Round of 16 - DiMaria vs Brandish | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 DiMaria vs Brandish

Who advances?

• DiMaria Yesta

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • Brandish μ

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRE_DAY

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
This is a difficult one the first one to strike wins, both ability are instantaneous, she shrank an island instantly and even marin, same thing goes for Dimaria so i dunno

Cosmicstar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Both have the same reaction speed but it comes down to who ever cast the spell first. Brandish had more than enough time to react to Dimaria but she didn't. Brandish new what Dimaria was doling before she did it. So I don't take that encounter seriously. I voted for Dimaria though.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
No? I'm pretty sure you guys are just being weird with the inside jokes or something.
Since when has Dimaria ever shrink or grew things then?:-_-

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dimaria wins. I'm just going by character stats. She has better defense.

To be fair though, this match is a toss-up (still voting for Dimaria nonetheless). Both have the potential to win depending on who gets the initiative. On a side note, I wouldn't use the Brandish vs Dimaria fight as evidence of how this match will turn out. It's pretty clear that Brandish wasn't expecting a fight while Dimaria was the first one to confront and attack.

Brandish shrinks Dimaria's teeth to the point her gums are the only ones that can 'click' or she enlarges them to the point Dimaria's teeth is basically her face.

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you not read the manga? She grew huge and grabbed Natsu and Lucy when they came across Invel.
Umm... Bro. Reading your comments, I think there is a strong possibility that you might have accidentally switched their names. You might want to correct that before you end up voting for the wrong person lol.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tie. I agree with Axiomus. Both are equal.

I have always seen ethernano residing in someone's body as chakra case in Naruto manga. A wizard contains amount of ethernano in their body. DiMaria's hax magic indeed can be cast really quickly, but she needs to release her ethernano first, as seen in chapter 467:

Lyon, Sherria, Toby, and Yuka look shocked.

The reason why it was too late for Brandish to realize that DiMaria was there around them Natsu and co (as seen in chapter 500) could be probably because 1. DiMaria hadn't released her ethernano, and/or 2. Brandish hadn't released her ethernano before Neinhart walked in (she only cast on herself (Giant mode → normal size mode)). After she tried to Command T Neinhart and failed, she noticed DiMaria was stalking them...

So, the moment this match starts, both have to release their ethernano first

Where was it ever stated DiMaria needs to release Ethernano??? Ethernano only replenishes magic it doesn't have anything to do with the type of magic. DiMaria affects the flow of time not release Ethernano. That's like saying Natsu release Ethernano, and not actual fire. Ethernano has nothing to do with types of magic it only replenishes magic.

Anyways this clear cut. Only 6 beings are above DiMaria and only 2 of them are human. DiMaria oneshots, she has better stats than Brandish and her hax is better.

Am Shegar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
This is really 50/50. Both can oneshot each other (completely agree with Brandish). May be we turn it to beauty contest instead of fight? :) But both of them are damn hot too. I like Mary's smile so she has my vote.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you not read the manga? She grew huge and grabbed Natsu and Lucy when they came across Invel.
Dude you have mixed the names up. That was Brandish, Dimaria stops time

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Umm... Bro. Reading your comments, I think there is a strong possibility that you might have accidentally switched their names. You might want to correct that before you end up voting for the wrong person lol.
Dude you have mixed the names up. That was Brandish, Dimaria stops time
Okay, enough is enough, stop trolling. This stopped being funny ages ago. One way or the other, the time-stopper wins the match. What counter does the other one have?

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
What counter does the other one have?
Speed. Wins only one who can make first move. And why it should be timestoper? Brandish can shrink her teeth before she stopped time.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Doesn't she have to touch to shrink or make things larger?

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Doesn't she have to touch to shrink or make things larger?
She never touched what she shrinked (well, island she touched, yes:3c)

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
so she can use her power anytime she wants at will, no matter how far the target is? :arf

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Dimaria no diffs.

it already happened.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I don't know how DiMaria has more magic power than Brandish. Of the regular 9 Spriggans, Bloodman is the only one implied to be below the others (due to possessing curse power). The other 8 should have equivalent magic power.

Vote Brandish :)

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know how DiMaria has more magic power than Brandish. Of the regular 9 Spriggans, Bloodman is the only one implied to be below the others (due to possessing curse power). The other 8 should have equivalent magic power.

I don't see how it matters cause as shown, she can just Age Seal and one-shot her like before

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

I did, m8. Her Age Seal is too OP, so far.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
[mod=XXEliteXXAceXX]As scheduled, the discussion for DiMaria vs Brandish is now closed. However, you still can vote until tomorrow (Tuesday; May 30th, 2017 at 12 PM GMT). Thank you for your participation![/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.