CP0's treatment of Vivi was after Reverie why not just kill her? If she's an ancient weapon, does that cause them problems? Something I think would be really cool is if Imu and the Gorousei have the mistaken idea that Vivi politically neutral and could be switched to their side. We know they've already written off most people with a D. in their name as being harmless due to most of them having forgotten its meaning. The WG knows that Luffy overthrew Crocodile but do they know that Vivi got close to the SHes first? I bet not.

So if they don't know how anti-WG Vivi is, and they take the logical conclusion that she ran away during Reverie/Levely only because of how CP0 treated her, Imu might still give her a chance.

I realize I'm getting further out onto thinner ground here, but I also suspect there's a chance that the original 20 Kingdoms could have once upon a time been the "good guys," and may have even defeated the great ancient kingdom for very noble reasons, but were subsequently corrupted by Imu with lives of comfort and excess. If so, Imu might be going for a complete set instead of only having 19/20 at Mary Geoise. The capitulation and political surrender of a Nefertari-- the last unbroken line of rulers-- could be necessary to fulfill something Imu wants. Either that or they might have another reason they can't completely wipe out the bloodlines of the original rulers from the 20 kingdoms.

Either way, if Vivi somehow becomes aware of their aims and her advantage, she could accept an invitation from the Gorousei (to become a CD or whatever), and infiltrate Mary Geoise while pretending not to know anything. (Naturally this would ideally happen after she's been filled in by either the Revolutionaries or Saul.)

Second Theory: The "Great (Ancient) Kingdom" was either gigantic in size or was built for literal giants
  • This one's pretty simple. I just happened to learn that what we've been calling the "Ancient Kingdom" is actually not called that in Japanese. It's called 巨大な王国, literally the "Gigantic Kingdom." The wiki has "Great Kingdom." The latest anime ep went with "Grand Kingdom."

Naturally, the emphasis on it being "gigantic" or "huge" in the name would seem to imply it was either a vast kingdom (or empire) spanning a massive region of the world (or universe, for people who like to believe OP will go out into space).

The other alternative, to which I'm currently leaning, is that the people who lived there were giants; possibly a mix of people of all sorts of appearances like the OP world has today, but just giant versions of all of them. Something changing the size of their descendants could explain why you still have such a variety of sizes of people in the present day. Also, it could be related to the giant straw hat treasure in Pangaea Castle.

Personally I think this theory is pretty reasonable and common sense, so I'll throw in something more ridiculous to make it more "crazy": Joyboy, who could change sizes at will and likely had the kind of charisma Luffy has, was an intermediary between giants and smaller people.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Zorro will do something cool in chapter 1111 (which corresponds to his birthdate)

traf

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Ok here is one crazy prediction:
We will see Toki Toki no Mi effects again and on a much larger scale. Core characters from Ancient Kingdom will come back for the final showdown (yes, hello Edo Tensei). One of the reason WG hides ancient history is because they know that Toki fruit was used and AK in some capacity is coming back and don't want to give them any possible sympathizers. Those AK characters will be presented as Devils by WG but of course will act as allies to SHs.

Edit: I don't know much about Japanese mythology, but those good AK characters could have some mythical zoan fruits of "good" folklore beings and gods.

SanaNeOlm

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Laugh Tale is an artificial or artificially altered Island created by the people of the Void Century which rejects Devil Fruit users, hence why Buggy, the only one in Rogers crew with a DF, got sick getting closer to it and was unable to go further. That's also the reason why no one in Shanks crew ate a DF because Shanks knows at least that much. Which is also why BB will never get his hands on the One Piece, at least not on Laugh Tale. Luffy will be the exception because he is Nika and I think that's also the reason why Shanks was interested at least in that fruit and why he had to wait for Luffy to awaken Nika.

That is so because the creators wanted to keep the Devil (Imu, reverse for Umi because everything is reverse with the Devil involved) away from treasure, since it will not only hold information about the past or the void century, but also a prophecy. Devil fruits will somehow tie to Imu or their race.