Round of 16 - DiMaria vs Brandish | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 DiMaria vs Brandish

Who advances?

• DiMaria Yesta

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • Brandish μ

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Vote for Dimaria,
She takes this thanks to her Magic,one Time Stop and she could kill Brandish in a Flash as we saw in the Manga before too no effort for her.

Star Frost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is only a matter of who uses their hax first and takes little time to effect. And ofc Dimaria's Age Seal takes like no time in comparison so she wins this

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
In MP Comparison i will say

Base Dimaria=Base Brandish

Chronos Dimaria>Brandish

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What's Base Brandish?
Well Base Brandish is Base Brandish :whistle

Actually i was trying to compare Base Dimaria with Brandish so i used the word "Base" there.Base Brandish=Brandish.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hm ... depends who makes the first move. Both can one-shot the other, so the question is, whose magic is faster. Although we saw Dimaria beat Brandish, its worth mentioning that Brandish wasn't serious and did not even attempt to fight back.

Brandish has shown that her magic can be very fast and instantaneous.

Still, i think this would be faster.

Result: Dimaria wins

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria wins clicking teeth is faster than raising a hand

Biri Biri

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hm ... depends who makes the first move. Both can one-shot the other, so the question is, whose magic is faster. Although we saw Dimaria beat Brandish, its worth mentioning that Brandish wasn't serious and did not even attempt to fight back.

Brandish has shown that her magic can be very fast and instantaneous.

Still, i think this would be faster.

Result: Dimaria wins
Though Brandish has the power of

BEWBS

I too agree Dimaria has her ace right here in

Datass HNNNGGHH :datass

Result:

Everybody wins O0

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Can you really say both are equal when Brandish had to shrink Marie later on with the latter in magic sealing cuffs? While in the first instant, Marie used Age Seal on Brandish who didn't have any restrictions on her.
I agree both their haxes are equally dangerous, but I think Dimaria has slightly higher MP than Brandish's. Age Seal shouldn't work on people with higher magic than Dimaria's, so the fact that it worked on Brandish shows that she has more magic than her.
Well it's been familiar to us that some hax magics work on wizards with higher MP, like Invel's Ice Slave on Mavis, Marin's Rules of Area on Jacob, Brandish's Command T on August etc.

(Though, I can't remember, who handcuffed DiMaria?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The question is, does DiMaria have to grind to activate Age Seal? Does Brandish have to at least move a little to Command T her opponent? Do they have to do that?

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Just like a lot of people, i also think the winner is determined by who pulls the trigger first, and unfortunately i don't know who that would be. Dimaria would be the obvious choice due to what happened cannonically, though it wasn't much of a fight at all. The bias inme would support Brandish, for reasons too obvious to explain :hip
But the truth is, ultimately, i have no idea who would win. I always considered them equal.

Plus, i don't think they have any difference in terms of MP. I don't know where this thing about handcuffs comes from. Brandish reduced Dimaria's size so that she'd be easier to transport. It's not like she waited for her to be handcuffed, they didn't have to move before that. This is far from obvious that this situation proves Dimaria's MP > Brandish's, like, at all. This is far fetched.

But just my opinion anyway. I'm not going to vote and anyway, i have no idea who i could vote for in this match-up.

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I get the feeling Hiro wanted to do a little more with their relationship. Anyway, this is also a mismatch. Dimaria stomps.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hax vs Hax.
Teeth click vs mind magic.
Brandish wins.

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria is one of my least favorite Spriggan mainly because she uses her hax magic to strip her opponents like an idiot in the middle of a war instead of kill or permanently injure them. However, she wins this easily.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So basically what you are telling me is since Brandish's magic works on August..... but she needed magic sealing cuffs for Dimaria.... he has less MP then Dimaria?

Finally figured a way to make August lose this tournament since he obviously weaker than Dimaria.

Brandish shrunk Marin in a true instant. No grinding teeth.

But Dimaria will win cuz canonly she beat Brandish.

Even tho they were always shown to be rivals. And Brandish talked about her hesitation which Dimaria didn't hesitate.

75ChaosFlare

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would say, I like the both of them and at best they could be equals with their powers being OP in different terms. It would also go with depending on the circumstances and the classic "who would get the drop on who first". Though a lot of things go on Dimaria's side based on her fight but not to count Brandish fully out either after her only real fight with Lucy(despite it being revealed she was going a little easy on her) that she could stand on her own feat as well as take certain amounts of attacks.

Overall, I guess it mainly depends on who would be the writer of the fight and having the two best portrayed.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'm voting for Brandish because DiMaria has no way to counter her Age Seal. She hasn't shown the speed or ability to do so, and I don't think DiMaria's growing or shrinking will help her here, especially since Brandish has knowledge of her abilities.

Not counting manga too much because DiMaria did not expect BRandish to attack her.

randimari

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Randi, who else would I pick :teehee. It's more likely this would be a tie cause both girls have two crazy magics which could one shot anyone not stronger then them.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria should win.

We have proof on the panels that Age Seal works against Brandish. But we lack evidence of Brandish being able to rupture/organ bust Dimaria, or any other person for that matter.

With that said, Dimaria secures the victory in my opinion.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm voting for Brandish because DiMaria has no way to counter her Age Seal. She hasn't shown the speed or ability to do so, and I don't think DiMaria's growing or shrinking will help her here, especially since Brandish has knowledge of her abilities.

Not counting manga too much because DiMaria did not expect BRandish to attack her.
Uh dude, you do know that you mixed up the names right?

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Uh dude, you do know that you mixed up the names right?
No? I'm pretty sure you guys are just being weird with the inside jokes or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.