Shounen - Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho

RaveDragon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malta
Guys know of any friendship/sisterly moments between ran and ai?
I really like how ai sees akemi in Ran so and i love sibling stories =D

Aikidoka

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm about a hundred chapters behind in Detective Conan and somewhat eager to "skip" ahead to the Black Organization arcs. Does anyone know if there have been any such storylines since the Red Shirt arc (with Akai and "Bourbon")?

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
None. But the latest chapter had Camel (the FBI agent that was Akai's partner/former partner) involved and he got suspicious about the new girl (Sera). He feels he saw her somewhere. And it seems that Sera's trying to find out about Shinichi's ID.

And oh, if you'd like a little romance, I'd suggest that you read Chiba's case. Apparently he's gotten a love interest. And oh, Shinichi finally confessed in the Wimbledon case.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Heiji vs. Shinichi could be interesting, but I wish it was a more challenging case. they work well together, but I wanna see how well they'd do against each other. the first case had Shinichi owning Heiji, but I want their competition to occur in a very hard case. Those two are geniuses, and it'd be awesome to see them prove who's superior.

Not shockingly, I think Shinichi is superior. One of the reasons why Heiji had a headstart was because he understands kansai dialect. Cheater! :yelling Heiji's cool though.

daman246

Reaction score
Country
United States
That new girl is Really annoying for some unlikely Reason

R4n

Reaction score
Country
Micronesia
ah, i love the conclusion of the Shinichi vs Heiji case.
seems like Shinichi won it this time, but Heiji is the one who solves the first part of the case ^^.
fair enough... fair enough. They definetely won't want to make the main character looks bad. I will be quite disappointed if Shin lost embarassingly :D

by the way... i kinda suspects Sera is related Akai in someway. Maybe she's the little sister? They have the same eyes... Maybe that's why James Black's able to recognize her too, because he had met her before.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It would make sense if Sera was related to Akai since they're smart and can fight. :x Sera's actually cool, and the fact that she associates (?) Conan with Shinichi shows she knows a lot more than she lets on. Maybe she and Shinichi knew each other when they were young?

sakura_fai

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dctp.ws releases the chapters every week, just fyi.

So has anyone read DC 7868? yet?

Shadow Limiter

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
India
At last, i was able to finish reading 786 chapters of DC in 22 days.

I think that Sera is most probably related to either the spy network of the FBI or the CIA or she is a member of the INTERPOL.

As for a possibility of her being related to Akai, well there is a chance that is true but i am not sure.

Can anyone tell me if the inclusion of 'Kaitou KID' in the story of DC is a major thing or not. If it is a major thing, then would we be seeing a major tie-in between the two stories of DC and Magic Kaito (i have read the 28 available chapters of MK), since it seems that in both the story one factor is common that the main antagonist is after Immortality.

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Sera will turn out to be Bourbon and a male, flat chested hasn't developed yet like my mom is a lie!!! Subaru on the other hand seems to be one of the good guys so he will turn out to be from some spy organization.

Shadow Limiter

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
India
But i think the Akai (with the burn scar) who is going around now is actually 'Bourbon' and Subaru is actually the real Akai (and Conan knows that and thats why he supports Subaru).

KuwabaraTheMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, Kazuha really screwed up her chance to confess her feelings. At least Takagi knows now?

I definitely think that Sera is Akai's sister. There's been some pretty strong hints in that direction. Hopefully it will all be revealed soon.

At last, i was able to finish reading 786 chapters of DC in 22 days.
Wow, you read the whole series in just three weeks? That's pretty fast.

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
When is the next chapter going to be release or are they still releasing the Magic Kaito specials?

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
New chapter is out.

I didn't think Chiba's story would be resolved this soon, I thought it would take at least another 100 chapters to resolve. But anyways, I was waiting for this quite a while. Hopefully by the end of the case, it'll be resolved or at least almost resolved. Haibara was also pure win in this chapter and if the DB told Yumi the truth she might be more than eager to help. I think Agasa will spill the bean to her next chapter.

yieps

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Bah, finally, it's certain Akai is alive... Hopefully the main story and character development lasts for a while.

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
I really want a Black organization case now that there is a mole in Conan's side.